Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:08 am

GM roll=8

You continue fucking the succubus wildly while the omnibus and the other succubus work on you and Sam with their mouths, alternating between kissing lips, shoulders, chests, and arms. You don't stop oozing a steady stream of ejaculate the whole time, which oozes out of the succubus' cunt.

The omnibus is painfully erect, and decides to stop missing out. After not seeing her for a few moments, you hear Sam let out a cry and you realize that he's getting on the receiving end himself now! If at first he finds it uncomfortable, after a series of strokes (and perhaps due to drugs that the succubui gave him while you werent' looking) he starts to really enjoy it, and begins massaging your breasts and teasing your nipples in his excitement.

You continue rutting into the succubus, and you feel yourself getting close again. When it happens, likely not to your surprise, basically the same thing happens as before with the succubus. You explode, almost painfully, causing a huge mess. The same thing happens Sam, as he blasts load after load into your ass. It's gotten to the point where your standing in a puddle of your own cum. The demons squeal with satisfaction. You try push the bodies off of you and get away, but again, you feel that weakening sensation as the cum leaks out of you. Before you know it, the other succubus has taken her fellow demoness' place, and your realize your going to make another batch of demons as the one who just jumped off gives you more of that potion.

Perhaps to your surprise, Same suddenly collapses, and seems to have passed out. Before you can take advantage of the freedom of movement though, he's pushed aside by another demon as the omnibus takes his place, pushes her huge cock in your ass.

"Your going to father so many beautiful demons today. Aren't you so proud?" Each which each stroke she takes into your pucker, you feel her already pregnant belly leaning into the small of your back.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:19 am

Urta grabs hold of the succubus's hips as she thrusts wildly into her womb. When she orgasms the second time she feels herself close to loosing consciousness but keeps on her feet exhausted. "I think I've had enough... its starting to hurt." She said as the omnibus moved in behind her. "I helped you get all of these villagers... I just want to be on my way." She said in between whorish moans loosing concentration several times during the intense sex. She didn't like the idea of putting more demons into the world but she seemed to have little choice.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:29 am

GM roll=17

"Hmmmm" the omnibus says as she twists your nipples playfully. "You did do a good job back there. Come to think of it, you've got the makings of a great demon. But then again, you've have so much potential as a slave." She sucks on your ear as she continues to fuck your ass roughly.

She suddenly stops, and says. "I like you, so I'll tell you what. I'll let you go after your done with my other sister here. As a bonus, I'll make you an offer. You go back to that town and help me corrupt the rest of them, and I'll let you be my partner." She continues fucking you again as roughly as before.
Last edited by fragmasterson on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:38 am

Urta listened to the demons proposal and found herself strangely tempted by the offer. "What do you mean by partner?" She asked fucking her sister demon as hard as she could enjoying the small chain of pleasure as the omnibus behind her sent her cock as deep as possible. She thought about her lover back in Tel'Adre and wondered if he would even miss her... he had never made her feel like this. That wasn't true. Or was it? She couldn't think at the moment with all the pleasure in her lower body.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:46 am

"It means...you'll get to have your very own harem of slaves....it means....you get more power. I have big plans,and I could use a girl I can rely on." She suddenly sticks a finger into your currently sopping wet pussy, giving the neglected organ some stimulation with a finger fucking.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:02 am

Urta continues to rut wildly feeling an orgasm building quickly. "I... I...." the pleasure from all the stimulation was to much and she looked at the vial of strange liquid hoping the succubus would provide it for one last mind shattering orgasm. "Yes I'll help you! Just give me another one of those!" She cried out grabbing for one of the potions to eagerly drink. She was ready for her balls to hurt for a while after this... she couldn't imagine how creatures could cum this much... and on the other hand she couldn't imagine orgasming without this pleasure anymore.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:17 am

The omnibus, smiles widely. "First be a good girl and shoot a load into my sister." You can't help but obey, as undergo a third time the cum explosion. This time, the omnibus cums with you, and the three of you scream as you all hit your peaks, the succubus your fucking having multiple orgasms as you dump gallons into her.

You feel the draining feeling again and she hands you an uncorked bottle. "The only way to end the effects is to let your energy drain," she says. "Then, you'll pass out, and after sleeping it off you'll be back to normal....more or less." She grins a gain. "So how do you want to use it? Do you want to knock up some of these villagers and demons? Or do you want to give my ass a try?" She slaps her thick, jiggly ass to tempt you. If you look around, you see that most of the villagers seem to have submitted to the demons, or are in the process of submitting. You're not sure if any escaped.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:33 am

Urta lost herself to the pleasure and found her cock was still hard as she pulled it from the succubus. She had the strange urge to lick it clean herself but saw there were many demons and villagers ready to preform the task... so she steps up to the first female villager she could find and twists her head around shoving her horse cock through the young girls lips with a grin on her face. She throat fucked the poor girl regardless of if she seemed willing or not trying to get herself off as quickly as possible feeling her body slowly loose its energy despite the potions, she would be out cold soon and had to hope the demons would honor their end of the bargain.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:53 am

Gm roll=8

It just so happens that the first village girl you find seems to be one of the few that's kept their sanity, relatively busty cat-morph with a sweet set of luscious lips. She was just trying to pull one her friends away from the clutches of a demon when your grab her by the hair in your lust, pull her away, and force her mouth onto your huge cock. Her eyes bulge and she tries to pull away but you're too strong. For a few moments, you're content roll the head of your cock in her sweet mouth, but you need more stimulation, and you start to deep throat her mercilessly. She chokes, not only on your enormous member, but on the continuous flow of cum. You pull out just long enough for her to catch her breath and keep her from passing out, each time she coughs out some of your copious cum.

Meanwhile, the omnibus in chuckling at the show. She wastes no time her sell and stripping off whatever garments are in the way before plunging her own dick into the girls pussy, causing her to emit a squeal. At this point, though, the omnibus injects her with something that suddenly makes her more complacent. In fact, quite quickly, she starts to enjoy the sex. Each time you give her mouth a break, she reaches back for your cock eagerly, and she starts meeting the omnibus thrust for thrust.

Eventually, all three of you climax again, you filling her stomach with your cum, while she fills the cat-morphs womb. This time though, you swoon, falling on on your back. The cat, after coughing up some cum, crawls over to you, exhausted, resting her head on your breasts. As you begin to doze off, the last thing you see is the omnibus standing over you, grinning...

You wake up outside the cave, exhausted, with all your clothes back on. In fact, you're having the worse hangover you've ever had. You begin to wonder if you just had some terrible dream, when you see a note tacked to your shirt that says: "The name's Andra. Remember our deal. The wolf morph is yours if you want him. If not, you can leave him. You'll find him....acquiescent, let's say." You look to your left and see Sam is snoring away, still unconscious, with his clothes back on.

It's up to if you want to take up Andra's offer, you now have a slave you can use to the end of corrupting the town, should you choose to use him.

Edit: As soon as you take the time to notice, you find that you're cock has grown 3 inches longer and a half inch thicker, bring it to 23 inches in length! Your male parts currently feel quite sore, and though your balls are only barely noticeably larger, they feel heavier, as if carrying more than usual...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lust level 10 per
Sub level: 8
Dom Lev:12
Corrupt: 20
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 am

Urta wakes up outside the cave rubbing her aching head... she tries to remember last night and the pretty little cat morphs cum stained face is all that comes to mind at first. She gets to her feet and looks down to Sam and thinks about her next move. She had agreed to the demons terms but that didn't mean she actually had to go through with hit... it would be easy enough to drop Sam off at the village and then continue on her way through the forest. So she gave him a little shove. "Hey wake up... I gotta get you back home and be on my way." She said keeping her voice low so none of the demons heard what she was saying. If he seemed willing she would take him back to his home rather than let him stay out here by the demon cave.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:58 am

Sam awaknes groggily. "W-what happened?" It seems he doesn't remember much. At least at first. "The demons...."

After a few minutes of collecting himself, he seems to know that the demons one somehow, though he hardly remembers how are why. "Yes, home. Thank you. Let's go."

After a moment, he thinks...."Ummm...I'm having trouble remembering....what happened?" You wonder if what you say right now will determine how he remembers events. You also consider that you could say nothing, or that you can't remember either.

In any case, on you towards his village home, you both come across two nagas! One male, one female, the male with a huge reptilian cock a full mast coming towards you, while the female is a large breasted and wielding a whip!

Lust level 12 per
Dom Lev:12
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:04 am

Urta stretched her arms giving Sam a good view of her breasts while she thought about what to tell him. The best thing for her was probably to convince him the demon cave had never happened... "Oh not much, you were just cheating on your wife." She said kissing him on the cheek as she skipped past him playfully and started heading into the forest. It wasn't long before she came across the two naga, a male and a female that both seemed eager to attack... She dodged away from thier attacks readying her counter attack if necessary but tried to negotiate first. "Whoa! Easy there snakes... something I can help you with?" She asked trying to figure out why they were ambushing Sam and Urta.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:11 am

Sam seems really bewildered by your statement, but, perhaps being that he can't remember anything anyway, doesn't challenge it, and nods submissively, while eyes your chest lustily. He follows you eagerly.

When pose your question to the naga, she smiles deviously, saying. "Yessssss! We need help! I want your boyfriend'ssss help, and my friend here wantssss your help! Sssssee, we want help with breeding! He hasssn't knocked up foxssss morph in a while. Don't you want to make beautiful naga babiessss with him?"
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:17 am

Urta grinned at the naga but had no intention of submitting to that particular request. She let the male get close then sent out a kick aimed at his exposed manhood. "I think I'll skip your offer!" Urta flipped back onto her hands after delivering the blow and flipped away before it could retort. She hoped Sam wasn't to asleep to help her deal with the naga... or worse be willing to breed with them. In case things went poorly she planned to run, while she liked Sam she wasn't above ditching him to get away.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:33 am

Lust level 14 per
Dom Lev:14

roll=17

Your kick hits true, causing the male naga to scream out in pain. Your dodging motion deftly avoids the counter attack the female sends your way. Sam takes your lead and swings at the female, but she moves out of the way of his longsword easily, and whips causing him to cry in pain. You're back in the fight though, and you crack the side of your halberd against the naga's head, knocking her down. The male naga has recovered by this point, and lunges at you with all his might. Sam deftly puts his shield in between you two though, and it collides with the male naga's head, knocking him out for the count.

You have the option to take advantage of the creatures in their weakened state. Sam may, or may not need some convincing to participate, or you can leave him out of it and make him watch. Or you could just move on.
fragmasterson

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:40 am

Lust level 14 per

roll=17

Your kick hits true, causing the male naga to scream out in pain. Your dodging motion deftly avoids the counter attack the female sends your way. Sam takes your lead and swings at the female, but she moves out of the way of his longsword easily, and whips causing him to cry in pain. You're back in the fight though, and you crack the side of your halberd against the naga's head, knocking her down. The male naga has recovered by this point, and lunges at you with all his might. Sam deftly puts his shield in between you two though, and it collides with the male naga's head, knocking him out for the count.

You have the option to take advantage of the creatures in their weakened state. Sam may, or may not need some convincing to participate, or you can leave him out of it and make him watch. Or you could just move on.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:42 am

Urta looks down on the two fallen naga feeling some pride at having dispatched them alongside Sam. She felt the slightest twitch from her member as she thought about taking advantage of the female naga while the male was made to watch but instead shook her head. "You guys should probably find somewhere safe to rest unless you want some other wandering bandits to find you... like that cave over there." She said trying to suppress the giggle thinking about them walking right into that trap. She continued on their journey towards what she thought was the village, she really didn't know these parts well... "Sam you don't happen to know if this is the right direction do you?" She asked.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:48 am

Lust level 20 per (battle stress plus deception)

Sam nodds...though not as confidently as you'd like. It almost as if he hesitated for a moment. Then he says, "I-I can't believe we had sex. I mean, you're very beautiful. But...I've never done anything like that before. Was it good? I wish I could remember it."
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:54 am

Urta leans forward running her hand across the front of his pants for a moment. "To be honest I can't remember much of it either... if you want a reminder just say so." She offered grinning up at him. She wasn't going to push him into anything and she also wasn't sure how he would react to her huge cock if it came to that but Sam had been decent enough... she thought at least. To be honest it had been a very hazy night with multiple partners.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:00 am

Sam gulps at your touch, and, exhaling deeply, slowly nods. "I-I mean, I since we've already...done it....once more can't hurt I guess." He hesitantly leans and gives you a sensual kiss.
fragmasterson

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games