Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 am

Urta smiled returning the kiss but didn't let it last very long. "First you should probably know what your getting into..." She said pushing her body up against his as her cock began to harden. There was no way he couldn't feel it even through her clothing. "You don't have to play with that if you don't want too." She suggested trying to coax him into ignoring her abnormality. "Your wife certainly enjoyed it." She suddenly shot at him with a rather aggressive grin challenging him to do something about Urtas little romp with Sam's wife.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:15 am

Same is certainly wide-eyed at feeling your huge cock. "Wh-what?!" he says, wondering if your really a man, or perhaps a hermaphordite. His own buldge continues to grow regardless though....but when you mention his wife he's shocked. "What?! My wife!?" When you nods nonchalantly, he suddenly get's angry. "That little tramp cheated on ME, did she?!" he cries. He so enraged that he even paces back and forth a couple of times, muttering to himself, and then he stops. "Cheat on me?! I'll show her!" He starts roughly stripping off his clothes, and proceeds to try to do the same to yours...
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:20 am

Urta tried not to laugh at him, that could get her into worse trouble if Sam was really serious. "You can't really blame her can you Sam? I mean my cocks probably bigger than yours." She teased as he ripped her breasts free of her clothing and pulled off her skirt. She ran her hands over his chest and abs eventually reaching down to grab his balls giving them a rub. "You're ready to go I bet." She began to jerk him off slowly waiting for him to take action. "I guess its only fair you get a little fun with me right?"
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:28 am

Sam nods at your rubbing appreciatively but wants more. "Damn right it's fair!" He grabs your shoulders and roughly pulls you down on your knees, he brings to his full erect cock, and pushes it through your mouth. "Show me how my wife sucked your cock!" he orders.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:33 am

Urta glanced up at Sam as he shoved his cock into her mouth and she couldn't help but smile looking up at him as she leaned forward taking his long shaft down her throat. Her eyes locked with his the whole time as she began to deepthroat him as quickly as she could handle it. Her eyes began to water as she resist the urge to gag several time and felt his precum and her saliva drip down her chin and onto her breasts. She liked Sam when he was angry and hoped this experience would teach him to be a little more assertive in the future... maybe then his wife wouldn't fuck random strangers that just arrived in town.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:41 am

He groans at your ministrations but keeps a frown on his face. He then starts all out fucking your throat, grabbing your foxy ears for leverage. "I hope...she gave...you head...as good as this!" he gasps. After a few minutes he cums a huge load that shoots right down your throat into your belly. He pulls his dick out of your mouth, which, to his own surprise, is still rock hard (probably do to the effects of the demons drugs) and his cream spills out of your mouth in loads.

"Alright....I want to see your ass, he growls. "I want to fuck you so hard my wife hears it from here!"
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:20 am

Urta braces herself as he grabbed her ears and begins throat fucking her like a wild animal, her eyes begin to roll as he finaly cums filling her throat with his thick spunk. She gasps for air dropping to all fours as she coughs out whats left of the spunk in her throat. She leaves herself in this position and even raises her ass leaning forward into the dirt and letting him take what he wanted. Her hands reached down to grip her cock as she began to jerk off. The blowjob had turned her on more than she expected and now she was his to do with as he pleased at least until he was finished venting...
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:23 am

Sam pushes himself into your ass, hilting himself inside you. He proceeds to fuck you savagely, moving back and forth as fast as he can, and yet lasting surprisingly long. He bites your ear playfully from behind and says, "I bet my wife didn't fuck you this good. Look, I've gotten you so hard you jacking yourself off, you little tramp!" And then, several dozen pumps latter. "Say it! Say I'm better than my wife!"
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:30 am

Urta let out a series of short high pitched squeals as he began to fuck her ass. She could feel his teeth on her ear and she turned back to kiss him between moans. "You fuck like an animal... way better than your wife! Fuck... I'm going to cum..." Urta says stroking her length even harder with both hands now. "Please keep going..." She begs him now that she's at the point of no return, if he stopped now it would be torture.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:44 am

"Damn right!" he says, elated. Pleased, he sticks two fingers into your pussy and starts to fuck you with them as he pumps in out of your ass. "Go ahead, cum. Let's see you cum horse spunk," he said, egging you on. He grabs on to a breast tightly with his other hand for leverage.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 am

Urta nods to him jerking herself harder and harder until she climaxes all over her chest and chin... she gasps looking down at the thick strands of spunk hanging off her body. She licks her lips tasting her own juices and groans letting Sam continue to fuck and finger her. "Cum in me... I know you want to." she moaned pushing back against his hips as her body still recovered from the orgasm.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:02 am

He seems relieved by your command, and, pumping even faster now, proceeds to shoot a huge load (though not as big as yours) into your ass, spilling out of you as it cums and cums. He continues to finger fuck you to a second, vaginal orgasm, and then sits down on the ground, admiring his work, smiling. He doesn't seem nearly as angry as he was before. Urta might contemplate turning the tables on him somehow, either by overpowering him, taking advantage of his current drop in assertiveness, or by tricking him somehow, if she wishes to go another round.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:10 am

Urta relaxed after the sex and looked down at the mess they had made... she really needed some way to wipe this off. She considered forcing Sam to do it but she figured he had earned that fuck if she was stupid enough to blurt out such things... why had she taunted him like that? Maybe she was just loosing her mind to this realm, most people did eventually after too much sex. "Lets get back to your village... I'll figure out a way to get clean before then." She said trying to wipe herself down as best as she could before carrying on towards the village.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:18 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lust level 3
Sub level: 10
Dom Lev:14
Corrupt: 20

GM roll=2

Sam seems in a better mood, perhaps because he feels less guilty about having sex with you. Meanwhile, while you're keeping an eye out, looking for a stream or something to wash off in, but you find nothing, as Sam tells you the village is relatively close.

Suddenly, as your walking, vines shoot out from behind trees from different directions! One latches onto your your left leg, and another latches on to your right wrist. There are more hovering over you deciding where to attack. Sam, meaning while, is wrestling with some vines on the ground, trying to get them off!
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:24 am

Urta lets out a yell of surprise trying to yank her hand free from the sudden vine attack. "Hey what the hell is this?!" She screamed at Sam wondering if he knew about hostile plants in the area. She tries to get a hold of her halberd and cut free her other hand. After that she would try to get her other leg free and find the source of these strange vines to put an end to them.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lust level 10
Sub level: 10
Dom Lev:14
Corrupt: 20

GM roll=1!

"It's a plant creature" he pants, struggling with the monster. "It wants to drink...our fluids!" Whatever else he was going to say gets cut off as a vine gets lodged into his mouth. As you were reaching for your halberd, another vine shot out and grabbed your free hand, pulling it away from your weapon. Another vine grabs your free ankle, completely binding you in the creatures incredibly tight grip. Before you know it, the vine monster has lifted you off the ground. Numerous more vines begins touching you as well, caressing you, two touching your breasts, others rubbing your ass, legs, arms and crotch. You also noticed a strange sent in the air. You wonder if it's an aphrodisiac as you feel your cock twitch a little. You notice that some of the vines have openings at the end on them, and a few looking almost like....cocks?
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:54 am

Urta looked around at the plant and tried throwing her weight around to break loose. At the mention of drinking their fluids Urta felt her cock begin to harden and she cursed silently to
herself wishing her libido wasn't so corrupted. She was excited about the prospect of being milked for a while even if she knew it was a bad idea. She saw Sam's mouth get filled with one of the thick vines and decided there was little point in struggling against it. She opened her mouth inviting whichever one could reach her lips first hoping this thing would do its business and get it over with.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:27 am

The creature seems to sense your surrender, and begins undressing you. Soon enough, you're huge horse cock is liberated and is attack a large, hollow tentacle with a hole at the end. It pulls itself over your large cocks, stretching itself to accommodate your huge girth, and you're surprises how much it feels like a tight, wet, pussy. meanwhile, different penis-like appendages rub against your breasts, and two more hollow tentacles attach your nipples, attempting to milk you, and, although they are frustrated but the lack of milk, continue to suck hard, almost painfully on you. One particularly large cock tentacle shoves itself violently into your mouth, and commences a fucking motion, while another just as begin begins teasing your pussy lips.

You can't see Sam at the moment, but you imagine he's being dealt with similarly...
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:34 am

Urta gasps as the strange appendage wraps around her cock and tightens causing her to thrust involuntarily. She was about to call out to Sam when the other tendril forced its way down her throat and another toyed with her pussy. Even the painful suction on her nipples was getting her horny and she spread her legs eagerly for the plant creature to have its way with her. She wasn't sure how long this thing planned to use her but for the time being she wouldn't mind another excuse to unload her cock, it always seemed to be hard these days...
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:50 pm

The cock teasing your pussy soon begins slithering inside you, and you feel a bit of discomfort as your snatch struggles to accommodate its large girth. The tentacle cocks suddenly squirts some pre-cum though, lubricating you, and it starts to build up a rhythm. Yet another tentacle begins to the same process with your ass, teasing and squirting pre-cum before finally entering. Meanwhile, the cock in your mouth gets more aggressive, going deeper and deeper inside with each thrust, until your being full-on throat-fucking. The strange vaginal tentacle as swallowed your entire cock, and is giving you an amazing sensation, a simultaneous vibrating, sucking, and rubbing as it's internal muscles go to town on your cock. You feel yourself cumming soon, but suddenly another tentacle, wrapping itself around the base of your cock, squeezes you tight! Your penis tries to shoot its load for sweet release, but is unable! Instead, its as if you can feel the cum churning inside you, building up like waters swelling before a damn. It's simultaneously amazing and incredibly frustrating and almost painful!
fragmasterson

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games