CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:34 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:"No, please Thrum, you have to give me one more load! WHAT do you want?! I'll do anything!" She groans frustratedly from the vacancy being created in her abused ass.

Thum stops, the first inch of his dick still plugged up inside your ass. "Well...making you into my royal buttslut still sounds like a fun idea, and I'm sure you'd enjoy every single moment of it." He says, rubbing his finger against your clit as he kneads your ass. "But, if you really don't want to be my royal buttslut...why don't you spend the night here with me. We wouldn't have to spend the whole time fucking..." here he licked at your neck again, rocking his hips in a circle and thus stirring his dick around the inside of your ass, "unless of course you wanted to. Hows that sound?"
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

It sounded like a great plan to her. "Yes...thank you Thum....I'll do what you want.....just please give me some release!"
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:45 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:It sounded like a great plan to her. "Yes...thank you Thum....I'll do what you want.....just please give me some release!"

Thum gives you a wide smile as he says "Perfect. Then we have a deal!" And with that, he slammed his cock the rest of the way inside you, filling your ass completely yet again. His finger is soon digging back into your pussy, and you feel yet another orgasm coming upon you as he fucks your ass fast and hard, tits bouncing with every thrust into you.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:49 pm

"yes yes yes Thum! Fuck me!" she moans indiscriminately. She grabs her tits and rubs them in her excitement, tweaking her own nipples, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She cums yet again, screaming, wishing this could last forever, but knowing it shouldn't.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:58 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:"yes yes yes Thum! Fuck me!" she moans indiscriminately. She grabs her tits and rubs them in her excitement, tweaking her own nipples, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She cums yet again, screaming, wishing this could last forever, but knowing it shouldn't.

Thum doesn't last much longer, and with a rough pull, he hilts into your ass, whereupon your ass gets very very warm and tingly as he unloads dollop after dollop of minotaur cum inside your rectum, finger plunging in and out of your slit rapidly as he finger fucks it. He thrusts a few more times into your ass as he unloads his cum, which leaves you with a rather euphoric high.

His cock soon stops spurting cum into you, but he keeps his dick in your ass, licking your neck as he pets your head and asks "Well now...did you enjoy that?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Cumming in the ass, double addiction increase. Addiction now at 25%
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Lana cums hard as Thum shoots a load deep inside her, screaming....she is still incredibly horny though....daring to push things to the limit, she starts stroking his cock and licking up some pre. "I love it Thum but why not once more to help me sleep?" She starts diving deep in his dick, letting the tip touch the back of her stretched throat.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:55 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana cums hard as Thum shoots a load deep inside her, screaming....she is still incredibly horny though....daring to push things to the limit, she starts stroking his cock and licking up some pre. "I love it Thum but why not once more to help me sleep?" She starts diving deep in his dick, letting the tip touch the back of her stretched throat.

(GM Roll for times spent fucking-7. Minotaur cum addiction increase up to 65%)

Thum doesn't stop you from sucking it off, but you find that another round isn't enough. Indeed, seven more times, twice in each hole with the final one being another round into your ass. By the time it is over, you reek of Thum's cum and musk, and are readily covered in it. You lick most of it off, while Thum helps you clean off the rest.

Now feeling tired, if still vaguely horny since you are in the strongest concentration of his musk, Thum pulls you over to a very large and very comfy bed, covered with many different fur blankets for the two of you to use. Thum lies down on his back, openly leering at your naked form as he let's you pick how you want to sleep with him.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:53 am

Lana will lie snuggled up to him, one arm across his chest, while she leans on his shoulder, with a pleased smile on her face.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:42 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana will lie snuggled up to him, one arm across his chest, while she leans on his shoulder, with a pleased smile on her face.

Your dreams are very lewd, filled with images of you being dominated by Thum, even being turned into nothing more than a cocksleeve completely and totally addicted to his cum. A few of the dreams have Thum introducing him to some Minotaur friends, being fucked in each hole with powerful cocks by complete strangers. A part of you feels ashamed at having such lewd dreams...but that only seems to turn you on more in them as you think of what your family would say.

When morning comes, you find yourself in Thum's bed by yourself. A crudely written note nearby says that Thum went out hunting, and that if you do decide to leave before he comes back, to at least leave a note saying such so he doesn't think demons or some sort made off with you.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:30 am

Lana has very mixed feelings about the decision she has to make, but she's afraid of giving into the growing need for Thum's cum....She's finding it hard to stop thining about it....if she stays, she knows she'll get addicted. She'll leave a note saying good by and thanks, and pack her stuff and leave.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:21 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana has very mixed feelings about the decision she has to make, but she's afraid of giving into the growing need for Thum's cum....She's finding it hard to stop thining about it....if she stays, she knows she'll get addicted. She'll leave a note saying good by and thanks, and pack her stuff and leave.

As you go to grab your stuff...you find a small basket sitting next to it. A small yellow bow has been wrapped around the handle, and when you pull back the covering, you find ten large vials of Minotaur Cum! There's another note, that says 'Something to remember me by'.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Lana's heart beats faster at the sight of the tasty cum. She's oddly touched by the gesture and feels a bit bad about leaving thum...but she's sure he'll be fine. She also finds it odd she's so moved by such....a perverted thing to do. She feels her pussy dampening at the thought of drinking the cum as she takes it and goes on her way.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:17 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana's heart beats faster at the sight of the tasty cum. She's oddly touched by the gesture and feels a bit bad about leaving thum...but she's sure he'll be fine. She also finds it odd she's so moved by such....a perverted thing to do. She feels her pussy dampening at the thought of drinking the cum as she takes it and goes on her way.

Heading down the mountain, you soon reach the place where you had previously run off to. Looking about, you realize you need to decide where to go. There are some plains nearby, a forest, and you can see the barest edge of a lake as well.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:25 am

The lake catches Lana's eye. She decides to go there and try to rethink her situation as she looks at the water.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:47 am

fragmasterson Wrote:The lake catches Lana's eye. She decides to go there and try to rethink her situation as she looks at the water.

As you begin moving towards the lake, you hear movement above you, and a moment later, a small, red skinned being with horns, wings, and a spaded tail drops from the sky. Literally. The thing groans, mutters something about flying being harder than it looks, and then cracks a smile as it sees you.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Lana draws her sword, ready to fight, but not making a move, eyeing the stranger carefully....he doesn't look like the peaceful type...and she had heard of "imps" before....
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:02 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana draws her sword, ready to fight, but not making a move, eyeing the stranger carefully....he doesn't look like the peaceful type...and she had heard of "imps" before....

"Hey now, no need to get all violent...I just want a quick fuck, and then I'll be on my way." The imp says, smiling at you as he begins jerking his dick, which soon grows to be a foot long. It looks bigger than that, if only because the Imp is so small.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Lana can't help but eye the bumpy monstrosity hungrily, wondering what it tastes like, what it would feel like....but she wasn't about to give in that easily. "You want to eat metal?" She taunts.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:22 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana can't help but eye the bumpy monstrosity hungrily, wondering what it tastes like, what it would feel like....but she wasn't about to give in that easily. "You want to eat metal?" She taunts.

(GM Roll for intimidate-20!+2=22!)

The Imp's eyes seem to widen, as if suddenly realizing that its life may indeed be in danger. It start to try and quickly backpedal away, hands up in a placating manner as he says "H-Hey, I-I-I haven't done anything...p-please...n-no need to hurt me!" He then stumbles backward when his foot catches a rock, sending him on his back and causing his dick to point directly up in an almost inviting manner.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games