SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 am

"Mmmm... such an indecent little pig you are... but enough foreplay, turn around and present yourself to me, I intend on pumping you full and seeing just how fit your body is to take in my rod", Nemro commanded of her, wanting to see if she'd be a good enough fit to become one of his pleasure slaves.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:24 am

Turning around she posed face down ass up for the Hutt spreading her cheeks so he could clearly see both holes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:45 am

Nemro chuckled perversely, his tail tugging her waist a bit closer... before his cock began pushing into her, the slimy thick rod forcing her inner walls open due to it's size... the gnarled shape of it stimulating her inner walls like no cock before had as the slime upon it had it easily pushing in deeper and deeper into her. Of course her ass soon felt the tip of Nemro's tail stimulating it... pushing in slowly, drawing it out to overload her with ecstasy.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 am

Moaning in complete Pleasure Revy happily let the Hutt use her body as a fuck toy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 am

Nemro continued using Revy as he pleased, grunting in an obscene tone as his tail and cock fucked her from both ends, continuing to fill her with a large amount of pleasure,"Mmmm... Yes... much more suited to this life... I want you Revy, become mine instead of risking this body out there... become my number one fuck pet... and I'll keep you happy forever", he suddenly offered, truly wanting to just own her ass and use her as he pleased from that day forward.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:43 am

Moaning Revy "I~ Can't~ I love~ bounty hunting~ but you can breed me or buy me." She told him some of her true personality coming through.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:41 am

"Hmmm... Why not both? I'll breed and purchase you", Nemro mused with a smirk, twisting his tail inside of her ass as his cock began hitting into her at a harder pace," Who is I pay for you? Also... once you belong to me, I'll still have you perform as a Bounty Hunter, just as MY Bounty Hunter Slave girl"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:48 am

Revy can't answer right away before replying "We~ll Tal~k m~ore late~r~." as she worked his cock happily.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:05 am

"Of course... let's focus on breeding you like a proper whore!", Nemro groaned, slamming into her as he used his tail to better force her to meet his cock, both tail and cock pounding away as Nemro seems close to orgasm.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 am

screaming in pleasure Revy had a mind blowing orgasm her pussy eagerly attempting to milk the giant cock in her while her body pumps drugs into her to make it easier to breed with other species.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:02 am

"Mmmm... Those cybernetics seem to be handling things well... but don't think I'm finished with you just yet", The perverse hutt groaned as he suddenly began unleashing his thick and smelly cum into her body... even his tail seeming to be a sexual organ as she felt cum pumping into her bowels as well.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:04 am

Moaning in Pleasure Revy didn't fight and let him use her as he wished all night long, nothing was to perverse.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Revy spent the whole day and night being used, from simply being fucked as she was, to being bound up and teased until she was on the verge of cumming her brains out... Nemro even taking a good few hours just to lick and taste of her body, every inch of her ending up dripping in Hutt saliva by the time he finished... only to use his large tongue to ravage her pussy with mind numbing levels of pleasure. His cum and saliva only worked to make her body more horny and sensitive... so by the time he fucked her silly she was mentally and physically at her limits... still in his grip as his tail rammed deep into her now pregnant pussy,"Mmmm... Yes, I think I'll purchase you for good... or just take you for myself", Nemro laughed as the sun rose on a new day, nodding to one of his nearby servants who smirked and left to get something," You're much more suited to a sex slave's life after all"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Revy Just moaned in pleasure her head lolling back and forth after all that fucking.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:54 am

"Good, too out of it to resist", Nemro noted, his servant returning with an exhausted and cum covered Lina," Twi'lek... I expect you to give up the codes to your friends programming... I intend to modify her so she'll be a good and loyal slave to me from this day forward... do so or I'll feed you to my Rancor", he threatened, Lina looking fearfully at this threat... nervously glancing towards Revy as she wondered what to do.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:03 am

Revy snapped her head and growled "No!" She yell gripping her head in pain "I'm not a slave never a slave!" She yelled before a bit of the ditzy came back "Like that would be So uncool, Dude!"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:15 am

Nemro rose a brow, before glaring," You have no choice in the matter now", he growled, motioning to his guards as they moved to hold Revy down.

Lina knew she had to do something,"... C-Command phrase: Normal State Activate!", she called out, the program would of course now allow Revy to be as she normally would be, hoping it would be enough to get them out of this situation somehow.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:21 am

Growling Revy looked around "Riastrad! Release! Assassin Mode! Break!" She barked out seemingly to no one before suddenly a crazed grin wild a wild eye spread across on side of her face and the other side lost all emotion as she launched into battle with cold and reckless abandon.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 am

"Wah! Defend me!", Nemro demanded of his men, who instantly drew their blasters, aiming them at Revy and firing away at her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 am

Giggling wildly Revy Grabbed Nemro and with super human strength threw him at his men before cackling like a mad woman.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games