SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Revy arrived off the shuttle on the Hutt planet of Hutta... where all sorts of scum and villainy came to get their start... mostly through a Hutt or such. In Revy's case, her fine ass was there to do some jobs for the local Hutt Nemro, all in order to gain his support in joining the Great Hunt and becoming a galaxy renowned Bounty Hunter. Of course, given how Hutta worked, a girl like herself could make money and get noticed a number of ways... already she was getting quite a bit of attention from passing male and females alike... if she wasn't careful she could very well never end up leaving this planet... it was all up to what she did.
MASigma

Re: SWTOR: Rev-it Up

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Revy Smirked and walked towards where she knew her team was well Team was a but much it was one girl who gave her info for her hunts and now she needed to meet up with her to figure out how to even get the damn Hutt here to notice her, as she walked her ass and hips swung enticingly back and forth, her small jetback sat snugly on her back and her scatter blaster sat right above her perfect ass, she just hoped she made it to her info girl.

(I'll let you come up with the Girl's name and race and stuff.)
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Surprisingly, Revy didn't end up running into any trouble as she arrived in the area she and her partner Lina, a lovely blue skinned Twi'lek girl, had rented out. Said lovely young Twi'lek was humming to herself as Revy arrived, only to smile and greet Revy with a smile... having been a slave girl when Revy saved her back a few years ago, she'd stuck with the sexy Bounty Hunter as her partner since then," Listen, I've found a number of ways we can gain Nemro's attention... though it's up to you which jobs we take"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Revy smirked at Lina "Hey you know I only want what pays the best." She told Lina as she laughed lightly and sat down "Hey cutie got a smoke?" She asked after patting herself down looking for something but not finding it, She sighed after asking knowing Lina didn't like some of her habits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Lina frowned," No, smoking is gonna mess you up and you don't need any issues with your health given this line of work", Lina noted with a huff, typing on the console in the room before smiling to her partner," The best paying option comes with some danger, but you like that", she giggled," Apparently Nemro's got an enemy, a rival named Fathra or something... there's a warehouse Fathra's taken from Nemro, it has an important weapon cache that either needs to be recovered or destroyed, though recovering it offers a bonus in credits... the problem is the warehouse is filled with Fathra's men and well, you get caught your either dead or... you know", Lina noted, blushing lightly as they both knew what men would do to someone like Revy.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Revy nodded but sighed at not getting a smoke "Cool hey are there any cheaper but quick ones I can do on the way there?" She asked thinking of how much money she could get "And no leaving any out like you like to do." She told Lina with a frown.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Lina frowned... but sighed as she nodded," There are two... one is an request of some guy in a Gambling Den... the other is to hunt down some Evocii that have been causing Nemro trouble", Lina offered Revy with a sigh," The guy at the Gambling Den... well it doesn't say what the job is, but it requests a female to apply for the job"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Revy nodded and slapped Lina ass "Ok let's go we'll do the Gambling den together then I'll hunt the Evocii then the base," Revy stood up and smirked "This is for not letting me smoke." She told Lina as she quickly took the directions to the den and led Lina there by a firm hand on Lina's ass.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Lina grumbled, rubbing her ass from being slapped," Fine fine... so I'll head back here after the Gambling Den fun", she mused, following with Revy... flushing more as she felt Revy keep a firm grip on her ass. As they arrived at the Den, a Large and grinning Human moved up to them, leering over them both even.

"I DO hope you're both here for the job... I only need one girl but I figure while one of you is working I could buy some time with the other", he mused with a chuckle," See, the job is simple, I have some ass-hats who've been holed up in one of my rooms... they won't pay what they owe and they're refusing to leave there... even have security droids... thing is they still make demands and they want some... "Entertainment" which means if I get a female Bounty Hunter who can get in there, act the part, then kill them off... I'm good"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Revy smirked "I'll deal with the men but this slut here!" She said as she smacked Lina's pussy "I'll let you sell her out if you give me one credit every time someone cums in her and they can only cum in her, for the entire night." She told the man with a glower at Lina, she got cranky without her smokes.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Lina looked a bit worried now, she should have just given Revy what she wanted," Done! A fine piece of Twi'lek ass is hard to come by here", He mused, lightly pulling a flushed Lina to himself, obviously intending to use her first before looking to Revy," you'll have to change into a serving girl outfit... of course It'll look amazing on a body like yours"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Revy nodded "ok where's the uniform at?" She asked as she wanted to get to work already "Oh and if you make it so she's the only girl working I'll only make you pay me 2 credits for every 3 times someone cums." She aimed a cruel smirk at Lina showing how pissed she was, Lina should know that when she hasn't had a smoke or drink for a while she became crueler than she normally was "Oh and if either of us end up in a vid I want 30%, got it?" Shea sked with a light glare.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:15 pm

He frowned at that last bit, cursing the woman for apparently being aware he had cameras set-up for just that reason... given how fine these two were he knew they'd make him quite a bit,"... Fine, but only 20%", he shot back in turn, figuring he could haggle the price down. Revy was offered a serving girl outfit, it being skimpy and pretty much see-through... and easy to remove she'd find, it hugging her sexy form quite nicely.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Revy put on the serving girl outfit But looked at the man "25 I'm already giving you a discount on her." She said pointing at Lina "Now which room are they in?" She asked, when she got the mens room she would go up and knock on the door.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

He agreed and Revy was off to pretty much either end up whoring herself out or having lots of bloody fun. The door slid open after a moment, a Male Zabrak smirking at her as she saw five other guys in the room... the Zabrak looking her over before lightly cupping her face," You're a new girl, but you're body says you're experienced in... other ways I think", he noted with a chuckle.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Revy cocked a brow and pressed her body against him with a sultry smirk "Oh look~ Six boys for me to play~ with~" She purred out and fluttered her eyes at them "Hmm... But a serving girl like me works on tips, if you catch me meaning?" She asked as she lightly rubbed against the man "I mean if I was given enough reason~ I might take all of you at once~" She flirted lewdly.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:06 am

The Zabrak smirked, glancing to his interested companions," Alright... you let us check you out, make sure you don't have weapons hiding ANYWHERE... and then we'll pay you nicely to be our little service girl for a while... sound good?", he offered her, arm moving around her as Revy felt a nice firm hand grip her ass cheek, kneading it roughly as his fingers dug lightly into her plump ass cheek.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:13 am

Revy was thankful that she didn't need weapons and had left them with her clothes she gave a cute pout "Ok~ But I can't give you any fun until you pay me so no fun stuff while you're Checking me out~" She told him with a smirk and wagging her finger back and forth letting the man play with her ass.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:50 am

"Awww, such a fucking tease", he laughed, before motioning to his buddies to come over, each pulling out some credits," How much for the fun we're gonna have then?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:54 am

She giggled cutely "Well one at a time is cheapest only 500 but if you want all six at once I'll make you a deal and only charge you 2000, oh and for just 100 more each and you can try to impregnate me~" She told them while fluttering her lashes at them.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games