Pokémon Ranger: Trail Runs [Vintage & Spriter1]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Trail Runs [Vintage & Spriter1]

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 pm

"Since this is the last day, the fighting shouldn't last too long, perhaps an hour or so," said Adam. "This should be enough time to explain that this area will be safe for building and get everything straighten out." The Ranger focuses back on the men and continue on with the conversation, while the sound of fighting echoes right behind them. The Scyther from earlier is doing well in his fight, showing what he is capable of, and the occasional lookbacks at the group made him more confident about winning and taking his prize soon.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Parisa continues to watch on at the fight, with the look-backs from the Scyther making the Absol REALLY question the weight behind Adam's comment about his scent deterring other pokemon from... integrating with her during breeding season.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:58 pm

The fighting is drawing close to its end, the numbers dwindling down with the devious Scyther still surviving. Adam could see the Scyther that is looking back at them with a devious look on its face, and he got close to Parisa to give it the hint. "I know I said that my smell is on you," he said, sounding his best to assured the girl. "but this one is being way too cocky. Don't hesitate if he attacks. I'm sure the others will stop him if he does rush towards us."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Parisa just gives Adam a shrug. "Don't worry, I won't... Although you may end up dragging me back to the pokemon centre if he does decide to make a move. I wasn't afraid to use perish song when it looked like the woman in that den was going to hurt you, so I don't think it will bother me all that much to use it when I'm about to faint anyway."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Adam is a little worried at the thought of her using Perish Song, but he is comfortable with the prospect, since he can heal her up at the Center. "Right," he sighed. "Although, admittedly, I was thinking you could go more of a Sucker Punch, since with the way he's behaving, he could use a good blow don't you think?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:13 pm

"I was planning on using sucker punch, but the fact that it's the only move I know besides scratch, and that Sucker punch is a dark-type move, I'm not holding up hope that he will be all that affected by it. I'm just thinking that it might have to come down to me using Perish song, and then you dragging me back and making sure I don't get caught along the way."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:17 pm

"Even if it's not effective, one good blow to his manhood could teach him not to mess with you," the Ranger mentioned. The same could go for a Scratch, but still he can get her out and back to the Center if a Perish Song goes up. And now with just two remaining Scythers, the confident one looks back and snarls a bit, keeping it to himself as he watches Adam hanging with Parisa, before taking a blow back to the head and scolded by his opponent. This Scyther wants to break away and just go for it, but what's keeping it back is the others surrounding the field, cheering on for the fight.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Parisa keeps her eyes trained on the Scyther as she continues speaking to Adam. "He doesn't look all that happy to see you near me... I don't think it would be wise for you to stay here if he gets the opportunity it looks like he wants, and starts darting over here."
While it might not be necessary, Parisa keeps a detect up just in case. It may seem redundant, but she didn't fancy someone getting the drop on them...
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:50 am

"I can see that," Adam replied, motioning for Parisa to move back. "And pretty much we're done for the time. I told them all about they are good for building since the Scyther are going to leave for new grounds," and he got his Capture Styler ready to go in case they are being followed, "so we can let the Scyther fight it out, call their winners and go back, while the planners can continue their business and we can enjoy the rest of the day in peace."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:59 am

"*Sigh* Fine, but this felt like a problem that sorted itself out more than anything."
Parisa follows after Adam, but does still keep her detect up. Even if the Scyther didn't follow, there could still be other pokemon in breeding season that would be more than happy to have their way with her, Scent or not.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:30 am

"Yeah, but we're just reassuring that things will go as nature planned," said Adam. Taking a good look behind him, he made sure that the Scyther eyeing them isn't following them. He thanked the men and heads off. "Sorry about it not being all that eventual, I just wanted to make sure that things are going smoothly, that's all." There is the sound of buzzing right behind them, probably to mark off the end of the fighting. There is a stronger buzz, but he pays no mind to this.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 am

"It's fine. To be honest, I'm glad it was an easy one. And it also meant I spent more time with you at least."
Parisa didn't really pay attention to the buzzing at first, but stepped behind Adam as she heard it grow louder. She didn't turn around to check, cause her detect should tell her if something is about to hit her, or Adam since he is close enough, and give her enough time to sucker punch whatever it is. She could make a pretty good guess though...
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:15 am

Adam lets out a small chuckle, feeling good that she wants to spend more time with him. "Well, since we're out here, do you want to go over to where we first met and just have a little picnic there," he said, rubbing the back of his head. Just as they are walking, what was buzzing coming from behind has stopped, mostly from fading off into the forest, but the louder one just stopped randomly. Adam looks behind to see if that one Scyther is following them, finding no signs of him. "You sense him, right?" he asked. "I don't like this at all..."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:24 am

"Yea, that would be nice actually." She looks over her shoulder when Adam does so, only to see exactly the same. "Nope, not picking up anything. Detect only works far enough for me to have enough time to dodge and get an attack in, and it just about reaches around you. He would have to try to hit me or you to even alert me to his presence. But you are definitely right about the not liking this part... But hey! We are both rangers, so the type matchup shouldn't be as bad as it usually would be, right?"
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Adam is aware of what Detect does, but he got his Capture Styler out and looking around the forest to see where the Scyther is, hopefully using it to calm it down, but in case there is a Pokemon wandering around that can take on this Scyther, he can use that. "Perhaps, but I know you and I can teach him not to mess with us," he answered. Keeping his Styler tight in his grip, Adam gives one more sweep of the forest before heading back on the path. "He might be following us to our spot. If that's the case, then we can stop him there."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:21 pm

"If he is following us for that reason, it might take more than one go at him to send him away for good, as he probably wants to know where we stay so that he can come back at a later date to try again, more than likely when we let our guard down. Either that or he is waiting o-" And then as if on cue, Parisa felt her Detect wear off, and was unable to use it again. "*Sigh* Detect to fail..."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:05 pm

"Well if he does keep on after us, there's going to be some angry townsfolk and Rangers that wouldn't be too happy to find he's harassing us," the brunet said, keeping an eye out for any Pokemon around. Just as they are walking, his free hand brush against the top of his head and he lets out a long sigh. "And just when I was hoping for a peaceful day to celebrate, we are running into some kind of hiccup," he sighed.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:16 pm

"We could just be paranoid. After all, I'm sure you've seen plenty of pokemon like him over the years, and I have seen one or two like him during my time walking around, and yet they are all bark and no bite, as the saying goes... I think. You know what I mean, right? And whether or not he is actually following us, the day is still young, meaning plenty of time to make up for this." She reaches around and gives Adam another quick hug, before going back to trying to get Detect back up and running.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Adam does get what she is saying. Perhaps they are being paranoid about this whole mess. Maybe a Scyther finally caught up to the rogue and got him to come back to deal some justice to him. And he nods off to the Absol about the saying, pretty much agreeing with her about the Scyther's behavior, but still he is worried about it wanting to get at Parisa. But none of that matters now since it's just the two of them and there is still time to burn. Grabbing her hand, Adam leads Parisa back onto the trail and starts heading off in a familiar direction. "So, up for that picnic at our meeting place?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:11 pm

(Fuck the wifi here. This is the third time I've typed this)

Parisa's glad that Adam seems to have calmed down after her saying that they were both paranoid, quickly going back to his side and giving a little nod in answer to his question. "Yea, I'm still up for it, although time will tell if it ends the same way our first encounter did..."
She ends the last part with a little wink.
spriter1

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games