The Legendary Super Saiyan IS A GIRL?! (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Legendary Super Saiyan IS A GIRL?! (MASigma)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Brolly laughed and laughed and laughed, she finally did it she killed her bastard of a dad That sick fuck who controlled her Damn mind she was FREE! But, but what was she suppose to do now? Kill that's what her dad wanted but she hated her dad, but what else could she do? She was only good at killing and attacking and fighting what, what else was there? She collapsed to her knees her aura of ki disappearing she looked up at Kakarot in his Super Saiyan form "I'm free..... What do I do?" She asked grabbing her head looking panicked tears running wildly down her face "Kakarot what do I do? That, That bastard raped my mind daily," She looked completely lost as she stared at Kakarot "Who am I?" She asked sadly before laughing again "Why,why do I always end up crying around you?" She asked still laughing before the emotional drain took it's toll and she fell forward passing out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: The Legendary Super Saiyan IS A GIRL?! (MASigma)

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Goku, or Kakarot as he was known to some, stared in quite a bit of surprise... not expecting this given how she'd been acting like before now," Um...", he mused, a bit bewildered... before smiling lightly as he dropped down with her, lightly putting a hand on her shoulder despite the response his friends and son were called out to him, telling him it wasn't safe. As she fainted he caught her, considering all that happened and what she said...

... Brolly woke up, alone in a bedroom... her clothing replaced with what seemed to be a nightgown that hugged her form, the sky outside blue and filled with clouds, showing she wasn't back on the planet she'd blacked out on.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Brolly blinked in shock at waking up anywhere but hell and wondered what was going on, so with a bewildered and confused stare at her soroundings she got up to explore and try to figure out what the hell she was wearing she had never seen clothes like them before, frowning when she ripped part of it on accident, making most of her cleavage visable, it was really weak, She then quickly felt for any familiar Ki signature finding Kakarot's she quickly made her way toward him trying to understand what was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:15 am

Goku was outside, lightly training as Chi-Chi had went off with Gohan to get Brolly some things... Goku himself of course still felt the sting of his wife's slap, given he'd come home with an almost naked girl with... large assets hadn't pleased her at all really. Thankfully he explained... some what, before she went off, leaving him to guard his sleeping friend. It was strange... given how powerful and crazy Brolly had been... his friends hadn't liked him choosing to bring her back to Earth but... he just felt a connection to the woman, he couldn't explain it. As Brolly came out, Goku beamed at her... ignoring a strange... feeling he got from seeing her in one of Chi-chi's kimonos... the way it hugged her curves and even showed off her chest given the tear confused him a bit," Woke up? Feeling better then Brolly?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Staring at Kakarot she thought hard on what to do, thinking and trying to figure out why she was alive opening her mouth to start questioning him she stopped short due to a huge growl from her stomach, she then blushed which on her was oddly cute and looked away a saiyan was not suppose show any weakness, and she just showed a huge weakness to Kakarot how embarrassing, blushing still she can't even stammer out a reply.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Goku just blinked in surprise... before grinning brightly as he got up and motioned her into the house," Come on, I figured you might be hungry... Chi-Chi prepared something for us before she left", he told the girl, glad she wasn't all crazy... or heck, anything like what he'd figure she might be like. If anything, she didn't seem Saiyan like at all... but as he recalled her breakdown, it wasn't like she'd had much of a life under her father it seemed... hopefully he could make it up to her somehow. Of course, he was still a Super Saiyan, undergoing training to get used to it as they only have five more days until the Cell Games.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Following Kakarot Brolly looked confused "Um, Kakarot, why are you in super saiyan?" She asked wondering if it's because she was there or some other reason, before catching a wiff of the food and rushing at it to devour as much as she can, after all she was both a saiyan and unconscious for awhile, she easily matched even Kakarot's eating speed, but she paused slowly and looked questioningly up at Kakarot realizing she ate before him in his home another insult, as she looked up though a small bit of food was sitting on her lips but she didn't lick it off not wanting to insult Kakarot more.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:29 am

"Ah, well I'm not as strong as you are, so I'm doing this to get used to being in the transformation more... see there's someone that might even be stronger then you that we have to fight soon, so I wannt make sure I can take him", Goku noted as she rushed to the food, only to quickly join in before she ate it all, digging in just as she had. Of course then she paused, making him look to her unsurely,"... It's fine Brolly, dig in", he told her with a bright and goofy smile.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Brolly raises a brow and snorts at the more powerful than her comment then blush at his smile digging in quickly, her cleavage kept flashing at him as she bent over to eat, till the last piece of food which she leaned forward and bit into at the same time as Kakarot, she then growled and pulled and tugged for the food even as she heard a woman's voice and the door opening.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:15 am

Goku found himself... feeling strange around Brolly, it somewhat reminding her how he and Chi-Chi could get together but... more intense and... weird, but he liked it. So even as they fought over some food her felt the urge to... to prove to Brolly he was stronger then her filled her, tugging at the food even as Chi-Chi and Gohan returned," Goku! What are you doing!?", he heard, snapping him out of whatever had taken hold of his mind... unaware Saiyan instinct had quite the effect when it came to recognizing a fellow Saiyan as a compatible and wanted mate.

"S-Sorry Chi-chi, lost my head", he laughed goofily, before smiling to Brolly," Brolly, this is my wife Chi-chi and... well you remember Gohan", he noted, Chi-chi smiling a bit unsurely... given she wasn't sure if Brolly would be another Vegeta type or what, while Gohan just nodded, looking warily at Brolly.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am

Brolly blinked and looked confused she thought hard her still pretty messed up head trying to figure out what wife meant before looking closer at what they both were wearing she smiled suddenly and pointed at Chi-chi "Sister sex slave, Right?" She asked in complete seriousness for in her really messed up head that would make the most sense
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:27 am

Goku choked, eyes wide in shock while Gohan seemed confused, unsure about the term... Chi-Chi looked... surprised... then angry... then sad?,"... N-No Brolly, that... doesn't happen here", Chi-Chi offered with her best smile, moving over to lightly sit between Brolly and Goku," You see... I'm more like Goku's wife", she offered. Saiyans had mates, and Brolly would pick up the scent of Goku on Chi-chi to a point, though no actually mating seemed to have occurred, they'd obviously had sex... but the bonding of a mate to their mate didn't seem to have taken place.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:31 am

Scratching her head in confusion she looked back and forth "But you're not mated, and you had sex, so you're a sex slave?" Brolly said as she tried to figure out what was happening, her mind knew things and she knew these things she just couldn't quite grasp what she knew, hmm... "Does Kakarot not know how to mate?" She asked wondering how that would happen or was Chi-Chi to weak? Brolly wondered.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:36 am

Chi-Chi looked... confused and embarrassed, taking a moment to lead Gohan from the room to not hear of this talk, while Goku looked confused," Mate? Isn't that basically getting married?", he asked in confusion... lightly recalling Vegeta having asked why he bothered with Chi-Chi if they hadn't even mated yet, Goku had been confused, and Vegeta has just insulted him by apparently going overly native... was mating a saiyan thing he didn't know about?
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 am

Brolly blushed "Umm can't you ask the prince I really don't want to explain this..." Brolly sighed "Ok look most saiyans just have sex, have a kid then leave, Mates do something special and stay together." She tried to dumb it down not sure how to explain Mating or same gender Mating or multi-mating or anything to two grown adults.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 am

Goku blinked," O-Oh... that sounds... bad", he noted, though he couldn't help but think of how easy it was to leave Chi-Chi to fight and train... did that mean he saw Chi-Chi as... well not his mate? He sighed, unsure what he was thinking," I'll have to do that... so then I guess Chi-Chi is my mate... I mean I think it means the same as being a wife"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Brolly sighed "And then there's group mating when a whole group mate together asnd become a family, very rare but it happens, again why can't you ask the prince about this?" She asked annoyed but tying to suppress her anger.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:13 pm

"... R-right sorry, don't bother answering any more!", Goku replied with a nervous smile, last thing he wanted to do was make her go mad again after all," Look... I'm sorry for all that happened to you... but here on Earth nothing like that will happen again so long as I'm around", he promised her with a smile,"... we could use your help with Cell, but you don't have to... just try and enjoy yourself, alright?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Brolly nodded slow but looked at both of them and gained a confused look "Also why are you wearing clothes in your own ah, building?" She asked after all most saiyans walked around nude in there homes only high-classes wore clothing all the time "And why do these clothes rip so easy?" She asked as suddenly the odd dress she was wearing could no longer contain her breasts and they ripped free jiggling in front of both Goku and Chi-chi
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Goku gawked and Chi-chi flushed... before slapping Goku as she'd returned to find Brolly flashing Goku unintentionally," Look away!", she demanded of her husband, who did as told," I should have known... you need stronger clothes", Chi-Chi sighed, before moving to the phone," I'll call Bulma, she should have something just... just keep those covered"
MASigma

Next

Return to Private Games