One Piece: Tropical Lost [Vintage & eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: One Piece: Tropical Lost [Vintage & eaenidu]

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Yeah, there is that to take into account. What with her being a former slave of the World Nobles and being of royal blood, even being a shark fishwoman, it makes her a good target. And now she has their daughters and ties to him, a wanted pirate, it makes her even more valuable, throwing in the Navy as well. Once again Hilbert smiles at his lover, assuring her that they will be all right. "At least you're in good hands. We made this far as a crew, so we know how to handle ourselves. Plus if anyone does touch a hair on Kuro or Tavi, I'll make sure they won't get away too far." There's a bit of a sinister hint to his smirk, but this is all for his daughters' safety. If it means starting a war for them, they'll be willing to start it. Despite how bizarre and ragtag they are, their strange combination of people managed to do the impossible and show the world just what a bunch of pirates from the South Blue could do in the Grand Line.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Smiling slightly Samehime motioned for Hilbert to lead the way before turning back to their daughters "Tavi grab your sister and follow me and daddy ok hun?" Octavia nodded and picked up Kurohime easily to follow her mommy and daddy as she called them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:54 pm

With his lovely girls tailing right behind him, Hilbert follows the trail that Nash took to get to him, going through the thick brush of the jungle to get to the coast. For a few minutes all around them is nothing but greens and brown, until they could make out the bright yellow sand glistening in the sun, the blue of the ocean and a large colorful ship waiting out in the water. When they got out of the jungle, they could get a better look of the ship itself, a strange hybrid of a galleass and a sea train to create some kind of ironclad ship, with a figurehead of an eagle. With how the ship looks, it looks like it was made by a blind man in terms of practicality, but looks well-armored and moveable besides the strange mash-up. "Ah, the Juniper Blossom, I'm glad to see you again!" Hilbert stated, a smile on his face upon seeing his ship again.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Previous

Return to Private Games