Cordelian trade (SORU)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Cordelian trade (SORU)

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:23 am

The universe is vast and large and filled with many people who would gladly pay you. A mercenary who knows next to nothing except what matters right in front of her. Riding along a cruise ship as you are on a job to take up a heist of a bioweapon thats apparently secured in the vault of this ship. This wasn't any ordinary heist it was a challenge to all that paid for their way onto this ship. Anyone who could take whats theirs within the vault would receive its riches and much more along with it. As you walk through the ship you are greeted by servers and other mercenaries where all the food is free and you have nothing else to do but figure a way into the vault yourself. So far you've had no clues and no one has come close to getting into it. However from what you hear now people are considering teaming up. Maybe it would be good to find someone to join up with or they might just be a liability.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Rosa
Background: She works as a mercenary, usually doing jobs that involve stealing and infiltration. She has a thirst for wealth and feels a thrill from her work, which is why she works as a mercenary.
Appearance: She has a very curvy build with large breasts and a squeezable ass. She has red hair that goes down past her shoulders. Her skin is fairly tanned and is about average height for a woman her age.
Skills: Agile and swift, Flexible, Charming
Weaknesses: Sensitive, Low Pain Tolerance
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Re: Cordelian trade (SORU)

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 am

Rosa Bly walks through the halls of the ship till she comes to a bar like area. She'll do whatever it takes to reach the vault, which probably meant she might need to form a temporary team with others. She sits down and orders a drink and looks around. She looks for anybody that appears to have skill and not stab her in the back later on.
Soru

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 am

As you walk through more and more you find a rough time to find a group til some arms pull you in. "So looking for a group aren't you?" A rather large Wolf man thing said as you landed on his lap. Looking around while it seems to be that this guy is getting the feel of you. As you see another girl tinkering with what you can assume is bomb. Then there was the Wolf man who had you in his arms rather large and seemingly drunk and cheerful as he gives you a rather big kiss. Surprisingly good considering he was drunk. Then finally there was a masked man sitting off quietly on the side. "So you would want to join us on this fine adventure of thievery."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:50 am

Rosa takes a moment to look them all over before pulling the wolf man's arms off her and getting off him. "First of all, hands, or in your case paws off." She says as she wipes some of the Wolf Man's saliva off her face. "Now then, you all seem to be just normal mercs to me. What makes all of you so skilled? And how can I trust you to not shoot me in the back if we managed to find the vault?"
Soru

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 am

The all looked at you when you said that and laughed. "Hehehe man you're a good one we're gonna earn it fairly as a team... we are just missing someone to fill in a role. Besides from what we can tell its gonna be team verses team here. The ones to lose are the ones to fall apart." The wolfman said seemingly having a good head on his shoulders. "Now before they announce when they would allow more people to enter the trials to obtain that little treasure we should just relax and enjoy the old vid logs." He snickered as he pulls you back on his lap pointing to a screen on the table as the group seemed to be reviewing the recordings of the previous thieves to attempt the trials on ship's vault. "heheh this should be a piece of cake." said the man in the video as you got a video feed from his point of view. The video was five months since the last gathering of thieves visited and either departed with their lives or went in to lose everything. It only takes a matter of seconds before the man dies and the camera switches to another person's point of view. From what you can tell on the table it allowed you to go back and forth between each person.

"Its been five years since this competition was made well known. By the universe so we got up to 11 recorded attempts into the trials. So far no man or woman has even made it to the vault." The girl tinkering with her bomb said as you watched.
KnightVanilla

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:33 am

Rosa watches the tapes with interest. She knew somebody that attempted these trails once and she never heard from him again, which was good for her since that guy was an annoyance. She was paying so much attention to the videos that she didn't really mind the Wolfman pulling her back into his lab. "I wouldn't be quick to say this would be easy. I don't recall these trails having a good survival rate. So what's this role that you guys need filled?"
Soru

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:56 am

"Well the fourth member and someone to fill my bed." The wolfman laughs as you feel him erect right under you. Hmm he was not a subtle man you can give him that. "That and we need you to fill the role of stealth and recon. I'm the demolitions expert. The mutt that has the hard on for you is our weapons expert. Then finally the masked soldier here knows quite a bit of magic you could say." Well that answers about most of it... wait did she say magic. Yeah right.... you've heard of the old days where magic was afoot but when the crystals were founded to be a great power source for magitek it became obsolete to rely the mana within one's body. Most things are powered today by the combination of Conduit crystals and science. The most you've seen with magic is some basic parlor tricks and a simple fire ball or spark of lightning.
KnightVanilla

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:06 am

Rosa tried to get off the wolfman's lap again when she felt his member poke her plush rear through their pants. "Keep it in your pants, buddy. So magic, eh? Well unless you can just teleport us to the vault I won't be impressed. Today all you need is a gun and common sense to survive. But for stealth and recon, those are actually two of my skills so I can fill that role. So do you three have a plan already or something?"
Soru

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:59 am

The Wolfman laughed whole heartedly at your comment as you pulled you back in once again. "Hahahh it is... It is in my pants" He seemed to be laughing hysterically as you noticed that his hard on is stretching his pants to the limit right under you. "Well magic is useful one way or another tomorrow is the day they'll open the gates to allow teams to head inside. However we're doing our best to assess the competition and threats that will be going into the trials with us." The demolition girl said as she finished with her bomb. As you look through their records which they surprisingly just give to you they are mercs that have worked wig one another for several of years. It may not be so bad to join them.
KnightVanilla

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Rosa glares at the wolfman but decides to just let him keep her on his lap for now. Though she did squirm a bit every time his hard on poked her in her soft rear. "Well it seems that you guys know your stuff then. Alright, I'll join you guys. I'll be your stealth and recon person. Now do you guys have a plan as well?"
Soru

Return to Private Games