CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: Royal Test [FRAGMASTERSON]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Rather than answering the minotaur verbally, Lana shrugs off her loosened leather armor, and takes his hand that was touching her head, kisses it, and sucks on one of the fingers, before moving down her breasts, middle, and navel, down to her hot sex, rubbing herself through her under clothe with it. She felt ashamed, but she didn't care anymore. She needed some kind of release or she felt she would go mad with lust. She moans as she touches herself with his hand, continuing to suck on his huge member. She hoped he would remove the cloth, and start stimulating her directly, she didn't care how, she was so horny.

A very wide smile forms on the Minotaurs face as he pops his dick free of your mouth, and uses the location of his hand to gently push you onto your back as his fingers slide within your panties, rubbing teasingly against your labia before doubling back to your clit, which he pinches and presses down against, moving it in circles and giving you new pleasure to deal with.

After a moment, he does indeed remove the piece of fabric keeping your slit away from him. Rather than tearing if off though, he carefully pulls it off, taking a moment to get a good whiff of your scent before setting it aside and smirking at you as he lines up his cock with your wet pussy. Soon enough, the flared head of his horse like dong is pushing against you, lightly parting your labia as it slowly moves in, though once the tip is in, he stops, gyrating his hips so as to rub at your insides. He doesn't say anything, merely smirks down at you.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am

Lana found herself licking up the excess cum around her mouth as he plopped the dick out. "Ahhhhh! AH! AH!,"she shrieks as he plays with her pussy expert. "F-fuck.."

She's pass the point of fighting at all at this point, letting him push her back without resistance. When he pushes his huge head against her pussy, she cries out again. She saw the huge member and wondered if he would break her in half. She also wondered if she really cared at this point....

"Please," she whimpered. "Be gentle."
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana found herself licking up the excess cum around her mouth as he plopped the dick out. "Ahhhhh! AH! AH!,"she shrieks as he plays with her pussy expert. "F-fuck.."

She's pass the point of fighting at all at this point, letting him push her back without resistance. When he pushes his huge head against her pussy, she cries out again. She saw the huge member and wondered if he would break her in half. She also wondered if she really cared at this point....

"Please," she whimpered. "Be gentle."

His smirk only widened as he gripped your hips firmly. "I can't guarantee anything, but since you asked so nicely..." He begins to push his long, thick member into you, not stopping until he has reached the entrance of your cervix. He gives you a moment to get used to his size before he begins to slowly pull out, only to thrust back in just before his flared tip has pulled out.

"Fuck...such a tight cunt..." He murmurs as he keeps this up, the pace increasing only slightly every so often. He soon moves his hands away from your hips so he can roughly grope and play with your tits. "Well? How do you like my cock human?"
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:45 pm

She let's out a soft cry of pleasure and pain as he eases his huge cock through her vaginal canal, touching her cervix. She feels so....full. So this is how Lana warrior-princess loses her virginity....moaning like a slut for some beast, she thought. Regardless, she did moan as he began pump in and out of her, her vagina fluids combined with the monster's pre-cum enough to eliminate what pain there was to begin with, and leave only very intense, sharp, pleasure. The rough treatment of her breasts only intensifies the feelings she's experiencing.

"It's so....big." she answers panting, her tongue sticking out. She wondered if the cum of human man tasted as good as she said that. "F-fuck me with it...please....harder...." she begged. What is wrong with me? she couldn't help thinking.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:She let's out a soft cry of pleasure and pain as he eases his huge cock through her vaginal canal, touching her cervix. She feels so....full. So this is how Lana warrior-princess loses her virginity....moaning like a slut for some beast, she thought. Regardless, she did moan as he began pump in and out of her, her vagina fluids combined with the monster's pre-cum enough to eliminate what pain there was to begin with, and leave only very intense, sharp, pleasure. The rough treatment of her breasts only intensifies the feelings she's experiencing.

"It's so....big." she answers panting, her tongue sticking out. She wondered if the cum of human man tasted as good as she said that. "F-fuck me with it...please....harder...." she begged. What is wrong with me? she couldn't help thinking.

The moment you ask for him to fuck you harder, he stops holding back, and with a beastial growl begins rapidly thrusting in and out of you, causing your body to shake as he treats you like his own personal bitch. Every so often he removes a hand from your breast to give one of your ass cheeks a firm slap, before returning it to its task of teasing and kneading your tits together.

"Can you hear yourself? You really do sound like a slut right now..." He chuckled as his rapid fucking was quickly bringing you close to the edge.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:19 am

"I-I'm.....n-not a sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!" she cried as she was bounced like mad on the beasts cock, before screaming as she reaches her first orgasm, curling her toes and yelling, her eyes tearing from pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure wracks her body, and she looks like she's having seizure as she trembles from the continued stimulation. "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" she continues to moan with each stroke of the minotaurs cock. Without realizing it, she wraps her legs around his hips, trying to pull him in as close and deep as possible.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:"I-I'm.....n-not a sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!" she cried as she was bounced like mad on the beasts cock, before screaming as she reaches her first orgasm, curling her toes and yelling, her eyes tearing from pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure wracks her body, and she looks like she's having seizure as she trembles from the continued stimulation. "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" she continues to moan with each stroke of the minotaurs cock. Without realizing it, she wraps her legs around his hips, trying to pull him in as close and deep as possible.

As you let out your screams of pleasures, the Minotaur increases his pace, truly rutting into you now as he laughs long and hard. "Oh, your a slut alright. Your legs are wrapped around me so tightly I couldn't pull out of you even if I wanted to." He laughs again as he continues to pound into you, his dick slowly beginning to throb more and more. "Get ready, my loads coming up!"

Without any input on your part, he hilts into you, and with a roar his cum bursts out explosively, giving you a second orgasm as its hot, thick white cream fills your womb, and what doesn't get stuffed in there leaks into your quivering love tunnel.

(GM Roll-20! No Pregnancy, no corruption. 5% Minotaur Cum addiction)
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Lana, too lost in her lust to care about any possible consequences at the moment, simply moans as she's wracked by another orgasm, enjoying every second of it. After coming and seeing the results, she does idly wonder if it was possible for the beast to impregnate her, but writes the idea off as silly. Still, as she basked in the afterglow of the rough-fucking, she felt more than a bit embarrassed, which conflicted with the feeling of it being the most satisfying experience of her life.

"Now....that we're both finished....you have a promise to keep." she said, moving off his cock and going to get dressed.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 am

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana, too lost in her lust to care about any possible consequences at the moment, simply moans as she's wracked by another orgasm, enjoying every second of it. After coming and seeing the results, she does idly wonder if it was possible for the beast to impregnate her, but writes the idea off as silly. Still, as she basked in the afterglow of the rough-fucking, she felt more than a bit embarrassed, which conflicted with the feeling of it being the most satisfying experience of her life.

"Now....that we're both finished....you have a promise to keep." she said, moving off his cock and going to get dressed.

The minotaur chuckles as he watches you get dressed again, asking "So, what exactly do you want my help with? I'll tell you right now, I'm not the sort to give out tours of Mareth."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:26 am

Looking at him, she decided that it probably wasn't best to push the "tour" issue. She had a feeling having him as a guide would be a bad idea..."Well, can you at least tell me where's a good place to camp so I can get my bearings? I think I'm in the wrong place. Those who would rule Sarent enter the portal and are transmuted to a sacred place where they may prove themselves worthy or reign. Have you heard of such a place?"
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:27 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Looking at him, she decided that it probably wasn't best to push the "tour" issue. She had a feeling having him as a guide would be a bad idea..."Well, can you at least tell me where's a good place to camp so I can get my bearings? I think I'm in the wrong place. Those who would rule Sarent enter the portal and are transmuted to a sacred place where they may prove themselves worthy or reign. Have you heard of such a place?"

"Well, campings good wherever you can get fresh water and easy hunting." he replies non-chalantly, picking his weapon up from the side of the rock and sharpening as he sat back down. "As for this Sarent, or a sacred place, I can't say much. Never heard of it, and there aren't many 'sacred' places left in Mareth, not since those Demons showed up and pretty much took most of the place over." He looks up from his work though, and adds "I have a feeling though that this isn't where you were meant to go...or, at least, its not where you thought you'd end up." The emphasis on the you leaves you with the implication that you were sent to this place instead on purpose, but that surely can't be right.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 am

She raises an eyebrow at the implication, but decides to ignore it. "Do you have a name by the way?" She felt like she ought to know the name of her first time...."Do you live around here? Maybe...I could see you again...if I had another question." She blushes, scarcely admitting to herself that she's mostly looking for a chance to get at his cock again at some point. After that, she'll ask for a recommendation of where to go next, and follow his advice accordingly. If he doesn't have any suggestions, she'll decide to leave him and start traveling down hill, figuring the mountain might not be the best place to camp.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:21 am

fragmasterson Wrote:She raises an eyebrow at the implication, but decides to ignore it. "Do you have a name by the way?" She felt like she ought to know the name of her first time...."Do you live around here? Maybe...I could see you again...if I had another question." She blushes, scarcely admitting to herself that she's mostly looking for a chance to get at his cock again at some point. After that, she'll ask for a recommendation of where to go next, and follow his advice accordingly. If he doesn't have any suggestions, she'll decide to leave him and start traveling down hill, figuring the mountain might not be the best place to camp.

He shrugs at your request for a name. "Thum, if you have to know. But if I'm sharing mine you need to share yours." After he hears your question, and its obvious he notes the tone with which you speak, he adds jokingly "Or would you prefer I just call you Sexy Slut?" He laughs at that, then adds "If you want to know where I live, I can take you there, but I have to wonder if you'll want to leave if you do."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 pm

"My name is Lana." she says, and then when he jokes, blushingly: "I'm a princess of Sarent, you should speak with me with more respect!"

When she hears what she says about visiting, at first she isn't sure if that's a threat, a warning, or an invitation. As she wonders, she finds she can't help staring at his crotch and also feels a slight warmness in her own as she does....Suddenly it occurs to her that following him home would be a VERY bad idea. "Very well, Thum. I must go find a place to establish myself before night comes. Perhaps we will meet again someday."
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:13 am

The Minotaur snorts somewhat derisively, mischief in his eyes as he says "Oh, please forgive me for disrespecting you. You aren't merely some common slut, no, you are a maginificent Royal Slut!"

Unless you decide to take issue with this, he waves you off, and you begin making your way down the mountain. As the tree's and outcroppings of rock begin to thin themselves out, you notice that there is no major sign of any civilization in the area. As far as the eye can see, its nothing but untamed wilderness.
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Lana's sword arm tenses, so angry she's ready to teach this beast some manners. She hesitates, and then decides: First fuck or no, she had to teach this asshole some manners. Otherwise he's likely to go bragging to all the other creatures of this land about he fucked a princess of Sarent. "Would you like to back those words up in a fight?"

OOC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In Coc, regardless of what weapon your using, the fights are always nonfatal. Does that work here as well? Would rather not kill, at least in certain cases (like this one), but a sword really isn't a nonlethal attack weapon.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

fragmasterson Wrote:Lana's sword arm tenses, so angry she's ready to teach this beast some manners. She hesitates, and then decides: First fuck or no, she had to teach this asshole some manners. Otherwise he's likely to go bragging to all the other creatures of this land about he fucked a princess of Sarent. "Would you like to back those words up in a fight?"

OOC:

In Coc, regardless of what weapon your using, the fights are always nonfatal. Does that work here as well? Would rather not kill, at least in certain cases (like this one), but a sword really isn't a nonlethal attack weapon.

Fights can be fatal if you are aiming to kill the enemy. Since the creatures of Mareth prefer to fuck things, you'd be the only one killing anything

The Minotaur harrumphs, sneaking a hand down to his softening dick and coating it with some of his left over cum. The smell fills the air and you find yourself licking your lips without even thinking about it. "Lady, I don't care if you were a princess or a street urchin, none of that sort of thing matters here in Mareth. Besides, I don't think you'd last in a fight against me. More likely I'd have you begging me to stuff you full of my dick again, and then I'd probably take you up to my cave for more fun later."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:02 pm

"We'll see about that!" Lana yells! Ignoring the intoxicating scent as much as she can, she attacks the minotaur with her sword.
fragmasterson

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 am

fragmasterson Wrote:"We'll see about that!" Lana yells! Ignoring the intoxicating scent as much as she can, she attacks the minotaur with her sword.

(GM Roll-16)

You do not manage to actually hit the minotaur with your sword-however, you do smack off part of one of his large horns atop his head, which makes him growl in anger. "Well, if its a fuck and a fight you want your royal sluttiness, than that's what you'll get!"

He quickly stands up to his full height, which is at least half a foot taller than you, and grabs his massive battle axe, smirking as he says "When I win, I'm gonna fill every hole with my seed."
Kuragari

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 am

"I bet you make a poor gardener," Lana tries taunts back, trying to think of something clever to say to the fearsome sight. She had beaten larger fellows before, but never while she was this horny. She lunges again, attempting to land a disabling blow on Thum. She would try to spare his life if possible, but if she had no choice, she would kill the beast.
fragmasterson

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games