Mahou Shoujo Jess-chan (fragmasterson)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mahou Shoujo Jess-chan (fragmasterson)

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:56 pm

"Mmmm... Tell you what, you wanna fuck?", Takashi asked her with a smirk, lightly fiddling with her clit as he wanted her to continue falling into depravity," Then I'll make you a deal... I'll go to the office, make some bullshit up about you being sick and needing to go home... you call home, tell them you're staying at a friends house... I'll take you home and make you feel good all night if you want... at MY place, where I have all sorts of little toys I could use on this slutty body of yours... sound good?"
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:38 am

Jess was a little worried about what her teacher was suggesting, confused as to why he wanted her in his house so badly...but she her other feelings were overpowering at the same time. She would finally get to be with Mr. Takashi...and this fire in her groin felt needed to be satisfied. Plus the magi said that it would help toward whatever path of righteous she seemed set upon. Who else better than her teacher to help her out?

"Yes...I-I can't wait. I'll call my mom as soon as we're on our way." She kissed him on the cheek and blushed.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:23 pm

"Glad to hear it, I'll be right back then", Takashi told Jess with a smile, kissing her on the lips tenderly before fixing his clothing as he moved to leave, giving her enough time to call her mother and inform her that she'd be at a friends house, her mother not having any issues with it as tomorrow would be the start of the weekend anyways. As she finished, Takashi would return with a grin on his lips," we're good to go, just make sure to act sick if we run into any faculty on the way out", he told her, obviously eager for the fun they'd have back at his place as he began gathering his things.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:50 am

She breathes a sign of relief when her mother consents. She nods submissively, and redresses and packs up herself. She's really quite nervous as she's never done anything like this before, but then again, she felt she could trust Takashi overall. "Lead the way Mr. Takashi. "
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:16 pm

It wasn't long before they were out of the school and in his car... once on the road he lightly smiled, his left hand reaching out to her as she felt it land on her upper thigh, sliding back and forth as he caressed the bare skin... only to slide his hand up and under her skirt,"Mmmm... So tell me Jess-chan... how long have you wanted to do something like this with me?", he asked... just as she felt him caressing her lower lips with his touch.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:53 am

"oooooo" she gasped as she slid his hand further and further towards her nether regions. She blushes. Feeling she's on the spot, she just blurts, honestly, "S-since two years ago when I had my first class with you." She's not sure why, but it seems embarrassing just to put in words like that, though at the same time it's hard to feel embarrassed with his sensual caresses. "I r-remember....after the first day....I couldn't get you out my head. I-" she blushes. "I t-thought about...b-being with that night."
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:09 pm

"I see... I admit, if you'd have come to me then, I might not have done this... but over our time together I've grown quite fond of you", Takashi admitted with a grin, lightly teasing her clit at this point, pinching and twisting it while keeping his eyes on the road," How did you imagine us together? I want to hear the dirty little thoughts you've had about being with me as we're soon to be... did I make sweet, passionate love to you... or did I just pin you down and fuck you? Did I make you Teacher's little pet?", he asked suggestively, pausing his pinches as she felt him push her panties aside, sliding a single finger into her wet pussy,"Mmmm, so wet... you naughty little minx"
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:40 am

She blushed. "W-hen I imagine it in my head....I usually picture you being being very gentle and sweet." She hesitated, and then said, "But....usually....when I dream of you....you do terribly perverted things to me...like once, I had a dream that you made me....pleasure you in front of the whole class." She blushed wildly again, and cries out as his fingers enter into her pussy. Suddenly, as if she hadn't said it herself, she said: "In another dream you tied me up, and, after fucking me, you let a bunch of other boys in class fuck me. " She wondered if she should tell him about the one where he makes her walk on all fours around school on a leash....
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:39 pm

"Mmmm... to think you'd grow so naughty thinking about me... though It seems you like the idea of others seeing me doing perverted things to you... and perhaps you actually want me to offer you up t the boy in class?", he mused with a playful tone, speeding up the fingering of her pussy, making her feel more arousal," Is there more? I bet there are dirtier things you've dreamt of... or at least, that you want me to do to you", he whispered playfully.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:36 am

Jess moans as Takashi picks the pace of his finger movements. She continues to do so as she responds, "I d-don't know why. In my....dreaammmsss you try to humiliate me public. And I enjoy it for some reason!!!" She touches one of her breasts with one hand and rubs Takashi's knee with the other. "Ffffuck mr. Takashi, that feels so goood!"
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:16 pm

"Mmmm.... do you want that? Do you want me to take you somewhere you'll be seen as I fuck you?", He asked of her, fingering her intensely by this point, wet and lewd sounds filling the car as he fingers her dripping cunt," Mmmm, lewd little Jess-chan... is it you truly want to become teacher's pet? Admit it, you want to become my pet!"
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:39 am

"N-n-no" she denies weakly as he assaults her sensitive areas, "it's j-j-just a dreammm!" But, despite herself, she keeps imaging perverted situations like the ones she mentions, and in one particularly naughty one where she was being fucked at a family dinner, she cums hard on Takashi's fingers, squirting his hand with her juices as she cries out, her legs trembling. Her face is red from the intensity of the orgasm, but also from the embarrassment of orgasming in a car where anyone can see. In fact, she looks to a car that was riding along side her, and sees a man looking out his window at her, you seems to have been watching her throughout the orgasm. A wave of humiliation rushes through her, but at the same time, she feels antsy again, and the idea that he had seen her come excites her in a way that confuses her.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Takashi smirked at the sight, as you and he are at a red light as the man in the other car just stares, blushing but unwilling to look away,"... Pull your top up, show him your breasts", Takashi suddenly commanded Jess, his hand sliding under her skirt from behind, fingering her dripping pussy yet again,"Mmmm... your skirt too... let him see how I finger fuck my slutty little teacher's pet", he added, obviously enjoying how lewd Jess has turned out to be, wanting to make her feel more arousal from such things. The man watches, licking his lips in a way that make Jess realize this man would want to fuck her too... how arousing it would be just to go with some man she didn't know and be his plaything for the night?
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:29 am

"Nooooo," Jess moaned. But though her mouth refused, she found herself lifting on her shirt and bra despite herself, exposing her breasts to the world. It was as her hands had a mind of their own when she also lifted her skirt up, allowing Takashi easier access to her nether regions. She stared at the man red-faced, mouth slightly open and she moans from Takashi's ministrations. As she gets more and more excited, she even leans over and presses her breasts and mouth against the window, squishing them against the glass while she moves her hips to match Takashi's finger fucking. The whole time she kept wondering how many people could see her, if a cop would pull them over and arrest them for indecency, or maybe even try to get in on the action...
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:34 pm

The slutty schoolgirl soon found the man in the other car was touching himself... masturbating to her lewd actions... only for the car to suddenly move, Jess finding other passing cars getting glances at her erotic form, men and women they passed watching for split seconds as her teacher continued to finger fuck her with one hand, driving with the other as her naughty body pressed against the window. All those eyes... all those people... they'd seen what a dirty person she was... even if had been for just seconds it felt like an eternity each time. It all ended as they pulled into a neighborhood and Takashi park the car... only to finger fuck her cunt much faster, trying to push her to orgasm,"Mmmmm, we're her my naughty student... now cum for me and then we can begin our day and night of lustful embrace", he growled, his finger digging deep into her wet pussy.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Jessica's head is swimming with a strange combination of lust, exhilaration, and shame from the lewd show she's giving other drivers. When Takashi orders her to cum, she's more than ready and lets out a loud moan as she does, feeling like a slut, wondering a little apprehensively what she's gotten herself into.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm

"Mmmm, look at all that slut juice... delicious", she heard him praise, Takashi pulling his fingers from her to suck and lick them clean... before lightly smacking her ass," Inside my house now... My cock is rock hard and I want the honor of fucking such a naughty girl's pussy", he informed her, sliding out of the car and moving to the front door to unlock. Jessica could still back out now, the moment she entered that door she knew there'd be no going back from her growing lewdness... but it was for a good cause, getting energy to battle the Lustar and save humans.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Jessica was surprised at Takashi's lewdness, but oddly it turned her on even more. She considered that she might leave....that Takashi might turned her some kind depraved slut, considering the power he currently had over her. But she wasn't sure if she didn't want that. The thought was disturbing to her, but she did believe that she wanted nothing more than to spend the night with her hot teacher and be his fuck toy and pleasure him as long as he wanted. The fact that she needed energy to fight the Lustar was just an added bonus at this point. "Let's go!" she said cheerily, following him inside.
fragmasterson

Postby MASigma » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Takashi grinned once she entered his home, shutting and locking the door before he gripped her shoulders, turning her around as he leaned in, kissing her right on the lips, his tongue sliding into her mouth as he seemed to want to get right to the fun. His hands slid down, cupping her breasts through her top as he groped and kneaded them, his tongue dominating her own as he backed her up to his couch, sitting down as his hands released her breasts, only to pull her onto his lap as he moved onto the couch... his rock hard cock grinding against her ass through her skirt and panties as well as through his own pants,"Mmmm... I'm going to fuck you here and now Jessica... how do you want it?"
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:11 am

Jessica, extremely excited by Takashi's ministrations and just goes with the flow as and moans as he kisses and gropes her body. She can't wait until his cock is inside her. "Please Mr. Takashi...take my virginity....fuck me in my pussy." She starts grinding against his movements with her ass to further excite him.
fragmasterson

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games