New Mare in Town (EAENIDU)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Mare in Town (EAENIDU)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:40 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Snow Gem's eyes widen as her pupils shrink, her thoughts turn to all the times she was attacked before and looked at Fluttershy with a look of complete Betrayal, not in her right mind and thinking Fluttershy had set it up for her to get hit, and Quickly turned around and flew away as fast as she Could leaving a trail of snow all the way back to a cloud near her house which she hid in as she cowered thinking she was going to be attacked again, unknowingly making the cloud snow heavily in the middle of town.

(GM Roll-3)

While you do indeed leave a trail of snow, you don't get very far-in your haste to get away, you weren't paying attention to which way you were going, and thus, with a rather loud thud and dancing images of crystals going around your head, you find yourself in the middle of some random tree.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Still afraid Snow Gem Responds by making an ice cocoon around her and shivering in fear not looking at anyone or thing lost in her memories.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:39 am

eaenidu Wrote:Still afraid Snow Gem Responds by making an ice cocoon around her and shivering in fear not looking at anyone or thing lost in her memories.

Its a few minutes, but you soon hear someone calling out. Its too soft at first for you to hear, even so though it begins to draw nearer. "Snow Gem! Snow Gem! H-He didn't mean to throw it a-at you!" Followed very soon by "P-Please come out...Please?"

Seems Fluttershy has followed you...and found you, as you can just barely see the shadow of her form through your snow cocoon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:48 am

Snow Gem, Doesn't, Can't respond properly to Fluttershy all she can do is mumble barely loud enough for Fluttershy to hear "No please No I'm sorry Stop Please I'm Sorry I'm not evil stop stop stop throwing trash and bricks and so sorry I didn't do anything stop sorry so sorry please sorry I didn't I'm not like that sorry no I Please......" She just keeps repeating things like that while shivering in fear lost completely to her horrible memories from what she thought was another attack, she couldn't see or hear anything around her as she was having flash back after flashback.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow Gem, Doesn't, Can't respond properly to Fluttershy all she can do is mumble barely loud enough for Fluttershy to hear "No please No I'm sorry Stop Please I'm Sorry I'm not evil stop stop stop throwing trash and bricks and so sorry I didn't do anything stop sorry so sorry please sorry I didn't I'm not like that sorry no I Please......" She just keeps repeating things like that while shivering in fear lost completely to her horrible memories from what she thought was another attack, she couldn't see or hear anything around her as she was having flash back after flashback.

After a moment, your snow cocoon begins to crumble, as Fluttershy digs her way through. When she hears what you are saying to yourself, she works to squeeze herself inside, wrapping hoof and wing around you as she apologizes and tries to comfort you, nuzzling you almost as if you were a close friend or relative would.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 am

Feeling the touch Snow Gem flinches at first and looks away, but after a few minutes of the nuzzling from Fluttershy She seems to calm down some her eyes slowly becoming normal again and her trembling Stopped, A few more minutes later and She presses her full body against Fluttershy seeming desperate for affection "I~I'll do anything Please~ I~I~I'll let you do anything to me I'll let you F~F~Fuck me daily but Please! Don't leave me alone!" She begged as she tried to feel the most affection she could get and trying to make sure that Fluttershy wouldn't throw her away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:26 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Feeling the touch Snow Gem flinches at first and looks away, but after a few minutes of the nuzzling from Fluttershy She seems to calm down some her eyes slowly becoming normal again and her trembling Stopped, A few more minutes later and She presses her full body against Fluttershy seeming desperate for affection "I~I'll do anything Please~ I~I~I'll let you do anything to me I'll let you F~F~Fuck me daily but Please! Don't leave me alone!" She begged as she tried to feel the most affection she could get and trying to make sure that Fluttershy wouldn't throw her away.

Fluttershy becomes incredibly flustered at your reaction, and actually backs away a bit in surprise. "S-Snow Gem! W-We j-just met today, a-and I w-would never u-use somepony l-like that..." After a moment, she reaches over and pulls you back in, saying "B-But I won't leave you alone...I-I don't know what the ponies b-back home did t-to you to make you l-like this, but I-I'm your friend and I won't ever do anything cruel like that to you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Blushing and realizing what she said Snow Gem covered her head "Sorry~" She whimpered embarrassed at what her mini-break made her say. "I've never had a friend before so I don't really know how to act..." She trailed off feeling stupid "I just know what I've read and seen some ponies do..." She hid under her own wings trying not to make herself look like an even bigger freak than she already felt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:39 am

eaenidu Wrote:Blushing and realizing what she said Snow Gem covered her head "Sorry~" She whimpered embarrassed at what her mini-break made her say. "I've never had a friend before so I don't really know how to act..." She trailed off feeling stupid "I just know what I've read and seen some ponies do..." She hid under her own wings trying not to make herself look like an even bigger freak than she already felt.

"There there...no need to apologize. And don't you worry...you have a friend now. I-I don't know as much about friendship as Twilight does, but I can help you learn what you need to." Fluttershy says, wrapping you into another tight hug. She pulls back slightly as she gives you a beaming smile "Now, let's go take that bath. We can even do it together if it'll make you feel better."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:44 am

Shyly looking up at Fluttershy she asked "Is someone going to throw garbage at me again?" She had a sad look in her eyes "I mean I guess I'm used to it, I just hoped it would be different here..." She said looking down but trying to press her body against Fluttershy's as closely as she could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:08 am

eaenidu Wrote:Shyly looking up at Fluttershy she asked "Is someone going to throw garbage at me again?" She had a sad look in her eyes "I mean I guess I'm used to it, I just hoped it would be different here..." She said looking down but trying to press her body against Fluttershy's as closely as she could.

At that comment, Fluttershy gasps "Oh no no no...Angel Bunny didn't throw garbage at you...in fact, he was throwing the carrot at me...it just missed is all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:10 am

Snow Gem nods "Well Ok....as Long as there is no more surprises." Before following Fluttershy back to her house having forgotten how to get there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:40 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow Gem nods "Well Ok....as Long as there is no more surprises." Before following Fluttershy back to her house having forgotten how to get there.

Fluttershy leads you back, and when you enter you see a very agitated little white rabbit sitting in a cage nearby. He chatters off at Fluttershy, who shakes her head no and leads you upstairs to the bathroom, where she begins prepping a bath, humming softly to herself, and inadvertently waving her plot back and forth in front of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 am

Staring at the Plot waving back and forth in front of her, Snow Gem unknowingly leaned forward to lick it her tongue dragging over Fluttershy's outer lips and even the rim of her anus< Blinking and realizing what she did Snow Gem Blushed but froze her tongue pressed tightly against Fluttershy's rim almost pushing inside.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:57 am

eaenidu Wrote:Staring at the Plot waving back and forth in front of her, Snow Gem unknowingly leaned forward to lick it her tongue dragging over Fluttershy's outer lips and even the rim of her anus< Blinking and realizing what she did Snow Gem Blushed but froze her tongue pressed tightly against Fluttershy's rim almost pushing inside.

Fluttershy let out a cute, soft 'eep' as you started licking her, but she was soon moaning softly, her cheeks blushing as she smiled sheepishly at you. When she realized you had stopped, she wiggled her plot teasingly as she returned to filling the tub with water and several sweet smelling bath oils.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:01 am

Smiling Snow Gem Eagerly shoved her tongue into Fluttershy's anus her large tongue filling the smaller tighter hole up easily as she began to fuck it, her tongue shooting in and out quickly and overly eagerly, what Snow Gem didn't have in style or experience she made up for in enthusiasm and endurance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:42 am

eaenidu Wrote:Smiling Snow Gem Eagerly shoved her tongue into Fluttershy's anus her large tongue filling the smaller tighter hole up easily as she began to fuck it, her tongue shooting in and out quickly and overly eagerly, what Snow Gem didn't have in style or experience she made up for in enthusiasm and endurance.

Fluttershy let of soft yelps and squeals of pleasure, nearly dropping one of the bottles of oil as you tongue fuck her. Once the tub is filled, she turns the water off, but instead of getting in she braces herself against the tub, pressing her plot further into your face as she softly asks "P-Please don't stop...it f-feels good..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:32 am

Snow Gem wrapped her forelegs around Fluttershy's body and pulled her closer so that her Tongue could explore every inch of the hole she is in, while doing this she reaches up with her wings to gently pet and pull on Fluttershy's wings, doing everything she could to pleasure Fluttershy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:45 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow Gem wrapped her forelegs around Fluttershy's body and pulled her closer so that her Tongue could explore every inch of the hole she is in, while doing this she reaches up with her wings to gently pet and pull on Fluttershy's wings, doing everything she could to pleasure Fluttershy.

Fluttershy is panting heavily, soon doing more moaning than eeping, especially as you begin to play with her wings. Her eyes are glazed over with lust, and her cheeks are bright red. It doesn't take much more for her whole body to shudder, back arching as you drive her to orgasm, juices dribbling out and coating the underside of your muzzle and sticking against your coat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:51 am

Smiling Snow Gem pulled her tongue out slowly and nuzzled Fluttershy's plot with a giggle, Blushing she licked her muzzle clean "Um Sorry...I couldn't resist you're to tempting." She with a sheepish smile, She then walked up right next To Fluttershy her wings still playing with the other mare's and gave Fluttershy a quick kiss "I think I'm getting addicted to you." Snow Gem admits.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games