SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:43 pm

The Hutt yelped in pain as Lina suddenly screamed out," H-Hey! Help me get loose and get us out of here!", she called out, knowing even Revy wouldn't be able to last too long against such odds.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Revy's cold eye saw Lina and grabbed her rushing out of the building wrecking any who got in her way, after rushing deep into the swap Revy fell over after breaking anything binding Lina, and shuddered in pain.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:32 pm

"Are you okay?", Lina asked as they were apparently safe now, checking Revy over... only to wince as she realized the Hutt had most likely left Revy with a child growing inside of her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Revy panting glared at Lina "I was just fucked by a hutt all night long."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm

"Sorry, I know...", Lina said with a wince, glancing away sadly given it was her fault this had all happened.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Revy didn't seem like she was able to do much right now if for a while she was in to much pain "Shit I'm gaping so much you could probably stick your head in me, my body's wrecked for a couple of days at least."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:52 am

"So... what are we going to do? Nemro's not gonna help us into the Great Hunt now and getting to our ship is going to be hard now", Lina noted with a frown,"... W-we could try Faathra instead?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:54 am

Panting Revy nodded "Maybe but first how about you tell me about my programming." She asked with a glare.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:30 pm

"... I-I originally did the first as a joke", She admitted with a depressed and scared look," Th-then... I realized I could... have you treat me better too... then things went crazy and I just... I wanted to be able to have you want me", Lina admitted softly.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 am

Sitting with her back on a tree Revy glared "Dumb ass if I didn't want you I would have left the slave collar on and sold you." She grunted.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm

"... B-but you're always so mean to me and... and you let all those mean people use me as they want", Lina whined.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:13 am

Revy laughed "Of course I let people use you, I can't help you look so cute with your holes dripping lewdly and covered in cum that I can't help myself, I just love seeing your pussy and ass gape from a good fuck!"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:47 pm

"... You do it because you want me to look cute?", Lina asked in surprise, blushing as she realized how turned on Revy looked whenever she saw what had been done to her,"... I-I didn't know... I thought you didn't like me at all"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Still chuckling she shook her head "Dumb ass It's just the sight of you being used as a cum dump turns me on so fucking much I love seeing how you look and how fun it is to make you wiggle as I cleaned you."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:20 pm

She flushed, smiling shyly,"O-Oh... well then I guess I really fucked up", Lina noted, before sighing and frowning as she met Revy's gaze," But what do we do now?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Revy sighed "I don't know seeing as I can't really move I'm most likely pregnant with a Hutt child and I'm gaping so much I feel the water from the swap washing in and out of me."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:57 am

"Um... I should at least take you out of here, who knows what the things in these parts would do with us in our current state", Lina mused with a frown, moving to help Revy up," Which way?"
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games