CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:"I bet you make a poor gardener," Lana tries taunts back, trying to think of something clever to say to the fearsome sight. She had beaten larger fellows before, but never while she was this horny. She lunges again, attempting to land a disabling blow on Thum. She would try to spare his life if possible, but if she had no choice, she would kill the beast.

(GM Roll-20!)

You manage to stab him in the side, eliciting a roar of pain from Thum. He responds by trying to slam the blunt side of his axe into your leg-you nimbly dodge the attack, and instead kick at the back of his leg, earning another roar from the beast-man as you pull your sword free. However, despite the damage, he appears to still be ready to fight. In fact, he actually looks angrier as he stands back up, growling at you. Its at this point you also notice that, perhaps amusingly, his dick is now fully rock-hard once again...and has a bead of pre-cum building on the tip.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:20 am

Lana wished she had chosen a less hardy foe, but then again, she thought, easy targets would win her no glory. "Yield, and apologize before you get hurt, beast," she offered. It would be a shame if something happened to that beautiful cock of yours, she thought, but she kept that part to herself. "How can you hope to win? I've fought cows quicker than you" she smirked. She then assumed a defensive stance, hoping her taunt would make him charge recklessly, and then she would try to strike his head with all her strength with the flat of her blade, hoping to leave him down for the count.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana wished she had chosen a less hardy foe, but then again, she thought, easy targets would win her no glory. "Yield, and apologize before you get hurt, beast," she offered. It would be a shame if something happened to that beautiful cock of yours, she thought, but she kept that part to herself. "How can you hope to win? I've fought cows quicker than you" she smirked. She then assumed a defensive stance, hoping her taunt would make him charge recklessly, and then she would try to strike his head with all her strength with the flat of her blade, hoping to leave him down for the count.

(GM Roll-9)

The Minotaur growls for a moment, but then notices where some of your attention is going, and he chuckles as he fully reveals his dick. He grabs hold of it, and with a rough tug, causes a big bit of pre-cum to shoot out of it! Part of you tells you to dodge it, but your eyes remain locked on the milky clear glob for a second to long before it hits your cheek, skin tingling from the contact as the smell of it fills your nose.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:06 am

Lana flinched as the cum hit her cheek as if she's been struck. She feels she has no choice but inhale deeply, and without thinking she lick at some of the cum on her cheek with her tongue. She snaps out of it enough to wipe the rest off with the back of her arm, but then she realizes this was a mistake as she feels the tingling spread where she wiped. She feels her pussy dampen.

Shit shit shit she thinks. She tries to attack the beast again before it can shoot more cum at her.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana flinched as the cum hit her cheek as if she's been struck. She feels she has no choice but inhale deeply, and without thinking she lick at some of the cum on her cheek with her tongue. She snaps out of it enough to wipe the rest off with the back of her arm, but then she realizes this was a mistake as she feels the tingling spread where she wiped. She feels her pussy dampen.

Shit shit shit she thinks. She tries to attack the beast again before it can shoot more cum at her.

(GM Roll-6)

He smiles and jerks again, another glob launching at you. This time it lands on your lips, and your tongue moves of its own accord to get another taste as the smell fills your lungs. "Come on your royal sluttiness, why don't ya drop the tough act, and I'll fill your ass with my spunk this time."

As much as you hate hearing him call you that, a part of you can't help but feel aroused at the taunt, as well as the idea of him filling your ass with his hot cum like a cheap whore.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:59 am

"N-noooo!" she cries defiantly, desperately trying to ignore the now raging fire in her loins. She attacks him again with everything she has.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 am

fragmasterson Wrote:"N-noooo!" she cries defiantly, desperately trying to ignore the now raging fire in her loins. She attacks him again with everything she has.

(GM Roll-10)

You try to attack him, your blade meeting his own as you move against him, but in so doing you reach close enough for him to muddle your head even further. As the two of you are trying to push the other back, weapons locked, he smirks as he leans forward enough for the tip of his dick to brush across your leg, leaving a bit of pre-cum in its wake as he pulls back. The nearness is also making his musk more evident to you with every breath you take in.

"Come on...admit it...you want me to fill your backdoor, maybe all of your holes, with my seed. I think I know why you were sent here and not to that sacred place..."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:56 am

OOC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Player will roll= 8

"N-no!" Lana cries. She tries to attack again, but the attempt is half-hearted at best at this point. It's all she can do to keep her clothes on and not just assume the position. She can't help asking herself why she's even bothering to fight, her pussy so wet, it's leaking down her thigh, mixing with the cum the minotaur left behind.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:14 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:OOC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Player will roll= 8

"N-no!" Lana cries. She tries to attack again, but the attempt is half-hearted at best at this point. It's all she can do to keep her clothes on and not just assume the position. She can't help asking herself why she's even bothering to fight, her pussy so wet, it's leaking down her thigh, mixing with the cum the minotaur left behind.

The Minotaur laughs, keeping his axe ready, but reaching his free hand out to carefully pull your own weapon from your grasp. In the process, his dick again rubs against your leg, sending shivers up and down your back. Tossing the weapon aside, he smirks as he now lays his axe behind him and uses one hand to begin jerking his dick, which makes more pre drain out of his cock head and onto your leg. The other one moves to start massaging your breast.

"Oh yes...I think I know why you've ended up here in Mareth, a land ruled by demons and full of wonderful things just waiting to fuck you." He says, now softly grinding his dick against your leg. "Your portal knew that you were nothing but a Royal Slut who was just waiting to have her holes filled with hard...throbbing...cocks."

He gathers some of his cum and places it on a finger, moving said finger before your mouth and letting the smell fill your head. "Admit you want me to dump my cum in every hole, and I'll gladly start you down the path of finding your true, inner slut."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:57 am

Lana struggles to pull her sword back but is unable to, as the cock rubbing against her leg makes her arms feel weak. She stifles a moan in her throat. She successful at first, but after he moves his strong hand on her breast, she her mouth betrays her as she sighs, her now open mouth even drooling. She tries to deny what he's saying but before she can say anything his finger is in her mouth, and, as if by instinct, she starts sucking the cum off of it. She leaves the last bit of fight leaving her and relaxes her body, unable to fight the creature anymore. She doesn't respond, just continues sucking his finger and kissing his hand.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:09 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana struggles to pull her sword back but is unable to, as the cock rubbing against her leg makes her arms feel weak. She stifles a moan in her throat. She successful at first, but after he moves his strong hand on her breast, she her mouth betrays her as she sighs, her now open mouth even drooling. She tries to deny what he's saying but before she can say anything his finger is in her mouth, and, as if by instinct, she starts sucking the cum off of it. She leaves the last bit of fight leaving her and relaxes her body, unable to fight the creature anymore. She doesn't respond, just continues sucking his finger and kissing his hand.

Thum smirks, but pulls his finger back out of your mouth and thus ridding you of the taste of his pre that you had been relishing. "That's nice, but I want to hear you say it. Admit to me that your nothing but a royal slut who want's all her holes filled with my cum, and I'll let you suck on something much better than just a cum covered finger.

His dick, which has more pre dribbling from it, is just barely out of reach, offering a tantalizing reward for doing as he asked.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:23 pm

"Nooooo," she refuses stubbornly. "I'm not a slut." she insisted whiningly. She reaches for his cock with her mouth anyway, mouth drooling, trying to overpower him, trying to cling to what little dignity should could, though she get hold out from totally giving in much longer.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:42 am

fragmasterson Wrote:"Nooooo," she refuses stubbornly. "I'm not a slut." she insisted whiningly. She reaches for his cock with her mouth anyway, mouth drooling, trying to overpower him, trying to cling to what little dignity should could, though she get hold out from totally giving in much longer.

Thum places a hand on your head, keeping you from reaching for his cock, which he instead uses to smack your cheeks, coating them with some of his pre and filling every breath you take with the smell. "Oh, but I think you are. A slut wouldn't be so eager to suck my dick as you are, your even drooling a bit." He chuckles, watching you try to pull his shaft into your needy maw, but he refuses to allow it.

"Be a good slut and just admit the truth, and I promise you I'll fill each of your holes with a big fat dose of my seed."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:10 am

Lana feels enveloped in a cloud of despair and desperation. "I'm..." she blushes, looking down. Then, she looks up right into the minotaur's eyes and says. "I'm-I'm a royal slut. I need you huge, obscene cock, and delicious cum. P-please!" She tries to reach his cock again.
'
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:39 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana feels enveloped in a cloud of despair and desperation. "I'm..." she blushes, looking down. Then, she looks up right into the minotaur's eyes and says. "I'm-I'm a royal slut. I need you huge, obscene cock, and delicious cum. P-please!" She tries to reach his cock again.
'

Thum chuckles, and this time he let's you reach forward for his cock, a hand moving forward to stroke your hair as he says "Then go ahead your Sluttiness...work for your first load of my spunk, and then I will fill your other holes."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:02 am

Lana obey, working off her experience from the last round, massaging the taur's shaft sensually with both hands as she sucks on the head. When she sucks up as much pre-cum as she can, she moves her mouth down to his shaft to nuzzle his huge scrotum and kiss his balls while continuing to stroke him with both hands. "A-am I doing good?" she asks, blushingly.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:56 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana obey, working off her experience from the last round, massaging the taur's shaft sensually with both hands as she sucks on the head. When she sucks up as much pre-cum as she can, she moves her mouth down to his shaft to nuzzle his huge scrotum and kiss his balls while continuing to stroke him with both hands. "A-am I doing good?" she asks, blushingly.

Thum groans softly, but gives an indecisive shrug. "You'll learn to do better, as a proper royal slut should. But you've got promise." He reaches down, patting your head lightly as his hips begin to slightly thrust forward. "Try taking it all the way in. I want to see if you need any training for that."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:27 am

Lana tries to fit the huge cock as far down her throat as possible but her gag reflex fights her all the way as she coughs and chokes on the enormous member. After coughing on the dick a few times, she slides it out of her mouth with a PLOP! And says, exasperated, "I-it's so big! I can't fit that all in my mouth...." Despite this, being the determined girl she is, she tries against, slobbering all over his cock in the process.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:23 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana tries to fit the huge cock as far down her throat as possible but her gag reflex fights her all the way as she coughs and chokes on the enormous member. After coughing on the dick a few times, she slides it out of her mouth with a PLOP! And says, exasperated, "I-it's so big! I can't fit that all in my mouth...." Despite this, being the determined girl she is, she tries against, slobbering all over his cock in the process.

Thum grunts as you try again to take as much of his cock into your mouth as possible. You manage a bit more this time around, but you still can't get it all in, which makes a tiny portion of you feel disappointed in yourself. But why would you feel like that? "Oh...you can fit it all in. It just takes time...and a bit of help."

He then grips your head firmly, and then pushes all the way in. Your throat gags but he goes in anyways, until your nose is right on his crotch and thus breathing in a heeping amount of his pheromones...which help to make the pain and discomfort fade a bit. He leaves you there a moment, and then pulls out and says "Now, try again your Royal Sluttiness."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:09 am

Lana had a feeling she was going to have a very sore throat by the time this was done, but she eagerly obeys, taking a deep breath and then diving on to the cock, feeling go down her throat, She feels a choking sensation it goes deeper and deeper but she fights through it, eyes watering. When she finally hilts him at her lips, she wonders if the tip is somewhere in her stomach right now, him being so big, but she doesn't care, Somehow being in this position is a turn up rather than just being uncomfortable. After a few seconds, she pulls back, coughs, catches her breath, and then dives back on. She keeps repeating the cycle, trying to build up a rhythm, until it becomes a full blown mouth-fuck.
fragmasterson

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games