One Piece: Tropical Lost [Vintage & eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: One Piece: Tropical Lost [Vintage & eaenidu]

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:13 am

Hilbert continues at his pace, dumping all of his cum into her for the next thirty minutes. The shark girl's pussy is so full it's a wonder that he could add more into her. After the last drop emptied from his cock, he pulled out of the girl and unleashed a large flood of cum out onto the bed. He laughed at the sheer amount he has pumped into her. "Well you got what you wanted, one creampie," he said, grinning widely. His smile and his cock start to settle down, allowing him to focus on the girl's expected arrival of some eggs. He got himself ready to help Samehime out when they come out. "So are you ready?"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 am

Samehime Grunted as She clawed into the bed "They started coming the same time you came!" She yelled at him in annoyance as ever so slowly one egg started to exit her body oddly enough there was no blood or extreme pain just the egg, the egg itself looked oddly like a chicken egg except it had orange stripes on it, the second one was almost all black but had a small light blue triangle at the top. Panting and looking at her eggs Samehime told Hilbert "W~Water ~p~put the~m in wat~er."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:42 am

He reeled back slightly by her annoyance, but then again he kinda deserve a little shout. At least he did get to see the birth of two babies before him. Are these really their kids? It's impressive that he's already a father this fast, he was hoping to be one much later. However there's the matter of getting the shark princess's kids in the water, so doing what she said, he carefully picked the eggs up and head outside. He walked up to the edge of the water and gently dropped them in, letting them settle into the water to allow them to live. Once done, he heads back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. "All right, that's done," he said. "So how long will it for them to hatch?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:06 am

Samehime blushed and told him "Three days to a week based on there species." Samehime pouted as she thought "Hmmm I wonder what they will be..." Samehime rested for the night tired from giving birth waking up the next morning she told him where to find the garden on her island as she was still much to tired to get food, on the third day she was much better but still couldn't get far, on the fourth she was much much better and the first egg hatched the black one hatched and out came a cute little mermaid girl who seemed to be part seahorse.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:26 am

"Well, I guess we got some time to waste, huh?" He knows that he isn't going to get anything for now, since she's tired from her childbirth. Allowing her to rest in the room, this gives Hilbert plenty of time to train up a bit before his crew could find him. Seizing his opportunity, the pirate makes his way out of the cave and out into the spring to begin. For the entire time he spent practicing his moves, both physically and with his Devil Fruit powers. When night fell, the pirate made his way back into the cave, into the bedroom and cuddle up with his sleeping princess, keeping her company.

The next day Samehime gave him directions to the garden where she got the food, allowing him to get food whenever he needs it and because she was tired. He wasn't hungry himself, but he went anyway to feed her just to get her strength up. Once again he continues to train, practicing more on his techniques and honing his powers more. No doubt that once he gets off the island, he could show his crew just how strong he has gotten and help them get deeper in the Grand Line to finally take on the stronger pirates. And pretty much it repeats for the day after that, only with Samehime finally being able to move, up until the birth of the first egg.

Joining Samehime, they watched the first egg hatching, revealing a very cute mermaid with a tail like a seahorse. And to think that this could be his child. He actually help gave birth to new life. "She's cute," he commented. "What's her name?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:34 am

Softly cooing and lifting the baby girl up to her breast she let the baby feed "Hmm..." Looking at the mostly black seahorse body and hair she decides "Kurohime my precious little princess~" She cooed happily before looking at the other egg which was already taller than both her knees "Huh it looks like we may be getting a giant son or daughter as well." She told her lover with a blink.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:45 am

Kurohime? "What a pretty name, and she's just as beautiful as you," he said, snuggling up to his lover before planting a kiss on her cheek. Breaking away, Hilbert bends down and kept a good eye on the next egg, surprised that the egg got this big to begin with. Like it absorbed the water like a sponge. "I wouldn't mind a son, but another beautiful daughter would be good as well."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:53 am

Smiling at her lover she walked back into her little home still feeding her daughter as she set up a small comfy place for her to sleep the days past until three more days had gone by and the other egg was over 10 feet tall as it finally hatched into a 9 feet tall octopus mermaid baby, the large baby quickly latched onto both Samehime's breasts at once to suckle from them, "I'm glad my species lays eggs...." Samhime said staring at her daughter.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:13 am

He can't help but be happy with the fact that he is actually a father. Seeing Samehime carrying off his daughter and making a place for her to sleep just gave him a warm spot in him. Maybe this could be a chance for him to take some time off exploring and pirating, and settle down with Samehime. She will probably need help with the children and what better than someone with the powers to create things with a psychic connection? In fact, all of this is actually reminding him of his own mother. Hilbert took in a deep breath, allowing him to take a moment to relive precious memories before joining with his lover and child for the night.

Another three days gone by, pretty much a repeat of waiting for Kurohime to be born. At least now he could enjoy some time with his new daughter while getting some time to get himself stronger. When he got the chance, he could see that his figure is improving, which is good considering that his training wasn't in vain. And he wasn't the only one that was growing. In just in the few days, the last egg grew almost double the height as him, before coming to a stop and revealing a large octopus mermaid from the egg.

"Yeah, it's a great thing to have," Hilbert said with a bit of amazement. He wouldn't be too surprised that this girl was capable of heading out on her own, but she's going to stay close to her mom before they take off. Now this would be an incredible tale to tell his crew once they come and rescue him. It's been over a week and still nothing from them. He doesn't mind, since he is enjoying the time with Samehime and with his new daughter, but he would like to get back on the water and explore the rest of the Grand Line.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:22 am

Samehime smiled at her lover as she figures out how best to care for there children who grow up quickly and seem to turn into 13 year olds in just two weeks before slowing down to human like aging the octopus daughter Octavia was over 15 feet tall now and Kurohime was around 6 feet from head to tail tip and about a week after that Hilbert's crew finally found the Island, Samehime spent the weeks looking after and training her daughters till she and Hilbert along with their daughters were at the spring when someone Hilbert knew showed up....
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 am

Over the course of two weeks, the daughters of Hilbert and Samehime grew up fairly quickly before slowing down to match the rate of a human growth. Samehime has shown to be very well in raising the two mermaids, since Hilbert doesn't really have too much knowledge on raising such creatures. It does mean less work for him, but at least he can provide his own workload by helping out his lover during the time. While he got the chance he got to train more, getting more stronger with each day, and he even got one of his daughter in on his training. Somehow one of them is going to be like him when they finally make their way out in the world, and hopefully they can overcome his curse of strange luck.

One day, Hilbert hears a strange noise coming from the spring. He recognize the noise to be the sound of a ringing Transponder Snail, given to him by one of his crew mates. Heading over to where his vest is, he grabs the snail from one of his inner pockets and holds it out so he can speak into it. Just as he was about to speak, he could hear the sound of an explosion in the background. Well he knows it is his crew, he knows that particular sound of explosion so at least he's glad he made contact with someone. With a sigh of relief, he hears someone who's holding the Transponder Snail on the other end before talking into it. "Hey Hilb, nice to finally hear from ya!" Finally, a voice he can reason with! "Nash, is that you?"

"Yeah, it's been ages but finally at least we know your location," the voice on the snail answered. Well this is good news! "That's nice to hear, man. What has taken you guys so long?" There is another explosion on the other end, although it sounds more like something from a cannon than one of his crewmates'
own attempts. "I could say one word who, but everyone else was in a panic. We didn't exactly have fun on our end, having to deal with Navy ships and a couple of whacked individuals. What have you been doing all this time?"

The pirate captain looks over to where his family is, looking at him with a friendly look before he went back to talking to his crew. "It's a long story, better to be seen in person." Another explosion was heard in the background and there were some screaming, mostly in the form of orders, while there is a bit of fear in there as well. "Uh, all right. Anyway it's going to be a while longer, so whatever you have been doing for all this time keep on doing it. Hopefully you won't get bored by it."

Hanging up the Transponder Snail, the young man turn back to his family and gives them a friendly smile. Finally he has been waiting for this day for a while now, but yet he's kinda sad that it has finally come. However he does have plenty of time for him to spend with his family, so he's not going to waste any more time with it. For the next few days he did whatever he can with his daughters, anything that didn't involve swimming, and even helping out Samehime in teaching the girls how to fight in any situation. Before long, the four of them were lounging around along the edge of the spring and they could hear some leaves rustling behind them. Hilbert got up and looked over to see who was coming through, recognizing the person coming through to be the man that he started his adventure with.

"Hey Nash, nice to see your mug again!" said Hilbert, walking up to the green-haired pirate and giving him a hug. "Same to you as well Hilb." The two pirates broke away, and Nash looks over at the trio of fishpeople standing behind his captain. "Oh, so who are these lovely ladies? You got yourself hooked up here." The strange pirate got a good look at the two mermaids, noticing that the two share some traits between Hilbert and Samehime, before a shocked realization smacked him in the face. "Uh Nash, that is Samehime, a princess from Fishman Island and those girls are my daughters Kurohime and Octavia. Girls, this is Nash, my second in command."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:15 am

Blinking the three girls stared at the new man and cocked their head at the same time in thought, though all the girls would be nude so it might be an odd meeting "Hello...?" They said in confused sync
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:39 am

The newcomer recovered from his shock and took notice that the girls are completely naked, each looking very different despite sharing some facial features with Hilbert and Samehime. "Um, hello there!" he nervously replied before shifting his attention to his naked captain. "OK, how in the world did you get lucky to end up with this shark girl and end up with two daughters?"

"Yeah, as I said, it's a bit of a long story, but yeah those girls are my daughters," Hilbert whispered back.

"Riiight..." As he's looking at his captain, Nash also takes notice that Hilbert is just as naked as the girls, save for his left arm. Nash was going to comment on the matter, but he dropped it, figuring it probably had to do with the shark princess. "So uh, yeah, I'm here to get Hilb here to continue on with our travels on the Grand Line."

It's a sad truth, but he had a goal that he wanted to complete before his lifetime was up. "Yeah, we're kinda on the search for the One Piece and we're also in a middle of a race with another pirate for it." However an idea popped into his head and a smile appeared on face, eagered to tell his lover. "You know, we do have room for people on our ship. I would like to have you join me on our adventures, and maybe I would like you have as maybe my Queen, if I ever get lucky in becoming the next Pirate King."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:44 am

Sighing Samehime looked at her daughters "Tavi can walk thanks to being an octopus mermaid but what about Kuro, she can't until she turns thirty and her tail spilts so we need a habitat for her to live in." she told her lover plainly.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:50 am

Hilbert took a moment to think about the situation. True it's not like Kurohime can walk about normally and get up on the ship like Octavia, but there is something that could work. "Well I actually have an engineer on the ship that could make a special tub for Kuro, one that could allow her to get on and off the ship with ease," he explained. "It shouldn't be too much work for him, maybe a couple hours top."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:57 am

Samehime huffs "Fine I'll go get my silk," Pausing she looks back at the second mate and waits for him to leave before going to get her stuff.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:42 pm

The two pirates watch Samehime walk off in a huff, leaving Nash a bit confused on what's going. "What's gotten into her?" he whispered to his captain, sounding a bit worried. "I hope we don't have to worry about an angry shark."

"You should be all right," Hilbert replied, comforting his friend. "I know how to talk to her so I can work something out. In the meantime, tell the others, I'll get ready on my end."

Nash gives the captain a firm nod, heading off back through the jungle. Hilbert grabbed his clothes off the ground and start to get himself dress, getting himself looking like he was when first left his crew. All he has to do is wait for Samehime to come back and hopefully they can spend their time out at sea.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Samehime comes back wearing an odd outfit that looks like a belly dancers and holding two giant crates which she filled with clothes.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:50 pm

After a few minutes, Hilbert watch Samehime carry out two crates with her. It's impressive, and they're all filled with clothes. At least if there's any clothes for the guys they do have a change of clothes to get into, otherwise the girls will love what Samehime is bringing with her. "Well, you look great in that," he complimented, taking notice of what the princess is wearing. "Just so we know, we do have a clothing optional thing going on our decks, so feel free to walk about as naked as you want."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Samehime looks at him "Maybe you do you but when we reach a port I don't want anyone messing with my daughters or me plus" She coughed looking embarrassed "I need to get used to wearing clothes again." after all she hadn't worn any for years it was odd feeling to do so again.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games