The Legendary Super Saiyan IS A GIRL?! (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Legendary Super Saiyan IS A GIRL?! (MASigma)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Brolly stared at Chi-chi confused "Why it's just a part of my body?" She asked nudity was never a big thing so why did it matter, was something wrong, Brolly started to feel herself up trying to see and feel for anything wrong "What is something the matter with them?" She asked
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:41 pm

"Th-there too big... and stop touching them!", Chi-chi couldn't help but snap, given Goku was still in the room and she felt... threatened by this woman's presence around her husband," Just... let Goku go talk to someone we know and get you some better fitting clothes, alright?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Brolly blinked then smiled "Ah you're jealous that's the word right?" She asked before standing up her hands coming off her boobs making them bounce with each movement no matter how small, she walked up to Chi-Chi and began to touch Chi-Chi's boobs and butt inspecting them "Don't worry Your body is very cute, if you didn't already belong to Kakarot I would take you as a either a pleasure slave or a bath maiden." She said this with a sincere smile since in her mind this was a complement to Chi-Chi
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:36 am

"E-EXCUSE ME!?", Chi-Chi demanded with a flushed and shocked look on her face, before flat out glaring," Look here missy, that is NOT how things work around here! I'm no slave or a bath maiden, whatever the heck that is! I am Goku's wife and YOU better learn how things work here before you end up making a fool of yourself!", Chi-Chi snapped, obviously hitting her tempers limit.

"Chi-chi relax! She doesn't know any better, I told you about what happened to her, just think of how she must have been raised", Goku said as he rose to pull his wife from Brolly, a sheepish smile on his face," Look, just let me take her to Bulma and we can get some better clothing she can wear that won't rip so easily... then we'll come back and have dinner, alright?", he asked, before looking to Brolly with a smile," Don't worry, just stick with me and we'll get you happy and feeling at home here in no time"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:29 am

Brolly blinked confused before frowning at Chi-Chi Her tightening and relaxing over and over to the point that her nails dug in and she began to bleed "I Compliment you, and you insult me?!" She demanded having trying to be nice but in her mind Chi-Chi was the one in the wrong, Brolly's power level was shooting up and down as she tried not to lose herself to rage.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Chi-Chi's eyes widened as Goku grabbed Brolly... and used instant transmission to transport himself and Brolly to an empty forest area," Calm down Brolly, Chi-Chi didn't understand... she doesn't know how you were raised or what you've been through!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Brolly glared and snarled as she ascended into super saiyan her power literally ripping her clothes off, she then began to launch Ki blasts randomly around not aiming at anything just blowing stuff up, but then she saw Kakarot and her growls changed slightly sounding more like a purr now than a growl.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:12 am

Goku just... stared, unsure why the familiar burning need he felt in battle began to hit him... only in a different way as her body was revealed to him... he'd always enjoyed Chi-Chi's body due to it being that of a martial artists... though she no longer practiced the art these days. But seeing Brolly, a female saiyan... it just... burned at him as he shuddered, feeling himself harden," B-Brolly please just... calm down", he got out, even as his energy flaring... a sudden urge to defeat the woman, show her she was... was his? What was going on!?
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:17 am

Brolly snarled and launched herself at Kakarot, but her eyes were half lidded and a blush was showing on her cheeks, also while she was attacking she seemed like she was aiming to pin him under her rather than hurt him, she also kept throwing him flirty looks and winks and coping a feel when she could.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:48 am

Goku... lost himself to the moment, letting her tackle him, only to roll and pin her down instead... a very un-Goku like smirk coming to his lips as his hands went for her arms, using his strength to try and her down," Submit!", he stated with surprising intensity... losing himself to mating instincts he never knew he even had.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Brolly pouted and tried to struggle but she couldn't find the anger to get stronger and fell out of super saiyan panting and blushing she bared her neck to Kakarot, her body falling limp to show her submission.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:20 pm

"Mine", Goku found himself panting out in turn, eyes glazed as his canines seemed sharper... leaning in to sink his teeth lightly into her neck before he could even think of stopping... this Saiyan woman, she had to be his... how strong she was, how beautiful she was.... HIS woman.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Leaning forward Brolly sunk her canines into Kakarot's neck gently claiming him as he claimed her, she spread her legs and acted almost shyly now.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Goku... or more like Kakarot as a mental switch had been flipped, growled in want as he pulled back, only to kiss Brolly hungrily on the lips, pulling his clothing off as even in Super Saiyan form... he began to push his large cock into her. He always had to go slow and be careful with Chi-Chi... yet he knew, Brolly could handle not only him going all out on her... but he could handle the full length of his cock as he pushed it up into her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Brolly moaned happily her Pussy eagerly massaging the Super Saiyan cock inside her She leaned back and thrust her breasts into Kakarot's face enticingly as she blushed in pleasure cute moans slipped through her barely parted lips as she took Kakarot's full length in.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 pm

"Mmmm... You're so tight... so perfect", Kakarot growled with a grin, leaning in as he began to suck at her right nipple roughly, even using his teeth to grind his teeth against it while driving into her at a hard pace right from the start... wanting to teach his mate her place.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Brolly squealed and moaned and purred her pleasure her legs wrapping around Kakarot's waist and meeting his thrusts happily her pussy making lewd sounds as she fucked Kakarot as if they were nothing but animals.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

"Mmmm... Brolly... You're mine... say it... say you're mine!", Kakarot demanded of her, plunging into her as his hand gripped at her other tit, while he ground his teeth on one nipple his fingers dug roughly into the flesh of her other tit.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Brolly moaned and panted but growled back her pussy tightening around his cock "Only if you admit to being mine as well!" She yelled used to being in a near feral state thanks to her second form.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Goku fought at it... but Kakarot nodded, grinding harder into her body,"Mmmm... So long as Chi-Chi never finds out... you're mine and I will be yours", he grunted out, kissing her possessively as he began to thrust even harder.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games