Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:55 pm

With a finaly burst of effort, the beast pushes deep inside you both and starts filling you with its seed. As your bellies bulge from just that alone, you scream together as the first eggs stretch you even wider than the tentacles do! You yourself wimper, as your actions have made it twice as hard on you..

For what feels like hours the beast pushes more and more eggs inside of you, and as your breasts begin swelling up from your maternity, it wraps even more slimy members around them to milk you like a cow.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Moaning as the thing was milking her breasts she couldn't help but feel more turned on her lust partially retained within her as she panted fingering herself from the overwhelming pleasure just waiting to give birth to these children within her now.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:02 pm

The beast finally finishes planting your nw burdens within you and withdraws. You are set gently down on the driest part of the tunnel the beast can find, and you cuddle up as close to Alinara as your leaking mounds and full tummies can allow you to. Even after all this, you feel that she has a rock-hard erecting, but is almost too exhausted to do anything about it... Almost. You could convince her otherwise, if you so chose.

You lay there for a while, your abused holes leaking the beasts sperm as its children grow inside you.. You don't think you yourself can move, as your stomach is so heavy you have to lay on your side to be anywhere near comfortable. Alinara is better off, but only just, and she seems to be fondling her leaking breasts a little too.. fondly.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Trying to pass the time quickly she hopes that soon she will not have to endure too long as she needed to reach the tower soon in her opinion.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:56 pm

You decide to simply rest and wait for a while, growing partially uneasy as your stomach seems to shift a bit in protest against how stuffed you are. Alinara slowly calms down, and waits peacefully next to you for the birth.

You eventually feel the now-familiar contractions, and position yourself to free your children and let them loose into the world. Together, you push out egg after egg, which hatch and let things you can't quite see skitter off into the dark. Since Alinara is done before you, she sits up and starts massaging your sides, sucessfully easing the process and giving you some much needed relief from your bloated state.

You're both done soon, and you make it back to the bonfire without further incident. Resting there, you notice your breasts return to normal as well, a useful fact to know if you're close enough to a bonfire for it to matter.

You're ready to try and pass to the Bell, now. Hopefully this attempt goes better than the last.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Heading for the bell with weapons at the ready Aria hoped there would be life of some kind to help her with what may try to attack them this time.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:01 pm

You head back the same way as before, and arrive with the same situation in front of you. Two archers on the bridge, a badly hidden hollow hiding by the stairs up to them, another Hollow guarding the top of the stairs... And the Boar, waiting for you both.

The problems are the same, but the solutions may be different. It's up to you to find them.

Aria's Stats:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Health: 20/20
Lust: 0/100
Weapon Durability:597/600
Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade(+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield.
Estus: 5/5
Souls: 1705
Normal.
Covenant Status: Way of White: 1/1 Savior Left.

Alinara's Stats:

HP: 15/15
Weapon durability: 498/400
Magic casts: Soul Arrow(30/30), Create Light (5/5)
Equipment: Sorcerer's set, dagger, sorcerer's catalyst.
Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Thinking about repeating the process as they did last knowing well that it would aid them in their persuit of the bell. This time however Aria would have Alinara use a soul arrow on the boat first pulling it away from its archer support so they could single out each of their enemies.
KnightVanilla

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Thinking about repeating the process as they did last knowing well that it would aid them in their persuit of the bell. This time however Aria would have Alinara use a soul arrow on the boat first pulling it away from its archer support so they could single out each of their enemies.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

You feel a bit of Deja Vu for a moment, but most likely that's because you're facing such a familiar tableau again.
Alinara informs you that she can't actually cast that far away, as the magical energy would dissipate before it even reached the distant target.
However, before you can do anything, she picks up a stray rock and throws it at the boar instead, managing to send it into a flying rage! It's currently charging right at you!

Aria's Stats:

Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade(+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield.
Souls: 1705
Normal.

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Running back for cover she would Ambush the boar from the side impaling her blade into the creature to pin it so Alinara could kill it off with soul arrows.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 pm

You have no idea how you would impale the thundering wall of meat and flesh that the boar has become, let alone hold it still, but you try anyways..

Aria combat roll: 9+1(Strange Blade)-3(Massive, High speed target!)=7
Boar Combat roll: Natural 1.
Result: Boar is defeated! +500 Souls!

As you run to try and execute your plan, you knock down an otherwise normal, unassuming plank, that just so happens to have a sharp point to one end..
And the boar rams itself through on the makeshift, accidental Boar Spear, slaying it in an instant. The beast disintegrates, leaving behind nothing but a rush of Souls.

You have no idea how that even possibly worked, but it did, and the biggest obstacle in the area is now defeated.

Aria's Stats:

Souls: 2205
Normal.

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Rushing after the archers now Aria would first kill the hollow that was badly hidden and let Alinara fight the halberd hollow why Aria chased down the archer hollows.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Aria combat roll: 12+1(Strange Blade)=13
AH defense roll: 16
Result: No damage dealt.

Alinara combat roll: 5
AH defense roll: 13!
Result: Alinara takes 2 damage! (13/15)

AH combat roll: Natural 20!
Result: Aria takes 10 damage and is stunned!

Aria is stunned!

Alinara's combat roll: 13
AH defense roll: Natural 1!
Result: AH is defeated! +25 Souls!

You both use 1 estus and are fully healed! (20/20 health, 4/5 Estus.) (15/15 health, 4/5 Estus)

Alinara combat roll: 15!
HH defense roll: 12-1(Weak to magic!)=11
Result: Alinara deals 4 damage! (0/4)
Alinara uses 1 cast of Soul Arrow. (29/30)
HH defeated! +25 Souls!

Aria combat roll: 10+1(Strange Blade)=11
ABH 1 defense roll: Natural 20!
Result: Aria is stunned! Cannot defend!

ABH1 combat roll: 18!
Result: Aria takes 15 damage!(5/20)

ABH2 combat roll: 14!
Alinara defense roll: 16!
Result: No damage dealt!

Aria recovers for a desperate heal!
Heal roll: 12-2(Desperation!)=10
ABH1 intervene roll: 6!
Result: Aria is fully healed! (20/20)
Aria uses 1 Estus! (3/5)

Alinara combat roll: 17!
ABH2 defense roll: 5-1(Weak to magic!)=4
Result: Alinara deals 6 damage! (-2/4)

ABH2 is defeated! +25 souls!

ABH1 combat roll: 16!
Aria defense roll: 5+2(Chain mail armor!)+1(Metal Shield!)=8
Result: ABH1 deals 3 damage! (17/20)

Aria combat roll: Natural 20!
Result: ABH1 is defeated! +25 Souls!

Gained: +100 souls Total!

With a few breath-taking moments where you nearly die, shot through the heart as a Bow Hollow throws you off balance by physically shoving your blade away, you manage to heal before the damage is too great and survive the blow. Alinara, in a rage at seeing you so badly hurt, obliterates two opponents as you miraculously shove your blade through your almost killer. You used more Estus than you would have liked, but the way is clear and you're not dead.

The path forward seems to be through a narrow doorway down past the boor once stood. To continue, it's into the dark once more.

Aria's Stats:

Health: 17/20
Estus: 3/5
Souls: 2305
Normal.

Alinara's Stats:

Estus: 4/5
Magic casts: Soul Arrow(27/30), Create Light (5/5)
Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 pm

continuing up to the church she hoped to get the bell rung as soon as possible. Maybe they would find some gear or people up there that aren't holowed.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 pm

As you make the climb to the church, easily passing through the empty hallway, you notice that the church itself is infested by dangerous looking, Hollowed Knights. There are two outside the church door itself, and you can bet there are more inside. You see a raised walkway to the right of the church entrance, possibly granting a side access to the building.

Aria's Stats:

Souls: 2305
Normal.

Alinara's Stats:

Magic casts: Soul Arrow(27/30), Create Light (5/5)
Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 am

Taking a look at them she could easily figure out their stance telling Alinara to fight them at a distance while she fights them close up.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 am

Rolls and GM note:

I think I now have two more RP's to add to the mix, so to let me do something for everybody I'll have to limit myself to 10 posts per each RP per day. IF everyone in the RP's I run posts and I feel up to making another one, I'l continue, but only if everybody has made one.

Anyways, rolls.
Aria combat roll: 12+1(Strange blade)=13
Baldur Knight defense roll: 11
Result: Aria deals 2 damage! (3/5)

Alinara combat roll: 5
Baldur Knight defense roll: 3-1(Weak to Magic!)=2
Result: Alinara deals 3 damage! (0/5)
Alinara uses one cast of Soul Arrow. (26/30)

Baldur Knight defeated! +30 Souls!

For some reason, the Baldur Knight's companion fails to react as you rush in and cut him down. When you examine the still armor, you realize that it's just empty, the body inside having rotted from its long vigil.

You see the entrance into the church, as well as the walkway from before, both viable ways to progress.

Aria's Stats:

Souls: 2335
Normal.

Alinara's Stats:

Magic casts: Soul Arrow(26/30), Create Light (5/5)
Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 am

Deciding to finish off the other hollow. Aria would focus her attention on the church telling Alinara to use te door way to funnel any enemies that may try to attack her as Aria would try to set off their trap.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 am

You feel silly for smacking an empty suit of armor.. It's empty and dead, not empty and possessed!

Situation roll: Natural 20.
.. WELL EVERYONE GETS THE LUCK.

You catch a break as you walk into the church grounds, noticing many, many different sets of Baldur Knight armor, all sitting on the rotting pews.. They're all empty, like the dead one outside. Maybe they just rotted away, or couldn't find enough souls to steal.

At the altar of the church stands a massive knight, clad in huge, black iron armor and wielding a great shield and great sword, one-handed, that are bigger and heavier than both you and Alinara combined.

Aria's Stats:

Souls: 2335
Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 8

Alinara's Stats:

Magic casts: Soul Arrow(26/30), Create Light (5/5)
Normal.
Earthsage

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games