Pokémon Ranger: Trail Runs [Vintage & Spriter1]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokémon Ranger: Trail Runs [Vintage & Spriter1]

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Finally, today marks Adam's first venture into the wilderness to start proving his worth of being a Pokemon Ranger. For the next few days, he would go out and explore the land, looking out for fellow humans and Pokemon and help them out with any needs. Be it preventing fires, rescuing Pokemon from high places or settling disputes, no task is tough for a Ranger. Although Adam wishes to be out at sea and working alongside his dad, along with finding all sorts of life in the blue depths, starting out in a forest is a good place for a rookie Ranger like him. Even being by a river is better, all just to improve his swimming skills.

The young man stopped in his tracks and takes a moment to enjoy his surroundings. It is a beautiful day, perfect for wandering about and looking for adventure. Everything seems so peaceful, but yet he knows that there's bound to be something going to go down. Better be vigilant, who knows what could be hiding behind these trees and in the shadows...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Trail Runs [Vintage & Spriter1]

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:12 am

(Why am I here again? Because of that feeling? Why do I always listen to it anyway, and go around as if I where I'm going? Crap, who is that? Hide, quickly! Did he see me? Oh Arceus...)
Quickly hiding behind a tree, a timid Absol keeps glancing around the trunk of a tree, seeing a human walking around near her. He didn't look like the other trainers who tried to catch her in the past though. He was... strange looking. Although you could say the same about her...
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:02 am

Off in the trees, Adam hears the sound of leaves rustling. He looked over to see what was causing it, only to find something a bit unusual. He could make out something white and black poking from behind the tree trunk, almost looking human-like, before poking back behind it. Was that a Pokemon? It couldn't be, there's no way that there's a Pokemon like that as far as he know. Then again from the quick glance he saw it was an Absol. That could probably mean something was going to happen soon if that's what everybody say about them. So much for the peacefulness of this forest, but this does mean that something will go down.

He should thank the Absol for its warning, but how he should go about it. It appears to be timid and he's not much one to go up to someone either. Maybe there is something in his bag that could help entice the Pokemon out of hiding and out into the opening. Going over to the tree, Adam grabbed his bag from his hip and brought it forward to give him a better look at what lies inside of the pouch.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:25 am

(Oh no, he looked this way! Did he see me? Please don't tell me he saw me...)
the Absol took a peek around the tree, only to see the strange human was right on the other side! She froze, her mind screaming at her to run, but her body not complying. She stood as still as a statue, with one eye still peeking from around the tree. She watched him rummage through his bag, hoping that he didn't pull out a... what did the other humans that called themselves trainers call it? A pokeball... yea, that was it. (Please don't let it be one of them...)
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:03 am

It only took a few moments but Adam finally found what he was looking for. Still showing a nice shine and freshly pick, the young man pulled out an apple from the bag and he turned around to where he found the figure to present the apple. From what he can guess, whatever is hiding must be afraid of humans, most likely Trainers, so it's natural for it to be afraid of him as well, not knowing that he is a harmful person. Stepping a bit closer to the edge of the forest, Adam placed the apple down on the ground and took a few step back, making sure to give whatever is hiding to realize what it is and come out into the open. Just in case, he does have a few more apples to give if this being is a bit more hungrier, although it could think he is going to capture it.

For now he wants to look as friendly as possible, trying to get at its level and present himself in the most least threatening way possible. "Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of..." he cooed. "I won't hurt you, I want to be your friend."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:29 am

The Absol's stomach grumbled at the sight of the apple. It had been a while since she had eaten, hadn't it? At least the sight of something that wasn't a pokeball snapped her out of her frozen state. She gently peeked around the tree... Before bolting for the apple, picking it up, and running back to behind the tree, quickly eating it until nothing but the core was left, and set it gently on the ground. She stayed behnd the tree, but was keping a constant look from around the tree, watching the human with the apple...
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:43 am

Well that was certainly unexpected. Just when he was hoping for a Pokemon to come crawling out slowly, it used Quick Attack, or some move based on speed, to take the apple from him without knowing what it is! But from what he got from the blur that it is indeed white with a bit of black, having almost an appearance like an Absol. And from what he is seeing from behind the tree it appears to be the horn of an Absol, although the way it is positioned it doesn't look like this Absol is normal. Still curious, Adam takes another apple from his bag, this time holding it in his hand and taking slow steps towards the forest, still keeping a friendly aura to him.

"Again, there's nothing to be afraid of," he said. "I know what is like to be timid, but I want to be your friend. Would you like to come out and introduce yourself to me?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:08 am

The Absol debated coming out. The human had been nice so far, and his words seemed to be even nicer so. Maybe he didn't want to catch her? With that, she slowly from behind the tree towards the person, and slowly took the apple from his hand, still ready to bolt if he tried to catch her or anything. When she got it, she just stood eating the apple, glancing between the apple and the person who gave it to her.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Finally he gotten the being from behind the shadows and out into the open! And what did he know, it was an Absol... but there's really something unusual about this Pokemon. It's almost like it is a human being. So wait, is this a girl who's wearing absolutely nothing but a fur suit and painted herself up to look like an Absol, or is this really an Absol who is in shaped of a Pokemon? He knows of the former through special events, girls and a few men are into the dressing up thing, but this is a first time he's seen a Pokemon like this... and it just so happens that she looks really super cute.

Adam's face went from peach to maroon red in seconds, a small trickle of blood dripping from down his nose. This is just his luck. When he only knew of one naked girl in his life, here comes another one that's also cute and it's a Pokemon! He really couldn't believe his eyes. His jaw is also hung open, unable to speak about how this person, Pokemon, whatever this Absol is, looks to him. With the occasional looks from her from when she is eating her apple, she's gotta be thinking that he looks like a weirdo to her. And plus he's got a hard-on from the fact that this girl Pokemon is naked.

Great, his training has pretty much failed now.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:23 pm

The Absol continues eating, but now keeps her eyes trained on him, especially the trickle of blood running his nose, and doesn't really notice the bulge in his pants. She gestures with her other hand on her nose, trying to show that he has got something there. After a while she holds the rest of the apple out, offering him a bite.
"Umm... Hi."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:43 pm

It... she speaks? This is really something all right. First there's an Absol that looks like a human, and now she's speaking to him... this is just his luck. The girl is even motioning to her nose, no doubt telling him about the blood trickling out, and she's even offering the apple he gave to her. First thing, he grabbed a tissue to clean up the blood and he took back the apple to give it a bite from a new area of it. But what to say to her?

"Uh, hey there," he answered. It's not much, but it's something.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:06 pm

She gives a little smile seeing him eat the apple with her, but it changes to a quizzical look when she looks down to see his hard-on. (What is that?)
She motions to it with her hand before saying "Um... That?"
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Trying to get rid of the redness on his face, he noticed the Absol girl pointing down where his crotch is... and he pretty much exploded in embarrassment. What is it with cute naked girls that attract to him? There's probably no beating around the bush on this, but it's probably in his best interest not to scare her off from saying the wrong thing. "Uh, h-have you ever... b-breed with another P-Pokemon, before?" he asked. After saying that, the bulge got bigger and started to twitch more. Is he really get this excited for having sex with this girl?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Absol tilted her head a bit in confusion. "Breed?" But she shook her head anyway. She really didn't talk to anyone, be them pokemon or person, due to her always feeling the need to move about and well... her timidness. (So why did I not immediately run now? In fact, why am I not currently running?)
The redness on his face was a bit concerning though. First his nose was bleeding, now his face looks like a tomato berry. She motions to her face before saying, "You feel ok?"
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Her speech sounds very limited, broken even. But her look of concern for the Ranger's face can say as much as her own words. "Y-Yes, I'm fine," Adam answered. "It's just how I n-normally react when I meet someone c-cute." It's also that she looks like a naked girl, but he knows that this girl probably doesn't understand clothes all that much besides maybe recognition of people. Still, she hasn't heard about breeding... does she mean that she's a total virgin when it comes to sex? Adam got up from his spot and took a good look around, checking to see if there is anyone going to head their way.

Finding nothing, the Ranger reached out an open hand to the Absol, offering it in peace. "If you want, I could t-teach you about b-breeding..."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Absol smile when he say he's fine, but begins to blush when he calls her cute. She may not be the best at speech, but she certainly understands a good amount that is being said to her... with the exception of some things. When he offers his hand and say he would teach her what the word meant, she was a bit apprehensive... But slowly reached out her hand, giving him a slight nod before saying, "Um... Ok."
She was wondering why has was looking around so much though, and began looking around herself, thinking there was something around.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 am

The Ranger took the Absol by the hand and led her over to behind the trees, hiding out of sight of the path. Here they should be safe from anyone coming by and wondering what is going on. "Sorry, I-I just don't want a-anyone to see us out in t-the open," he explained. "I r-really don't w-want to explain to o-others about me, a Ranger, h-having sex with a Pokemon l-like you." The young man took a moment to take in a few deep breaths, allowing the color from his face to fade and to get him to speak more clearly. "I just figured that if you're this shy, I don't want you to panic if someone were to spot us. Then again, I guess you were cautious of me when I came by, right?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 am

"Sex? Sex... Weird word. Sound funny. Like you stutter."
She didn't know why, but she was a bit more open around this person... well, it was apparent from when she didn't immediately run, and even more so when she could get out a sentence without an um... Well what she knew as a sentence anyway. She had no idea what he was so worried about when he said that he didn't want to explain to others, but nodded slightly when he was talking about her being cautious of him at first. "Yes. Scared. No catch."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:17 am

A bit of red was still left on his face. Just as he was getting over his stuttering, it pops up again because of this Absol, although it really isn't all her fault. Either way, there's the matter that brought them here and he should address. "Well, breeding is sex," said Adam. "It's usually where a male shows his love to a female, usually in the form of sexual intercourse." He knows that these words are not going through for her, so the best way to show her is with a hands-on approach. And first order of business is the growing bulge in his pants. "So you were wondering about this earlier, right?" Once again he took in a deep breath and slowly undid his pants, rolling them down to reveal that he isn't wearing any underwear and his penis popped right out into the open.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:53 am

"Male? Female? In-ter-course? Um..."
She is really confused by the words he is saying. Was she a female? She heard some of the other trainers before use the word, but never knew what they meant about it. Does that mean he is the male? And what kind of love anyway? Like a "I would love to have this Absol on my team." kind of way? She quickly pushed that to the side though, when he asked if she was curious about the strange thing in his pants, and she gently nodded before looking at it with both confusion and curiousity, giving it a little poke. "What is?"
spriter1

Next

Return to Private Games