Mahou Shoujo Jess-chan (fragmasterson)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mahou Shoujo Jess-chan (fragmasterson)

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:46 am

"Mmmm... that's my girl, I knew you were a perfect student", Takashi praised her, pulling back his hips... only to ram his length into her with a mighty groan, savoring the feel of her virgin cunt gripping him while he claimed her offered virginity. Jessica felt a second of pain, followed by pure ecstasy as her new power helped remove any pain so she could feel pure unfiltered pleasure from the cock inside of her.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 am

Jessica moans, "Oh goddddd Mr. Takashi......you feel so good....I"ve dream this so long!" She leans in for a deep kiss, overcome with emotion, hodling on to him tight as he fucks her.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:59 am

"Mmmm... and I too... you naughty little...", he grunted into the kiss, holding nothing back as he just thrusted away, fucking her with his hard and long cock as Jessica feels pure pleasure from his assaulting rod, it hitting nice and deep into her core and against her cervix. His tongue slid into her mouth, Jessica feeling it coiling around her own, rubbing and dominated it as he keep the kiss passionate... his right hand coming up, only to give her ass cheek a nice firm... and oh so nicely stinging smack.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:06 am

Jess yelps with delight as he smacks her ass. She's kissing him desperately know, it's like she needs his flesh, she sucks and licks the inside and out of his mouth as she moans in to it. She squeezes he legs around his waist tight and digs her fingernails into his back.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:09 am

"Mmmm... come on now... moan for me... tell me how much you love how I fuck you... tell me how you want me to fuck you... my naughty little teacher's pet", he grunted as he continued to kiss her, Takashi's cock plunging into her even harder as she so desperately kissed him, Jess forced to taste of his saliva even as her fingers dug into his back... the head of his long cock finally piercing into her womb through her cervix... Jess suddenly realizing he could cum inside and impregnate her...
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:15 am

Jessi allows herself to moan more loudly at Takashi's encouragement. "I love how you fuck me. No one can fuck you Mr. Takashi. Please let me fuck you everyday! I'll be your pet!!! Please, just fuck me good just the way you're doing now, it feels so gooooood!!!" As she feels his cock enter her womb, the realization hits her that she's not on any sort of birth control...."M-mr. Takashi..." she moaned. "Y-you have to pull out....no...protection fuck fuck fuck!!!!"
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:19 am

"Mmmm, You wanna be my pet? Then you shall be... though you'll have to prove yourself... worthy of being a proper... pet!", He groaned out, having quite a few lewd ideas on what to do with Jess after he had his fun with her right now... she'd need to be properly adorned as his pet after all, and once night hit he'd take her for a proper walk,"Mmmm... and don't worry Jessica... I won't cum inside unless you want me to", he chuckled.

"For the record", The voice of an amused Magi asked, her magical assistant or whatever Magi was," so long as you wear the little trinket that works your magical powers, you'll only become pregnant if you want to"
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:23 am

Jess moans, thinking, "w-what do I do? say a magic word or something?" She continues to moan as Takashi fucks her hard, keeping her legs wrapped tightly around him.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 am

Takashi grunted, giving her another nice firm spank as he continued to fuck his naughty young student, quite pleased the barely legal young woman turned out to be such a naughty slut... oh he'd have quite a fun time training her into an obedient pet... quite sure once she graduated from school she'd be so addicted she'd never leave him," No magic word, so long as you have lust energy and honestly don't want someone to impregnate you, the magic will protect your womb",Magi explained... just as Takashi began fucking her into overdrive, it clear her teacher was about to fill her up with his load soon enough.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:31 am

Jessi would have been fascinated if she wasn't too pussy in a mini-orgasm high as she started screaming, surprising herself, "AHHHHHHHH FILL MEEEEEE UP!!!!!!"

She humped back to Takashi's motions....she was sure she didn't want to get pregnant....so there should be nothing to be afraid of....was there?

OOC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

She doesn't realize it but she finds the idea of getting pregnant very erotic, and may even want to...but is conflicted on this for now.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:47 am

(So... how about we roll a die for it each time she' cum into?)

Takashi pounded away, enjoying just how utterly slutty Jessica looked to him as she begged for his seed... the idea of knocking her up, one of his own students... it was too much to resist. With a grunt he shoved his length into her, letting loose his seed inside of her as he just held onto her hips, refusing to let her pull away as he filled her to the brim... his cock still rock hard as he fully intended to get his fill of her and then some.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:50 pm

(that's fine with me, or if it fits in better with the story she can get pregnant)

Jess came hard again as he she felt his seed shoot deep inside her,it spilled out of her pussy. She squeeed and hugged him as tight as she could as she moaned into his shoulder. "Yesssssssssss!"
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:00 pm

(Meh, I like random bits... also the roll this time was a 20, so absolutely no baby this time lol)

"Mmmm, does the dirty little school girl want her teacher's baby that badly?", He mocked her lightly, running his fingers through Jessica's hair as he pulled back, forcing another kiss onto her lips,"Mmmm... because I'll be happy... to fuck you all night... until you're pregnant with my little bastard", he groaned into the kiss, starting to thrust up into her, having moved her so she was straddling him while facing him, allowing him to kiss her even as he bounced her up and down his cock.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:44 am

Jess blushed at the though, "No....that would be terrible!" She starts giggling at the idea, and then blushes again. "I-I should be safe" she thinks....She moans as he thrusts like a whore. "Ohhhh god-" she's cut off as he kisses her. She kisses back and massages his shoulders a little, moaning into his mouth as he thrusts.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:04 pm

"Mmmm... if you don't want my baby... then instead you have to promise to do whatever I want tonight... no matter how naughty", Takashi demanded of her with a grin, wanting to fully ensnare Jessica to whatever he'd want to put her through... and at the moment he wanted to dress her up, have his way with her, then take his newfound pet for a walk in the park at night. He thrusted even faster as he imagined fucking her in the park, doing so where just someone might happen to walk by and see her erotic form being pounded into by him.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:50 pm

"Pleasssse!" Jessi moaned. "Don't knock up me....I'm not ready for a baby.....do whatever you to want me....please just don't cum inside without protection again," she felt herself about to cum again soon as he fucked her harder.

(if he does anyway, that's cool ; ) She'll be too turned on to care. Also, she HOPES if they do the park thing he doesn't put a leash on her and make her walk around on all fours ; ))
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:16 pm

"Of course my pet, you just need to do everything I tell you to do from now on and I PROMISE not to impregnate you until you're ready for such a thing", Takashi told her with a smirk, enjoying just how lewd she was as he continued to pummel his cock into her... of all things grabbing her from under her thighs as he picked her up, standing and starting to walk as each step had her bouncing up and down his length,"Mmmmm, let's get you cleaned up... and try out the outfit... I have in mind for you!"
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 am

Relieved, she said, "mmmm thank you Mr. Takasshi." As she bounced Jess made a "Ugh, ugh , ugh" sound with each stroke, panting like a dog. "Ou....outfit?"
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:43 am

"Mhmm, a pet needs to looke the part... and you my dear Jessica... are naturally a bitch in heat", he growled playfully, given she was even whining and panting like a dog as he continued to fuck her senseless," Buy your my bitch... aren't you Jess-chan?"
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Jess felt confused. "B-bitch...you...you...want me to be your bitch?" She continue to moan and pant, her face beet red. She felt his strokes slow down at her hesitation and she suddenly says quickly, "Yes Mr. Takashi, I'm your bitch! Please don't stop fucking me!"
fragmasterson

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games