Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:04 am

Urta would grit her teeth but her mouth was forced open by the invading tendrils. She felt her body bouncing around on the thick tentacles in her rear. Her climax was aborted as she felt something squeeze hard around the base of her shaft. She let out a long moan trying to thrust into the plant reflexively. She tried to free her hands to grab the tentacle around the base of her cock and let loose the torrent of cum that was driving her mad.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Probably do to the huge amount of adrenaline and other hormones in your body body right now, you actually over power the tentacles holding your arm in place. Moving your arms despite their attempts to pull you back, you grab the tentacle constricting your cock, and are even able to loosen it. When it gets loosened enough, you cock explodes in a way that is even more intense than what happened in the demons cave. It's incredibly intense, as all the pleasure that was being pent up for the few minutes when your cock was constricted is felt at once. You can see the cum being pumped out of your cock into the tentacle. Since the constricted tentacles suddenly becomes slack, is no longer trying to torture your cock. Instead, the cock tentacles begin rubbing/fucking your with renewed fury. You cum twice from the vaginal fucking before your cock is done ejaculating, and while your still in the midst of your last orgasm high, tentacle cocks reach their limit and begin to cum, the one in your mouth pumping the plant seed down your throat into your stomach, the one in your pussy filling your womb, the rest spraying your body. Before its over, you black out.

When you wake up, your still covered with cum, and Sam is lying beside you in similar straits. It reminds you eerily of the night after the demon cave. You wonder what do next, as it would be kind of embarrassing to walk into town covered in cum. The towns people would probably want an explanation. You could ask Sam if he knows a good place to clean up outside of town. You also consider that you could just leave now, and not even bother with the town. The succubus' offer is still echoing in the back of your mind though. You feel an odd rumbling in your abdominals and wonder if your body has changed as a result of the encounter...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lust level 10
Sub level: 12
Dom Lev:14
Corrupt: 24

GM roll=6 Urta is pregnant with a plant creature birth within 10 turns or so, no exact count.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 pm

Urta lost herself to pleasure as the plant finished with her her mind blanked out and she found herself lying next to Sam covering in the plants discharge that looked a lot like cum... she let out a sigh wondering if it had been a mistake to search for fertility. She glanced down at her thoroughly used form and figured she should find some body of water. She moved over to shake Sam awake. "Sam... we need to leave... do you know if there's a river or something nearby?" She asked not wanting to be out in the open like this for long the naga probably weren't the only bandits in the area looking to abuse travelers, Urta had heard of all sorts of wandering outlaws who carried plenty of tonics to transmorph unwary travelers.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lust level 12
Sub level: 12
Dom Lev:14
Corrupt: 24

GM roll=5

Sam awakens a little groggily and tells you where there's a little lake where you both can cleaned up outside of town. The lake is quite clean, and you both feel a bit refreshed after taking a dip.

After your both get dressed again, You see a goblin girl manning a food stand along the path towards town. "Hey travelers!" she calls, "Try some of Nina's Good Eats!"

You both suddenly realize how hungry you are. IF you want over to the stand, you see that there are watermelons, peppers, a strange looking greenberry, and other assorted melons and fruits at the stand. They all look delicious....
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Urta relaxes in the water for some time before hearing the goblin announce food was nearby. She quickly rushed out of the water shaking herself dry before slipping on her clothes and moving towards the sound. Seeing the goblin peddling wares a dark urge passed over Urta and before she realized it she was muttering to Sam. "So do you want her pussy or mouth? She's a goblin so I doubt she minds getting stuffed while we do the same with her food." She suggested since she was definitely low on money and she had no idea if Sam had any at all. Her eyes locked on the large watermelon thinking of how wonderful it would be after such a long day. She approached the vendor with lewd intentions whether Sam was a willing participant or not.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 am

Sam seems a little shocked at your forwardness, but with all the weird stuff that's been happening to him, he decides to go with it. The goblin, a yellow-skinned, double-D breasted woman with red hair greets you both with a big smile. "What you nice, sexy looking things be interested in?" She eyes the growing erection in your pants with interest. "I warning you both right now: The only form of payment I take is cum!" She lets out a giggle at that, though your really not sure that she's joking.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Urta returned the Goblins grin shoving her over her cart from behind. "Not a problem, I've got a huge load saved up just for a slut like you..." She held the goblin pinned over the cart with one hand while her other scooped up one of the hand held fruits to begin eating. She wasn't really paying attention to which one she got, she was to hungry to really care. She lined up her huge horse cock with the goblins slit and started slowly pushing in, making the goblin beg for the fucking before ramming full speed into her.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:20 am

The short, DD breasted creature smiles as she says, "You aren't shy are ya? I love it!" She moans as you push deeper and deeper into you. You grab some nuts and apples, all bizarrely colored and stuff them in your mouth. As you do, the goblin smears some kind of fruit jam her breasts and says, "You hungry?" while squeezing her now sticky breasts together. She actually has a full set up of food products you could use if you so choose....

Sam eyes the show, stroking his cock.

OOC: No effects yes, GM roll=3 so there will be.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:13 am

Urta grinned down at the little green slut and then glanced up at Sam giving him a glare. "Get over here and do your share! Can't you see this slut needs a cock down her throat too?" She said finishing whatever fruit she had grabbed before increasing her pace thrusting hard into the goblins tight pussy. "Hope you weren't expecting me to pull out, I'm going to make that stomach of yours swell up..." she taunted.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:27 am

The goblin says facetiously, "Oh no, powerful warriror, please don't cum inside! I may get pregnant!" She laughs and moans as you continue fucking her. Sam gets all the encouragement proceeding to stuff the goblins mouth with his cock, muffling her moans.

You feel...strange....your breasts are feeling heavier....and your nipples a bit larger. Your ass is also feel thicker and wider.....If that wasn't bad enough your hair was getting longer, already shoulder length.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:48 am

Urta feels herself already growing close to a climax when she starts to notice her fuller breasts and hips. She pushes Sam back for a second to question the goblin. "Hey what the hell kind of fruit was that?" She asked a little annoyed though in hindsight she should have known the goblins wares might alter her body. "These things already make my back hurt on a bad day... whats something I can eat that wont make my anatomy harder to carry around?"
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:23 am

The goblin gives you a devious smile. "I only carry two kinds of food...mine...which makes me nice a fertile for big hunks like yourself....and everyone else's....which is basically for making them bigger sluts or more fertile studs" She laughs at you a little cruelly. Taking out a carrot, she hands to you. "Why don't you see what this one does?"

You continue to transform from what you already ate, suddenly, you feel a slight pinch as you grow two more fox tails!! You also feel stronger, all of your muscles becoming tighter and more solid.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:56 am

Urta liked the feeling of stronger muscles but accepted the carrot to see what the goblin had in mind for her body. When she was finished she picked up the pace slamming into the goblins cunt as her three tails began to wag happily at her current situation. "So tell me little goblin slut, are you ready for a full litter of foxes? My cum happens to be the most fertile in the land already so with your slutty womb I can't imagine only knocking you up with a single child." She teased waiting to see what new transformations the food would give her.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:45 pm

She laughs, "I doubt it....you're going to give me a nice big litter....and my daughters too..." A few minutes of rough fucking as passed and you didn't noticed that Sam is standing off to the side now, being rubbed and kissed by 3 large breasted, wide-hipped goblin girls. You also feel a sudden pinch in your ass that feels like....a syringe? It's followed immediately by a series of kisses, and licks....in your asshole....you feel more kissing and licking on your legs and hips and see a few goblin girls on either side of you.

Meanwhile, your transformation continues...you feel your horse cock getting wider...stretching the goblin out as she cries with pleasure....you see your fur changing color....its now pink! You feel a sudden pain in your scrotum and then two plops! As your grow two new testicles, the same size as your old ones...and the quartet grows bigger....
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:18 am

Urta grins fucking the goblin steadily until she realizes Sams been assaulted with more of the goblins. "Where did they come f- OW!" She says annoyed at the pinching feeling in her rear. Now surrounded by goblins she had little choice but to keep fucking this slut as her body began to change. She wasn't a fan of the change of fur color but the extra set of balls made her grin, twice the cum meant twice the pleasure for her. "You got anything that will fix my hair back without getting rid of these?" She asked fondling her large scrotum.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:52 pm

"I...sell hair dye...too." squeaks the goblin as you fuck her hard. You suddenly feel a tightness in the skin above your dick....then some pain...then a bulge forming on your skin...its getting bigger....

One of the goblin daughters rubs it and you find that its very sensitive......like a electric bolt through your body as you feel you dick start shooting into the goblin as she moans and screams for more. You cum long and hard....her belly swells and distends as you keep shooting into her, and cum drips down your cock and out of her cunt. By the time your done, she already looks pregnant. She slides off your cock. If you try to move....you find your legs are oddly stuck in place.....(leg paralysis, you can stand but not move them, that's what the shot did hehehe)

The goblin who was stroking your new nub (which is still growing) climbs on your cock, pushing it onto her tight pussy (you can struggle or not, up to you). If you don't struggle, she'll keep sliding down until she can reach that nub and starts rubbing it again, sending waves of pleasure through your body.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:29 am

Urta continued to thrust into the goblin on the end of her shaft as the other ones gathered near. "Give me some black dye then, this pink stands out to much..." She said just before she felt the hand rub the bulge above her cock. The sudden stimulation sent her over the edge and she came filling up the goblins cunt with her seed. With a sigh she pulled out letting a few more strands spurt onto the goblin before the next one moved into place. "Keep rubbing it, god it feels good when you do that..." Urta moaned eager to plunge into the new flesh and before long her heavy balls were slapping against the goblins rear.
Hazard1325

Previous

Return to Private Games