SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 am

"... Damn, you really had a lot done to you", Lina mused with a surprised look... before smirking as she pulled a datapad out,"Hmmm... Activate Revy, Slave girl mode", she commanded, inputting the code she'd secretly installed Revy with... it being a simple way to just make Revy pay for doing mean things to her... plus Revy had no idea about it at all.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:11 am

Revy blinked a few times then looked worshipful at Lina "Oh Mistress!" She hugged Lina legs and rubbed her cheek against Lina's thigh happily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 am

Lina smiled happily, so glad she'd been able to pull this one off... as well as a few others depending on her mood," Morning my pet, did you rest well?", Lina asked with a giggle, patting Revy's head lightly," Are you ready to give me some proper service, my naughty little whore?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:35 am

Smiling Revy kissed and licked Lina's thighs "How may I service Mistress?" She asked eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 am

"Hmmm... we have things to do today, so just a bit of fun for now", Lina informed Revy, figuring she'd just use the command word she had installed to make Revy like this again later after their work tonight," just strip and lay down on your back... I'll be getting a taste of that cunt while you service me like a good little whore"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:43 am

obeying at once Revy lied down and took off her clothes before spreading her legs and licking her lips.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 am

"Mmmm Revy-chan is such a good little slut, I love you so much", Lina praised as she moved down, forcing her pussy against Revy's lips as she began to lap at her own folds,"Mmmm... How many people would... just love to buy up a good little whore like you too"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Revy couldn't answer due to that as soon as Lina's used, cum-filled pussy was in front of her she began to dig her tongue in with wild abandon, eager to both please her Mistress and clean her pussy of all the cum in it , uncaring if some of it splashed on her face.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:15 am

"Mmmm... Th-that's it... clean out all the cum that perverted bastard filled me with", She commanded her currently submissive friend, Lina quite eager to take full advantage of the time she had with her sex slave Revy, tonging the naughty girl's pussy all the more intensely in turn.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Revy moaned into Lina's cunt as she felt the cum in her pussy began to be reached and eaten out. But she still diligently licked Lina's cunny out with glee her tongue reaching all the way to Lina's womb as she swallowed down nasty cum.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:37 am

"Mmmm... Such a good girl... and all mine... say in Revy-chan, say you belong to me while you're... eating out my cunt!", Lina demanded,the Twi'lek enjoying every second of her boss being so submissive to her... she'd grow addicted to such control at this rate.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:40 am

Smiling Revy yelled out "I belong to you Mistress my Body and Mind are Your's!" She yelled before screaming in pleasure as she came violently squirting and hitting the wall.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:34 am

"Mmmm.... YES!", Lina moaned out as she too came, enjoying how slutty her boss looked at the moment... quite sure she was the only one who'd seen the proud and tough woman look so much like a proper whore,"Mmmm... drink my juices... then I command you to go to your bed, lay down... and activate protocol "Waking Beauty" alright?", she commanded, as it would make Revy return to normal with know recollection of what Lina had done to her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:40 am

Revy eagerly drunk down all the juice she could get before laying down closing her eyes then 'waking up' sitting up Revy stretched "Damn those fucking darts they were covered in fucking aphrodisiac or something that fucking sucked, shit I have to do a systems clean it still read that I'm contaminated." She said "Lina get things ready for the job while I try to figure out what foreign substance is still in me." oh crap Revy had a system open check for foreign contaminates and Twilek cum apparently counted!
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:49 am

"Um... ACTUALLY, you have to report right away to Nemro about that job! Seems he's really eager to reward you for taking out the target and we don't want to keep him waiting", Lina pointed out with a wide smile, inwardly panicking as she hoped this worked... by the time Revy was done she'd most likely just go to complete her last mission and after that there wouldn't be any traces of her juices in Revy's system
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:51 am

Revy shook her head "Doesn't matter you know I'm about the money if I go in with something wrong I could die or worse not get paid." she said as her eyes flicked around looking through he systems to find whatever the hell was in her.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:14 am

"YES! But if he's pissed it could COST us money, so best not keep him waiting Revy!", Lina said quickly, moving to lightly grab and turn Revy's gaze onto herself," Look, just leave the scan to me and get your cute little butt there before Nemro decides to give the job to someone else, alright?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:17 am

Blinking in confusion Revy seemed to focus "What the hell is this Slave App the hell who put that in me?" She asked as she found something worrying and ignored Lina thinking maybe the men at the saloon did download something into her.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:52 am

"... Protocol command: Blonde Bitch!", Lina quickly shouted out, activating another App installed in Revy... one she'd made for fun, just to make Revy more ditzy really... she'd never used it till now, but it was an emergency.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:55 am

Blinking slowly Revy looked over at Lina "Liwa~!" She giggled and got up hugging Lina "Like how is my bestie doin~" She giggled more "Like what the hell am I wearing, and you too, girl we like totally need to slut it up and go boy hunting Rawr~" She giggled making a small stitching motion
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games