SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 am

She found her Twi'lek slut being pounded into, a lewd look on her face as the man who purchased her and hired Revy fucked her nice and hard,"Mmmm, done already?", he asked with a grunt, smirking as he leered over Revy's own erotic form.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Revy nodded "Yeah of course it was easy to kill them so my money?" She asked as she cocked her hip uncaring about the cum on her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:21 am

"Of course, here you are", he noted, handing over a data card that held her payment,"Mmmm... Mind if I borrow this whore of yours for the night? It's been so long since I've fucked such a fine cunt after all... hell, I might be willing to straight buy her off you if you're willing"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:24 am

Revy glares "For the night you can borrow her if she disappears I'll do things that make the hutt cartels look like kids fighting over ice cream got it?" She says before gathering her gear.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:50 am

"Alright, I promise", he sighed, rolling his eyes as he smacked Lina's ass as Revy gathered her gear and left for her next job.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 am

rechecking where the little shit she was suppose to hunt was thought to be hiding at she set off forgeting about the cum soaking her in her pursuit of money.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:56 am

Revy found the swamp to be quite bothersome... and she'd yet to even find the Evocii she was supposed to hunt down for the job she had to perform. Of course, eventually she found a village filled with them, most likely she had to kill a set amount in order to complete the job... though who knew what they'd do if they caught a fine piece of ass like herself.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:01 am

Thinking quickly Revy got the hacked droids to come and attack the village for her keeping an eye out for the one she had to kill.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:04 am

She found the Evocii were busy... her main target however seemed to slip into one of the larger homes they lived in, forcing her to go inside... though it could be a trap.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:06 am

Not trusting the little thing she tried to see if there was a window to look into and see what was happening in the place.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 am

She found her target and another Evocii inside... what seemed to be turret like things set up on the roof as well.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:13 am

Looking around she frowned and aimed her wrist mounted rocket launcher through the window and fired at her target.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 am

He took the hit without even realizing it, crying out in pain as he fell and died... the turrets turning to her and shooting darts at her, some piercing into her skin and most likely would be drugging her with something.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:17 am

eyes widening she quickly tried to make her cybernetics take her home to the ship before the drug settled in, she also began to run and use her jetback to try and get there faster.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:20 am

Luckily her cybernetics were working fine as she found herself back in the room that Lina had set for them... her body already growing hotter, the need for sex... something long and thick within her filling her given she'd taken quite a few darts.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 am

laying down on the bed Revy made her cybernetics keep her from leaving and only Lina knew the pass code to override it so she would be able to stay here and stay safe while waiting for Lina.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:26 am

With time it only got worst... she wanted and craved a cock or anything huge to fill her... her fingers wouldn't cut it and it became torture as the clock ticked by... eventually she'd either pass out and have the kinkiest and naughtiest dreams of her life... or she'd give in and try to get out of the room to find someone to relieve her needs.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:28 am

Passing out Revy dreamed of fucking everything in the galaxies everything from hutt to the sith the Lina but she was unable to move in her sleep as she waited for Lina
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:31 am

Revy awoke... panties and shorts soaked as she had hit orgasm multiple times in her sleep, Lina was back... frowning down at her even," So... you left me with that ass a whole night while you just played with yourself?", she asked, sounding annoyed... though it was clear she was tired, having been used all night long it seemed.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:33 am

Revy's automated response voiced out "This unit is currently shut down and unable to move please give command code to override."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games