Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Postby Earthsage » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Character Name: Aria Balstrung
Appearance:Image
Armor: Wanderer set gear
Weapons: Wanderer set gear
Kinks: Impregnation and some other basic stuff that tends to go with that.
Avoid: Guro, Scat, Mind Rape, heay vore/all vore.

Lordran is dying, and the Age of Fire dies with it. The Gods have abandoned their cities, leaving them to the beasts and the dreaded Hollows, those who fell victim to the Undead Curse.
But this story begins far away from there.
It starts, with a thud. A body, hitting the floor of a decrepit cell, in front of an Undead, one who has not yet fallen to the madness of the curse. This Undead looks up, sees a knight in shining armor staring back.. And simply watches as the knight strides away. A spark of.. Not hope, not joy, but curiosity as to what has happened. The Undead pulls.. Herself?.. upright, looking around the dank cell.
Memories flood back. The Curse, that steals a persons life, their memories, their soul, until they are beasts hungering for the stolen souls of others. The incarceration, where once she was afflicted by the curse, she was.. Locked, here. Her name. Aria Balstrung. Something deep inside her told her that she should never, ever forget her name.

She is unarmed, as her weapons were taken before she was imprisoned. The only other things of notice in the cell are the still body on the floor, and the locked doorway out.

Stats:

Health:20/20
Lust:0/100
Weapon Durability:500/500
Equipment: Wanderer's Set.
Last edited by Earthsage on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Re: Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:36 pm

The fog that covered her mind was only barely lifting as she picked herself up. Trying to remember... yet nothing came to her. She would have to figure this out for later considering that she knew staying here was not of her best interests. Walking up to the body she searches it for keys... slowly remembering this body was once the person who locked her up. After which she would continue on her path and see where she would head off to.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:44 pm

The door swung open as Aria applied the key to its rusty lock. As it did, a thousand whispers started all at once, a wave of noise coalescing into the name of this place: UNDEAD ASYLUM
And indeed, this was where the undead were sent to waste away, their wretched sickness eating away at all they were. You stand in a long hallway, visibly worn from time's embrace. To your left are broken metal bars, a port to see through into a murky blackness that shrouds anything in that room in darkness. To your right, is blank, unadorned wall. Should you choose to continue forward, you would see a hollow feebly cracking his skull against the wall. He takes no notice of you, leaving you free to pass him by if you do not wish to kill him.

Stats:

Weapon Durability:500/500
Equipment: Wanderer's Set.
Last edited by Earthsage on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Walking past the hollows she thought for a moment and turned to kill each of them mercifully. Knowing full well they were long gone and no longer human. Passing through each of them she would find a way out of this mess very soon. Wondering more and more just who that knight was. She owed him her life after all... and she would have to repay him in full as soon as she found him.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Aria Attack: 18+2(Sneak attack!)-2(Terrible weapon!) =18
Hollow Defense: 18
Result: No damage

Hollow Attack:6
Aria Defense:4
Result: 1 damage to Aria! (19/20)

Aria Attack: 18-2(Terrible weapon!) =16
Hollow Defense: 12
Result: 2 damage to Hollow (0/2)

Hollow defeated!

Your mercy killing goes poorly, as the creature amazingly reacts too fast for you to damage it, and instead knocks you flat on your back. However, given that it's a mindless husk at this point, it's version of attacking you is to fall right on top of you, dealing very minor damage. You manage to finish it off with a quick thrust through it's heart, as you steal its blade from its weak grip. It slumps off to the side of you, and you feel something strange flowing from it to you. A strange.. Power. (+20 Souls)

You have to find a better weapon, or all your fights will end up the same as that one. A broken sword handle is barely better than your fist.

You have the rest of the hallway to traverse, which for the most part appears empty.

Stats:

Health:19/20
Weapon Durability:498/500
Equipment: Wanderer's Set, Broken Sword Hilt.
Last edited by Earthsage on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:04 am

With the broken sword now at her disposal it should be quicker to dispatch these creatures. Walking forward as she would need to know just where exactly the exit to this damn place was. The creeping feeling of a fate worse than death creeping around every hollow she encountered. Continuing onward she only hoped she could find the knight much sooner now.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:15 am

You reach the end of the hallway, following a few lonely turns with no people, hollowed or otherwise, to greet you. You find yourself blinking in cold, washed out daylight. You're outside, and it's sunny out. The courtyard is bland, cracked paving stones, leading up to a large and imposing metal door, at the top of a small staircase. However, something catches your eye.. A short, unadorned blade, blackened as if by fire, stands skyward in the bones of some dead, forgotten person. You wonder why such a thing would be here, or anywhere, really.

You could investigate the sword, or... You could open the door.

Stats:

Souls: 20.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:24 am

The odd little fire caught her attention walking towards thinking that it would be of some use. Besides when was the last time she felt the warmth of fire... she needed to feel a little of something to just register that she was human after all. Part of her wondered just who set the fire to begin with but right now she would take comfort by it. After which she would turn her attention to the door and see where it would lead.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:27 am

Perhaps a moment too late, you realize that the sword is not yet on fire, but as soon as you reach out to warm your hand on the illusory flames, the true fire springs up, singeing your hand.. But it doesn't. your hand is fine, in perfect condition. In fact, you feel.. Sleepy. Almost as if you could.. Rest here. Peacefully.

You could give into the calming sensations, or refuse them and continue your journey through this decaying place.

Stats:

Last edited by Earthsage on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 am

It can't be too bad to rest here right.... after all if the fire was making her feel this good it was probably something that was really good for her. Sitting down she decided to rest near the fire after which she would leave to focus on the door and a way out of this undead asylum.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:36 am

When you sit down to rest, a bright flash of white and eerie white fog explodes outward, centered around the mysterious flames. With it comes a sensation of being healed, and one of.. Community. You sense that many have rested their weary bones by this same fire, have gone through the same thing you have done, and their collective memories flow through you.
You now know that these flames are known as Bonfires, fueled by the bones of a fallen Undead. Rest here, and you will be fully healed, and should you be defeated by any means you will awaken here, fully healed.. But closer to becoming another Hollow.
You also know that, upon each rest, the enemies you faced will return to haunt you again, giving you no peace as you continue your journey forward.

You could rest a while, and consider what life you had before in this strange moment of reflection.. Or you could stand, and go forward through the door.

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:07 am

For now it was no time to reflect considering just how dangerous it was here. It would be better if she were to rest reflect with the company of others. For now she would go through the door hoping to find the way out of this place.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 am

You almost reluctantly rise from your spot, and move towards the door. You push on it, expecting it to be heavy, and it sure is, but you manage to force it open after a good few seconds. The room in front of you is.. Empty, for the most part. It has a few giant pots, holding either nothing or something you don't know about, around the edges. There are two doors, a very small one that is currently open, positioned to your left, and another huge one akin to the one you just opened, at the other end of the hall.

You take a few cautious steps forward, only to start as a massive demon wielding an appropriately sized hammer, with a head that's larger than your body attached to it. You highly doubt it will be good for your health if you get hit by that thing. You could try to fight it, or run for one of the doors, or simply run away, but with any option you'll have to move fast to avoid the demon as it's charging right at you!

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:45 am

Aria's first instinct is to run with all she could to an exit. Any exit at this point knowing that her broken blade would not help her fight this behemoth of a monster. Part of her considered fighting the creature but she knew too well that she would have to be extremely lucky to not get killed by this beast.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 am

Rolling for choice of exit: 11! Chose correct path.
Rolling for escape:
Demon rolls a 15.
Aria rolls a 12.
Result: Minor fail.

Aria quickly decides that attempting to open another massive door in time will not help her, and bolts for the open door on the left. However, upon making her decision, she also attempts a beeline towards it, and the demon takes the opportunity to slam the ground near her. She falls forwards, still able to make it to the door if she can escape the demon... She notices that, instead of trying to smash her into pieces, the demon is trying to grab her with its free hand! If she doesn't move, she'll be caught for whatever this demon wants her for.

She could continue trying to escape, or.. Submit, if she feels the situation is hopeless.

Stats:

Status: Floored! (-3 to movement rolls, -4 to combat rolls)
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 am

Taking the chance to run for it she didn't want to find out what the monster even wanted with her. Picking herself up she bolts for the door jumping for the door in hopes of escaping the mad beast that was after her for whatever nefarious purposes it had in store for her.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:12 am

Roll for escape: 8-3(Floored!)=5
Demon's Roll: 12
Result: Aria Captured!

Try as she might, Aria cannot escape. She's grabbed by the demon just as she makes it to her feet, making escape almost impossible. The demon slowly raises her up to get a good look at her, and Aria gets a good look at it in return. Green, scaled skin, covered in tumors and knobbly flesh, bloodshot eyes and a huge nose ring all form the visage of a horrific demon. You have no clue as to what this demon wants with you, but you know it can't be good. It slowly brings you closer to its face to get a good look at you.

You have little chance of escaping, now, and may simply submit. Or, if you're feeling brave, you may attempt a desperate gambit in a bid to escape this beast, as it's seems to have left your arms, and your stubby sword hilt, free...

Stats:

Status: Captured! (-20 to movement rolls, -5 to combat rolls)
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:19 am

Thinking of no other way out Aria stabs her sword into the beasts hand hoping it would drop her and cringe in pain long enough for her to run for the door and escape. Knowing full well that this may even cost her the only weapon she has at the moment it was still far better than letting this stubby demon creature with all its horrifying strength do whatever it was planning to do to her.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:25 am

Combat roll:15-5(Captured!) =10
Demon Defense: 19.
Result: Aria fails utterly.

The small, broken blade simply bounces off the Demon's thick hide, and violently enough that if flies out of Aria's hand. A rumbling, booming sound is heard from the giant creature, and Aria instantly interprets it as the beast laughing at her. With now no hope of escaping him now, Aria can only dangle helplessly as the Demon sets down its hammer to manipulate her body with both hands. It strips her of all her clothing, ripping off those parts of it it can't easily remove with its hands, and then instead of killing her it does something unexpected. It grabs her forcefully with one of its hands, while sticking a finger of its other hand straight out. It then grinds Aria's exposed pussy over the rough flesh, digging into her painfully, but at the same time arousingly.

Stats:

Lust:10/100
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:33 am

Aria groans as she felt his skin rubbing against hers as she called out. "Help please someone help!" She called out weakly hoping someone would save her not wanting to endure this humiliation as she didn't want to be taken by a loathsome cur such as this one. Struggling and crawling as she calls out for the help of anyone that could help her. She knew there must be others in this asylum like her she recalled seeing a warrior and thief thrown away long ago.
KnightVanilla

Next

Return to Private Games