SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:59 am

"Um... yeah... we can do that for sure", Lina replied, unsure how to react to this... perhaps she'd done a little TOO good in her work on this one," Just, I need you to do me a favor first... that stuff you just read? How about you just forget ALL about that and we can go out and have some fun, RIGHT after I check in with Nemro about the whole job thing?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:01 am

"Ok bestie." Before her face blanked slightly then shaking her head "There done now hurry up so we can have fun like now~" She purred happily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:04 am

"Um sure... just get dressed and I'll handle the Nemro stuff", Lina mused, hoping she could buy some time as she moved to the console, altering the information so it hid all the stuff she'd done to Revy... whom had only seen the first of many commands. Of course, the moment she finished a knock was heard on the door to their room, one of Nemro's thugs opening it up," The boss wants to see a miss Revy", he noted, smirking at both sexy girls," Which of you would that be?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:06 am

Revy waved happily "That's like my name!" She then wrapped an arm around Lina "But listen she's my bestie and a good talker so like can she come too?" She asked giving the thug puppy eyes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:06 am

He blinked, glancing to Lina who smiled sheepishly, before the thug smirked," Sure, why not", he mused, before leaning in close to Revy," Though, how about in exchange for letting her come, you and I have some fun later?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:18 am

Giggling Revy nodded happily "Sure like that totally fine" She told him happily as she dragged Lina with her to see Nemro.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 am

Lina of course was nervous as they were taken to Nemro, the Hutt leering at both women before speaking in Huttese," So you're the woman hunter I hired... I'd heard you were lovely, but it seems you're even more so then I'd been informed of", he mused, leering over Revy in particular... the two women chained to his side being a human and Twi'lek, both quite lovely and both looking unsure from their master's look.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 am

Giggling Revy blushed "Why thank you, like if you double my pay I'll do something special that you want me to~" She told him in a sing song voice.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:47 am

The Hutt blinked... before smirking," How could I say no to that? Of course, I'll want a whole night with you in exchange... and should you fail your mission I'll expect even more out of you for doing so... understood?", Nemro stated, licking his lips with his large one, Lina shivering as she couldn't help but imagine how such a large tongue might feel.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:50 am

"Like that sounds good, hmm how about I'll do anything for free fore three days if I fail?" She asked as she walked towards the hutt stripping as she did "Oh and like my friends for free when you buy me." She said with a wink.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 am

"I see... then I'll put her to proper use ass well", he laughed, Lina looking freaked out as a pair of the Hutt's men grabbed her," She'll be servicing my men while I enjoy you... now come over here girl, on all fours", he commanded Revy, a slit seeming to open up on his lower body as what seemed to be a nice large and gnarly looking cock began to form, it being the biggest thing she would have ever had so far in her life once it was inside of her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:00 am

Smiling happily Revy gave Lina a thumbs up before rushing up to obey the Hutt and smile dreamily at his cock "Oh Do I like get that amazing thing to myself~?" She asked with a large smile as she licked her lips.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:24 am

"Oh yes... and if you do well enough I'll show you just what other pleasures a Hutt can grant an obedient thing like yourself", he chuckled perversely, greenish pre-cum dripping from his throbbing tip... the smell while disgusting seemed to arouse the ditzy girl further, even as Lina was drug off,"Mmmm... you might be better suited for this sort of career... much safer then being a bounty hunter after all"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 am

Smiling Revy giggled "You charmer you~" She leaned forward and happily began to lick, nuzzle and sniff his large member "This is like amazing," Giggling again she kissed the tip "Like I just want this thing to fucking breed me~" She smiled and wrapped her lips around the massive member before eagerly taking it down her throat her cybernetic body made to take more abuse than a regular human.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:12 am

"Mmmm... I-I might just do that then... your body... with it's enhancements and a few... modifications could bare my... children easily", The hutt groaned, enjoying her skilled work, it's tail moving as she felt a nice stinging smack to her ass from behind. The cock she sucked off began secreting a greenish gunk... that she found herself savoring, it making her throat more sensitive to the point it truly felt like her throat was being fucked and used like a pussy.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:16 am

Squealing happily Revy eagerly worked his giant cock fafce fucking herself with it as her tongue danced along the bottom of it as she did her best to make the large Hutt cum down her throat
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:07 am

"Mmmm... so skilled... I do wonder if perhaps... you would be more suited... to being my newest pleasure slave... rather then a Bounty Hunter", he groaned, Nemro's cock actually starting to thicken as she pleasured it, plugging her throat more effectively while turning her on as well as his tail gave her another smack to the ass... before the tip rubbed against her ass, seeking to turn her on a bit more before it would most likely plunge into her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:24 am

Squealing happily and like a whore Revy began to rock herself back and forth trying to get the tail to enter her as she greedily tried to Drain Nemro's cock of all it's cum
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:03 am

"Mmmmm... Drink it... guzzle every drop down you... dirty little human whore!", Nemro roared as he shoved his cock into her throat suddenly, spewing forth a fountain load of his Hutt cum down into her gullet.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:11 am

Happily Revy drunk the spunk until her stomach was full and it spilled out of her mouth.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games