New Mare in Town (EAENIDU)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Mare in Town (EAENIDU)

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:17 am

eaenidu Wrote:Smiling Snow Gem pulled her tongue out slowly and nuzzled Fluttershy's plot with a giggle, Blushing she licked her muzzle clean "Um Sorry...I couldn't resist you're to tempting." She with a sheepish smile, She then walked up right next To Fluttershy her wings still playing with the other mare's and gave Fluttershy a quick kiss "I think I'm getting addicted to you." Snow Gem admits.

Fluttershy blushes, shivering at your touch as she tries to speak. "I-Its okay...it f-felt good...and your a friend, s-so I didn't mind." She makes no comment at the addicted bit, but instead slips into the sweet smelling bath water, letting out a sigh of relief as she briefly dunks her head in, popping back up with a wet mane and looking rather sexy. She reaches for the shampoo and quickly begins lathering up, giving you a nod of permission to join in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 am

Snow Gem hesitantly got into the water but stared at Fluttershy confused, after all 1000 years ago there was no shampoo and only the most basic of soaps that could only be used with cold water, a lot of the things of the 'new' world still confused Snow Gem.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:54 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow Gem hesitantly got into the water but stared at Fluttershy confused, after all 1000 years ago there was no shampoo and only the most basic of soaps that could only be used with cold water, a lot of the things of the 'new' world still confused Snow Gem.

Fluttershy saw your confused look, and smiled at you as she said "Oh that's right...I forgot they didn't have this in your time. Its soap for your mane and tail. To make it shiny and healthy and clean." She dabs some more onto her hooves, then tilts her head at you as she asks "W-Would you like me to help you wash your mane?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:00 am

Snow Gem blushed in embarrassment but nodded "Y~Yes Please I~I guess, um....Is it safe?" She asked as she turned around to let Fluttershy have better access to her mane and tail, her wing slightly open as she tried to get comfortable, She looked over her shoulder at Fluttershy unknowingly posing sexily as she waited for Fluttershy to tell her what to do.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games