CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 am

fragmasterson Wrote:She eyes his cock, resuming her with her clit, "I'mmmm sooo hungry.....I'm thinking something....creamy....and white....." She walks over to Thum and bends her knees. "This looks like it might do." She begins sucking the tip, almost creaming herself right there.

Thum leans back, putting one hand behind his head to get more comfortable as the other one moves down and starts stroking your hair. The taste of his pre-cum fills your mouth as you begin sucking on it, drawing in several thin but delectable strands of the stuff. The chemicals inherent in it only further inflame your body, as does breathing in yet again so close to the source of that wonderous musk. You have the idle thought that some of the noble-men back home would kill to have a bottle of fragrance like this musk.

You find yourself rather surprised that Thum is not trying to fuck your face, and in fact seems content to let you be the one initiating and controlling this session.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:04 am

Lana's only mildly surprised, as she's too distracted to do anything suck the precum out of his cock. She lets her mouth do the talking by sucking his cock hungrily, bobbing up and down, trying to milk the monster for all its worth. She rubs the shaft with both arms as she does, try to squeeze out every drop by giving it a good rub down.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:08 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana's only mildly surprised, as she's too distracted to do anything suck the precum out of his cock. She lets her mouth do the talking by sucking his cock hungrily, bobbing up and down, trying to milk the monster for all its worth. She rubs the shaft with both arms as she does, try to squeeze out every drop by giving it a good rub down.

More pre-cum dribbles out as you start to really suck him off, and though he doesn't start bucking hard, his hips are starting to thrust lightly against you as you work to get more of his delectable cum out. He chuckles, patting your head softly as he says "You must really love my cum your Royal Sluttiness...your almost as eager as some of the girls who become addicted to the stuff, and you've only had two doses of it."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:14 am

Lana stops in mid-suck, taken aback. "Admphr?" She says with a mouth full of cock. She pulls off his cock for a minute but keeps stroking. "Are you saying...I could get addicted....to your cum?" Somehow deep down she suspected but it was bizarre nonetheless. She wondered if she would be okay for one more dose....and proceeds to ask thum, curiously.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:18 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana stops in mid-suck, taken aback. "Admphr?" She says with a mouth full of cock. She pulls off his cock for a minute but keeps stroking. "Are you saying...I could get addicted....to your cum?" Somehow deep down she suspected but it was bizarre nonetheless. She wondered if she would be okay for one more dose....and proceeds to ask thum, curiously.

"Oh yes...its been like that for Minotaurs for a while now, though all the corruption from the demons has probably made it worse. Given enough cum, you'd become addicted to it, though how badly varies somewhat. I've heard of plenty of woman easily managing it without too much trouble." He says, still stroking your head as he thinks about your last question.

"Hmm...I'm fairly certain that short of me spending all day and night fucking you, you aren't in any real danger of becoming completely addicted." A smile spreads across his face as he says "So yes, you can finish enjoying your 'desert' if you want."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:22 am

Not 100 percent sure she could trust Thum on this, but being too horny too care, she dives back on his cock with renewed furiousity, bobbing up and down, gradually trying to deepthroat him. One last taste couldn't hurt....and she really was pretty hungry....
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:28 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Not 100 percent sure she could trust Thum on this, but being too horny too care, she dives back on his cock with renewed furiousity, bobbing up and down, gradually trying to deepthroat him. One last taste couldn't hurt....and she really was pretty hungry....

Thum begins to groan as you deepthroat him, his hand moving to stroke your ear and neck sensually as you feel him nearing his limit, with more of his pre filling your mouth only serving to further drive your hunger for another dose of his cum.

With a loud moo, he pulls you down to the base of his cock, his musk filling your lungs as he shoots a load of his delectable cum into you, your mouth quickly filling before the rest hurries down your throat and into your stomach. Its nearly enough to make you cum then and there as he removes his hand from your head, allowing you to continue sucking upon his shaft if you so choose.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:32 am

She does continue sucking his shaft, continuing to lick up the delectable cum.....but she wants more. "Thum.....I want it in my pussy again....please....one last fuck.....fuck me until I pass out!" Her pussy is on fire.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:40 am

fragmasterson Wrote:She does continue sucking his shaft, continuing to lick up the delectable cum.....but she wants more. "Thum.....I want it in my pussy again....please....one last fuck.....fuck me until I pass out!" Her pussy is on fire.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

15% Minotaur cum addiction

Thum laughed, quickly lifting you up and turning you around as he rubbed his shaft against your pussy. "Oh, are you sure about that your royal sluttiness? You might last a while...you might even end up addicted to my cum. Are you sure you want me to fuck you till you pass out?"
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:44 am

"Maybe....just one more load....then I'll cut myself off.....I just....so horny.....please fuck me!" She rips off whatever clothes she has left and offers herself to him.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:05 am

fragmasterson Wrote:"Maybe....just one more load....then I'll cut myself off.....I just....so horny.....please fuck me!" She rips off whatever clothes she has left and offers herself to him.

"As you wish your Sluttiness." He says, dropping you upon his dick and allowing gravity to do the work of sliding it all the way in. Only once he has hilted himself inside you does he begin to thrust up and down, bouncing you along his rod as his hands move to grope your tits, twisting and pinching your nipples as he grunted with exertion. "Don't blame me if you end up wanting another few rounds after this." he says as he manages to strike against your G-spot.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:13 am

Lana groans as he enters inside her. "Fuck.....it fees sooooo gooood." She rides on his cock as giddy and high as a school girls, feeling a surge of euphoria.

"Go ahead.....call me a slut! Tell me what a dirty whore I am!" she yelps as Thum hits her G spot, writhes with pleasure. She hope Thum fucks her hard and rough, so lost to the high of the drug the hard twisting and pinches only enhances the pleasure.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:19 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana groans as he enters inside her. "Fuck.....it fees sooooo gooood." She rides on his cock as giddy and high as a school girls, feeling a surge of euphoria.

"Go ahead.....call me a slut! Tell me what a dirty whore I am!" she yelps as Thum hits her G spot, writhes with pleasure. She hope Thum fucks her hard and rough, so lost to the high of the drug the hard twisting and pinches only enhances the pleasure.

Thum continues his rough fucking of your cunt, but after another minute, he pulls out, just as he begins to drag his thick tongue over your neck. Before you can give a proper protest at the absence of his cock, he presses his thick shaft against your backdoor, using the lubrication of your pussy juices and his pre-cum to make his way into it, spreading your ass wide as he begins to push it inside, giving you a whole new feeling of ecstasy.

"Damn Princess Slut, you've got a tight ass. Let me help loosen it up a bit." He groans into your ear as he begins pulling out, the process slowed down a bit as your ass clenches down on the invading dick, only for him to push back in just before he pops free of it.

"There's no doubt about it no Princess...you were sent here to be shown what a naughty girl you are, to let your true inner slut emerge and be free." He pulls a hand from your breast, teasing your clit a bit before shoving his thickest finger into your cunt and fucking you with it as well. "Would you like to stay and let me help you learn? By the time I'm done you'd be better than half the sluts out there."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:32 am

Lana groans when Thum's shaft leaves her pussy, and then she cries out when he pushes his dick in her ass. "Oh godsssssss!" She grabs on to whatever she can, the sheer pleasure too much. She cums again right there screaming.

"Yeah, fuck my asshole! Make me a your buttslut!" Lana could hardly believe the words that were coming out of her mouth but she couldn't be bothered with pride at the moment. She moans lewdly as thumb starts finger fucking her. Once she gets adjusted she starts meeting him thrust for thrust with his cock.

"But.....my mission....no.....pleas just fuck me like slut.....just now....I can't stay a slut!" She realized how silly she sounded at the moment, but she couldn't think straight with the drug and intense fucking going on.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:35 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana groans when Thum's shaft leaves her pussy, and then she cries out when he pushes his dick in her ass. "Oh godsssssss!" She grabs on to whatever she can, the sheer pleasure too much. She cums again right there screaming.

"Yeah, fuck my asshole! Make me a your buttslut!" Lana could hardly believe the words that were coming out of her mouth but she couldn't be bothered with pride at the moment. She moans lewdly as thumb starts finger fucking her. Once she gets adjusted she starts meeting him thrust for thrust with his cock.

"But.....my mission....no.....pleas just fuck me like slut.....just now....I can't stay a slut!" She realized how silly she sounded at the moment, but she couldn't think straight with the drug and intense fucking going on.

"My buttslut...my, that sounds rather appealing." He says, giving your ass a firm grope and then a smack as he continues fucking your ass, pushing the orgasm your experiencing higher and higher. "Perhaps I'll take you up on that your Royal Sluttiness...my own Royal Buttslut, always eager to have her ass plugged up by dick and filled with my cum..."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 am

"Noooo," she protested, but she came again just thinking about it, her legs shaking as she screamed bloody murder. "NOOOOOOOOO!"

She resumed thrusting back at him nonetheless, moaning with pleasure, trying to say, "I....have....more...important....things...to do!!!! AHHHHHH!"

Lana is starting to realize what she's gotten herself into...
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 am

fragmasterson Wrote:"Noooo," she protested, but she came again just thinking about it, her legs shaking as she screamed bloody murder. "NOOOOOOOOO!"

She resumed thrusting back at him nonetheless, moaning with pleasure, trying to say, "I....have....more...important....things...to do!!!! AHHHHHH!"

Lana is starting to realize what she's gotten herself into...

"Hmph, your mouth says no, but your body is saying yes. I'm not even thrusting into you now...your doing all the work."

It was true...Thum had stopped thrusting, and yet you were still bouncing yourself up and down his shaft, which was starting to throb as Thum began to near his own limit. He shakes his head though, groping your breasts as he whispers into your ear "Maybe I'll pull out...deny you a load of my cum...after all, if you have important things to do, should you be here fucking yourself on my cock?"
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:06 pm

"Noooo" she moans. "Please! Just one more?! I just need something take the edge off. You....can't leave me like this!" She trries to hump his cock again, and make him cum against his will.

"It'll feel soooooo good. Don't you want to cum in my sluttly asshole?" She turns into him and tries to stick her tongue in his mouth to try and set him off.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:"Noooo" she moans. "Please! Just one more?! I just need something take the edge off. You....can't leave me like this!" She trries to hump his cock again, and make him cum against his will.

"It'll feel soooooo good. Don't you want to cum in my sluttly asshole?" She turns into him and tries to stick her tongue in his mouth to try and set him off.

(GM Roll-8)

"Hmmm...no...I think I'll tease you for a bit instead...maybe shoot it all over your back instead." Thum says, gripping your hips firmly as he starts to lift you off his member, raising his chin above your head so you can't try to kiss him. He's almost out of your ass, and though he's not pushing it into you, even pulling out of your leaves your body tingling.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:25 pm

"No, please Thrum, you have to give me one more load! WHAT do you want?! I'll do anything!" She groans frustratedly from the vacancy being created in her abused ass.
fragmasterson

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games