Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Warning: Written assuming the reader knows the backstory from Corruption of Champions.

Urta:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Urta stumbles from the temple, feeling incredibly horny from her meeting with Taoth. One thought consumes her mind: Breed.

Stumbling off into the forest, her horsecock fully erect, making it hard to move, and her pussy juices dripping down her leg, she tries to find her way back to Mareth, wishing to breed with her true love, the hero of Ingam, back home.

But she gets lost in the great wildernis surrounding the temple. She cannot find her way back, but she does stumble across a stream.

In this stream, a succubus is bathing, her rubbing her naked form. She's a human-like succubus with DD breasts and pale gray skin, long black flowing hair. She hasn't noticed you yet. Every fiber of your being wants to pounce on this woman, but you don't want to cheat on your lover. You're too turned on to fight through, so combat is out of the question. You could hid behind some bushes to the side, and try to masturbate to relieve your tension, and hold you over until you find your way out. Or you could give into your lust. The good side of that is that Taoth would then be out of your body, and your lust levels would return to normal.

Current status: Lust level 100 per
Sub level: 0
Dom Lev:0
Corrupt:0
fragmasterson

Re: Urta's Journey Home [Hazard]

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:42 am

Urta spots the succubus by the river and bites her lip watching her hands glide over the supple curves of her body. Urta felt her cock twitch in anticipation of what the corrupted creature might give her but she grabbed her cock suppressing a gasp and guided herself elsewhere knowing attacking such a creature might end poorly if she was this horny. Urta instead rushed over to some bushes and dropped to her knees grabbing her long shaft with both hands and began stroking it furiously trying to force her climax as quickly as possible. Once the precum began to lubricate the shaft she reached down with one of her hands to gently stroke her folds hoping the extra stimulus will give her a better orgasm.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:32 am

situation roll=11 Succubus doesn't notice you

Your moving to the hiding spot is unnoticed. You stare at her, see her groping her breasts, rubbing soap, causing them to be covered in suds. You can't help but follow her hands as they move from their across entire body. Strangely, she seems to be looking in your direction as she does this, and you feel almost as if she knows she's being watched.

Eventually one had reaches her clit, and starts rubbing it. You hear her moan, briefly closing her eyes before continuing to look in your direction enticingly. You come right on the spot, and have enough sense to aim your dick towards the floor, squirting pussy juice and ejaculating a huge load into the ground around the bushes.

Cum roll=12.

Luckily, though you cum profusely for a good thirty seconds, you're able to bite your lip to keep from crying out, and the ground absorbs your cum before it puddles up, and streams into view of the succubus.

Your dick is still hard, and your pussy is still wet, though, and you'll continue to be this insanely horny until Taoth is out of you. You can try to sneak away without being spotted by the demoness, attack her (not recommended) or any other action you feel appropriate (aoayfa)

Current status:
Lust level 75 per
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:19 am

Urta let out an almost pained whine as her cock erupted sending the thick strings of cum into the nearby grass. Unable to fully please herself with one orgasm she leans back on the ground pointing her rod towards the sky and continues jerking the thick horse cock now with both hands. While she knew the succubus was dangerous to stay around she didn't think she could stop herself from pouncing on her if she kept staring at the beauty.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Steal roll=16

You manage to get away successfully, but you're still in a haze, completely lost as to where to go....if you only you could think more clearly, you might be able to make it back home faster! Every part of your skin feel sensitive, you have a perpetual blush in your face, and it's take a concerted effort to think of anything but sex. You find yourself traveling deeper and deeper into the forest.

You trip and fall face first over a rock in a meadow. You hear a male voice suddenly behind you...

"Um, excuse me miss, are you hurt?"

The form of a male fox morph appears out of some trees to your right, which you spot out of the corner of your eye. As your lying face down, he hasn't seen your extra set of equipment yet.

These choices will pretty much always exist for any NPC interaction:

You can try to run.
Talk to him, try to be friendly, ask a question etc.
Try to seduce him,
Try to force yourself on him

Or any other action you feel necessary.

Current status:
Lust level 80 per
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 am

Urta remained still pushing her shaft between her breasts and kept her body prone hiding her strange nature. "I... uhmm.... got lost. I'll be fine though..." She said as her fingers went to begin stroking her pussy not caring if he saw or not, she found herself to horny to do much more than try to sate her bodies new needs. "You can help out if you want... I guess..." She said panting as she picked up the pace.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:24 pm

OOC:

Sorry, I forgot to mention. Urta is wearing something like this(For the sake of this scene, we'll assumed she stripped off her clothes in horniess at some point between tripping and the fox morph meeting her.):
And is armed with some variation of a halberd, basically this kind of axe:

The fox morph's eyes widen at your suggestion. After his state of shock subsides, he says, "Wow...you're either some kind of demoness or a total slut!" not very flatteringly. "Alright, I'll help you, but just in case..." He gets something out of his pouch and a few moments later you feel him grabbing your hand away from your pussy and tying them both behind your back. "Just in case! I'll untie you when we're done. Hmmm fuck, you're so hot...."

As he slips dick inside you gently, he leads out a groan. "Mmmmm you're too tight to be a demoness." He begins pumping in and out of you.

The forest clearing you're lying in is small, and surrounded by trees, making it pretty dark. It occurs to you that he hasn't seen your huge balls which must be sticking out from under your body. You wonder how he would react if he saw them....or your large cock....

His cock continues to thicken as he fucks you, and eventually a large knot forms, locking you to in place...
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:03 am

Urta panted happily as this nice young fox plowed her, his cock was so much better than what her fingers could provide. She felt him fill her completely then let out a gasp in alarm as his knots began to swell. "Pull out!" She said between deep breaths. "I don't want you to cum inside." She tried to squirm forward and keep him from locking them together even as her mind began to imagine how good a womb full of cum would feel. This was a total stranger which only seemed to make the situation more exciting for her but in the back of her mind she knew this was a dangerous position. Having a child with anyone but her lover seemed wrong to her rational mind.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 am

Roll=19

He grunts a little, but he's able to pull out before the knot becomes to tight for him to be hopelessly lodged into you. He continues stroke in and out of you, and his cock continues to grow, and now you feel the rather large knot smack into your pussy lips with each stroke. Good thing you told him to pull out, otherwise there'd be no way to avoid insemination, and immediate pregnancy.

"Fuck," he says, "You feel so good. I haven't fucked a fellow fox in a while." He reaches under your body to start groping your breasts, stroking in and out of your sensually and slowly now.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:35 am

"Its been a while for me too..." She said panting and looking down at his hands groping her breasts, she saw her huge dick sandwiched between them and wondered what he would do if he found out she was packing a dick that was probably bigger than his. She ventured a quick question trying to determine whether or not she should admit her little 'defect' as most called it. "So what kind of girls do you like? Any of those weird body morphs?" She asked him as she started panting from the attention he was giving her pussy.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:22 am

NPC disposition roll=18-Very accepting

Your question coaxes a soft chuckle. "You're about my tastes huh? I like all kinds of women. Even lots that some would consider on the strange side. Why? You have some weird mutation I should be worried about?" Though you probably can't see it, he smiles and beg licking and sucking on your ear, as well as playing with your nipples. You take his response as a good sign...
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 am

Urta grinned thinking she might have found the one in a hundred travelers that didn't shun her bodies unique feature. "Go ahead and feel between my breasts..." She says leaning back against his body as he plays with her chest. "So where are you headed anyway?" She asked thinking a traveling companion might not be a bad idea on such a dangerous journey home, especially if he could help her relive the intense feelings of lust she had ever since emerging from the temple.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:45 am

"I was out gather food for my village when I found you," he says. Curious, he move his hand towards your chest....and suddenly freezes. "Holy shit, it that?!"

He suddenly grabs you, and spits your body around (whilst still being inside you) so he can see for himself. You see his eyes widen, full of disbelief. "You're cock is....huge! I'm fucking jealous!"

He countinues fucking you, if anything with renewed vigor, seemingly turned on by this. "Oh, man, we could have some fun! I've...gotta try this." He starts stroking your dick a with his hands. "Can...you give yourself a boob job?"
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:53 am

Urta felt herself be flipped over by the fox and stared up at him with a blush as she saw his excitement over her shaft. She arched her back with a moan as he grabbed her shaft. She nodded to his question but tilted her head to the side. "It would be a lot easier if you'd let me use my hands... and don't feel to bad, you may not have as much length as me but you use it very well..." She said with a friendly growl. Part of her felt a little guilty to be doing this with someone other than her mate but even he hadn't been quite so enthusiastic about her shaft when they first met.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 am

He nodes, smiling at you, and continues to stroking the base of your cock with one hand. "I want to watch you play with them...my god...your balls are huge too!"

He uses his other arm to lift your leg over his shoulder, putting your toes up to his mouth for him to suck on as he eyes you hungrily.
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 am

Urta smiled as he pulled her foot up to his face. She shifted her hips and pushed the head of her cock up against her chin and leaned down licking at the head as she watched him. "I used to do this when I was a little girl..." She said as she opens her lips taking in her own member into her mouth and bobbing her head. She shifted her hips back and forth either thrusting her own dick into herself or his into her pussy, between the two motions she was in a constant state of pleasure and quite close to her own orgasm. Her eyes began to roll back in her head as this continued and she was in no position to argue with anything else he did to her with her hands still bound.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 am

OOC:

totally forgot about hands being tied lol

Seeing you auto-fellatio ignites a fire within him as he humps into your cunt with abandon. He grabs your other leg and pulls it over his other shoulder for leverage, as he now reaches down to your head, and squeezes your body even tighter together with each stroke, stretching your body to it's limit as he makes you deep-throat your own cock, making it hard for you to breath.

"Oh yeah, I want you to swallow it all," he groans. Based on the pace of his strokes, you suspect he's also getting closer to orgasm, and wonder if he has presence of mind to pull out...
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 am

Urta squirms in the foxes grip but can't leverage any strength to push him away as her vision blurred from the rough sex. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and let loose a strong orgasm in her own mouth sending globs of cum out of her nostrils and out of the sides of her mouth. The rest floods her throat making her choke on the thick length. Her pussy clamps tight around the fox morphs cock making her muscles ache from the sudden exertion.
Hazard1325

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:54 am

The fox has the presence of mind to try and pull out, but with your pussy muscles tighten around his cock lick a vice, and he's shocked by his inability to get away. As your cock erupts in your mouth, he shoots his own, less copious load on the spot, and finds it's so erotic, he even yells, "Ahhhhhhhhh!" He can only collapse on top of you for the moment, and you both lie there dazed for a while.

For the first time in what seems like forever (even though it's only been a few hours) your mind is much clearer. You can think more rationally, and aren't plagued by constant sexual thoughts. You know have a moment to reflect on the fact that you don't have any idea where you are, and you have a strange fox lying on top of you.

You also feel something else: Taoth growing inside you. Your belly is already starting to grow, vibrations rumble through your abdomen, though the fox hasn't realized it yet,

Current status:
Lust level 0 per
fragmasterson

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:02 am

Urta pants resting against the foxmorph and wraps her legs around his waist affectionately. "Will you untie me now? I think I need to be alone for a while but if you have room in your village I'd love to stay for the night..." She said giving him a smile as she gently pulled away from him letting the remainder of his seed leak out of her dark lower lips. "I could even help you hunt for food if you'd like."
Hazard1325

Next

Return to Private Games