Pokémon Ranger: Trail Runs [Vintage & Spriter1]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Trail Runs [Vintage & Spriter1]

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Adam lets out a small laugh, knowing full well of what his partner is alluding to. With an arm around her, he gives her a good rub as they walk down the path over to that one of the forest where they met. "I wouldn't mind that at all," he said, giving her a small peck on the cheek. "Although it might be a little more than just what we did that first time..." He gives her a wink of his own, along with his pants tightening up from the thought.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:27 pm

"I would be upset if it was anything less"
This was Parisa's turn to have a bit of a laugh, before relishing the increasing tightness in Adam's pants, and giving a pretend confused face while pointing, saying, "what is?", before bursting into giggles, remembering what she used to be like.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:35 pm

The two of them are now enjoying themselves, not having to worry about rogue Pokemon or even work. Her reminding him of her old self has his smile grew wider, allowing him to recall that day and how much she has changed in that time. Eventually the two of them reached the tree that they met, and there is a blanket laid out and a basket holding some food in it. Adam takes Parisa over to the sheet and sits her down before getting down himself to join her. He takes out some food for the two of them to enjoy before they get down to the fun part of their date. "Well, it's not much," he said, "but I think this is fitting for our one-month anniversary."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:47 pm

The Absol thanks Adam for helping her down, before waving her hand in a dismissive sort of way when he apologises. "It's fine, cause to be honest I thought anniversaries only stretch as far as an annual marriage anniversary."
Parisa begins to tuck in, stopping every now and then to say how nice it is as to thank Adam for it, before giving a burp and rapidly developing a blush, saying "Sorry about that..."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:28 pm

The two of them spent the next few minutes enjoying each other companies, having a meal that didn't involve just a couple of apples like the first time, and Adam lets out a burp of his own, apologizing for his own and chuckling slightly about it. He takes a few drinks out and hands one to her, opening up his and taking a swing of it. Just as he finish his sip, he leans up to the Absol and starts to move his hand along her body. "Yep, anniversaries aren't just towards marriages," he commented, "and yet that does remind me of what I want to say to Valentina when I see her again. Still, this is a good time and we should celebrate."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Parisa lets out a bit of a purr before catching herself, Adam basically petting her at the minute. What do you plan on saying to her? Cause at the moment all I know it has to do with either marriage or an anniversary, since me saying that seems to have reminded you about it."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:25 pm

He could hear Parisa let out a purr, which made him sigh in happiness, and he slide up to her to be closer with her. "Well, for a while, me and Vally have been discussing about us being married, and I have been saving up all of my money to buy the engagement ring," he said. "Not only that, but the wedding and for our home in the Orange Archipelago, it's a lot of money. But we're working hard and in the end we can enjoy being together as one happy family on our own piece of paradise."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Parisa sees Adam getting closer, and quickly slips round to be touching side to side with him. "Well hopefully me working with you now will help to get you to that point quicker. And speaking of Valentina, have any idea how long it is supposed to be since we last saw her? I never really got to know her before she was gone. How is she doing anyway? Have you heard anything from her?"
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:26 pm

"Well, it's been about a month since we last saw her," Adam explained. "I've talked to her just a week after her visit here when she got to the city, and she got her new badge! So far she's only a couple more away from getting to compete against the Elite Four and, hopefully, the Champion. And once she gets there, we can go visit her again the League, and maybe we can give her some good-luck motivation, if you know what I mean." He gives her a wink, slowly rubbing his arm along her body.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:40 pm

"That's great to hear! And I certainly agree about giving her a bit of 'motivation'. Maybe we should find another sex shop when we go to visit her, as you two definitely seemed to enjoy running around after me... But I'm guessing that isn't the only thing on your mind, going by you slowing your petting.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Adam chuckles, although there is some red on his cheeks when Parisa brought up the sex shop. "Well, we're pretty good on that stuff, unless you want to surprise her," he said. And she is right about there being more things on his mind, as his hand starts to strip Parisa's uniform off and he gives her a passionate kiss on the lips. "You're right. Now it's time for dessert."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Parisa returns the Kiss, beginning to strip Adam of his own uniform. "Well, you certainly know how to treat a girl...
Once Parisa had Adam's shorts as pants off, she would start stroking his sick and trying to get him hard, although that might not be hard judging by the tightness in them earlier...
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Adam smiles happily as the two of them got themselves naked, getting her jacket off and then work on peeling her undershirt to show off her breasts, while he can feel her reaching down to get his hard-on out of its clothed prison and enjoy the touch of her hand. "Of course, I learned from the best," he said, going back into another kiss as he finally frees Parisa of her shirt and moves down to her pants to get a hand playing with her snatch.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:00 pm

"Well val certainly taught you well."
She sticks her tongue out at Adam for all of a second, before giving a little gasp as Adam started playing with her slit, already a bit wet from the anticipation of what they were going to be doing. The foreplay only makes her want to play more, stroking Adam the tiniest bit faster.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Adam's hands eventually got the Absol's shorts off of her, getting her naked as the day he met her, and he lays her down on the blanket before kissing her stomach and then moving to her dripping honeypot, licking and kissing her folds. He escaped the grasp of her jerking him off, making his dick beg for attention, while he lets her remove the rest of his clothes, getting him naked as well. The brunet got Parisa's legs spread open while he licks every inch of his lovely partner's slit, enjoying the sounds of her moans and pants.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Parisa gives a little pout when her partner pulled his dick out of reach, but soon gets the idea and quickly gets to work removing the rest of Adam's clothes while he worked away at her slit, getting a bit desperate to get to the best part...
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Hearing that Parisa was a little annoyed with her not getting to play more with his dick in her hands more, he gives one long, slow lick of her pussy before allowing her toy to tease with her more. And in one push, Adam hilts himself up, reaching all the way to her cervix. Adam bends down to kiss his partner on the lips, slowly getting going on getting Parisa to melt into putty and enjoy a string of orgasms.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Parisa looks at little confused as Adam pulls his face away from between her legs, but gives a gasp as he hilts inside her, eyes rolling back a bit from the intrusion. She happily returns the kiss, putting her arms around the ranger, and practically trying to milk the dick inside her.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 am

Adam groans as he feels Parsia wrapping and clamping down on his cock, doing her best to get every single drop of sperm out of his balls. In the month, she has definitely picked up a lot of skills to help not make herself feel good, but him as well. He leans down and nibbles at her neck, going at a decent pace with his thrusting. With Parisa moaning right in his ear, he sped up his bucking just a bit to make her moans a little more louder.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:46 pm

As Adam began to speed up a bit, Parisa certainly began to moan a bit louder, and tried to speed up milking Adam's dick in response, along with trying to thrust her hips in time with his. As it went on, she felt an orgasm building up, but tried to hold on until Adam was going to cum as well...
spriter1

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games