New Mare in Town (EAENIDU)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Mare in Town (EAENIDU)

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Snowy Gem
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Race-Crystal Pegasus Pony

Description Slender almost delicate build, an pure white color is the main color for both her coat and mane/tail with a few light ice blue accents, her white parts are less 'shiny' than other crystal ponies making her ice blues stand out all the more due to the light they reflect, her tail and mane are both long and braided due to her not really caring, her cutie mark is almost invisible due to it being a slim slivery snow crystal only can be see if the sun hits it at the right angle to make it shine.

Bio:Snow Gem was always weaker than other crystal ponies, while others had some sort of Gemstone to make them 'Crystal' she instead had water crystals, snow and ice, making her different, weird, not normal, some thing to be avoided, but after a while some saw her for her not her strangeness, she didn't find her cutie mark for a long time but she got it for making an Ice sculpture all by herself using only weather manipulation showing her that her talent was ice and snow she never got cold, she could make ice and snow from the water vapor in the air even, but she couldn't do the most basic of other crystal magic making her shunned more, finally it took it's toll on her and she had to leave, the new prince and princess even helped her pointing her to a nice town called ponyville and giving her some money to help hold her till she got a job in there kindness, but were saddened by how there ponies acted.

Stats-
Strength-3
Toughness-2
Agility-5
Intelligence-7
Magic-6
Social-7

Perks and Flaws-
Perk- Water crystal grandmaster manipulation (Can control ice and snow to a huge degree)

Perk-Delicate Angel (Naturally makes others feel a fierce need to protect her even some who would enjoy harming others)

Flaw-Mating Scent (When she enters her Mating Season/Heat her scent is over 12 times stronger than other Mares/Herms and she doesn't know it due to not having her first season/heat yet)

Summary: You are a newcomer to Ponyville, having left your previous home for your own personal reasons, whatever they may be. You've looked into possible new homes, and found from some decent research that Ponyville is (generally speaking) one of the most accepting places for anypony or anybody. Its actually becoming known for being the perfect place for a fresh start, as some of its inhabitants will tell you if you ask.

The only potential downside is the recent spike in strange and random occurances, which while seemingly normal for most small towns anyways, has picked up since the arrival of (now) Princess Twilight Sparkle. But your sure you won't have to deal with any of that.

At any rate, you've already paid for a flat in town, and are just arriving with your things. Once your settled in, its time hit the town!

You step onto the small platform of the Ponyville Train station, the rising sun casting an early morning glow upon the sleepy town. A bag-colt helps you bring your luggage off, and then slips back into the train as a few Earth Ponies and a Unicorn also depart. Soon, the train is ready to depart as it begins heading back off north for the Crystal Empire.

The note Princess Cadence gave you says that the flat she arranged for you to stay it isn't far from the train station. Just head towards the road leading into town, and it'll be one of the first buildings on your right.
Kuragari

Re: New Mare in Town (EAENIDU)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Snow Gem made sure to double check the note and her luggage to make sure everything was there before she slowly made her way to the flat her ears flat against her head and her head low trying not to draw attention to herself, still afraid of how other ponies might treat her, if she felt to many stares aimed at her she would start to lower herself to the ground and wait for the ponies to start insulting her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Snow Gem made sure to double check the note and her luggage to make sure everything was there before she slowly made her way to the flat her ears flat against her head and her head low trying not to draw attention to herself, still afraid of how other ponies might treat her, if she felt to many stares aimed at her she would start to lower herself to the ground and wait for the ponies to start insulting her.

As you leave the station, you meet few ponies, it being early morning and most ponies not up yet, at least in town. The few who are present seem to have one of three reactions. A few smile and give you a friendly wave, while a few others point and murmur excitedly, gazing at you in awe. Those who don't fall into either of the first two categories simply ignore you, going about their morning routine.

Its at this time that you remember the Princess's note saying that Crystal Ponies are a rare sight outside of the Crystal Empire, and that you may get some curious looks.

You are getting near where the note says your flat is, passing homes and smaller shops and businesses. When you reach a joint in the road, you see the building your looking for. An old Donkey is outside the entrance, watering some flowers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Blushing at all the looks she was getting she quickened her pace, after finding the Flat she would smile with relief, and quickly enter to find a place for her stuff, noting that for some reason a donkey was out front but not caring she started to unpack. after a couple hours she would leave her home for a break and to find some food, with a small smile that made her look all the more beautiful, unknown to her as no-pony ever gave her a compliment before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 am

eaenidu Wrote:Blushing at all the looks she was getting she quickened her pace, after finding the Flat she would smile with relief, and quickly enter to find a place for her stuff, noting that for some reason a donkey was out front but not caring she started to unpack. after a couple hours she would leave her home for a break and to find some food, with a small smile that made her look all the more beautiful, unknown to her as no-pony ever gave her a compliment before.

The jack* gives you a simple nod as you enter the building, which is a simple three story structure with many small flats on the first and second floors, with the owner of the place having the third floor to him or herself. You find your room on the second floor, passing only one young Unicorn mare along the way, who gives you a tired wave as she heads downstairs.

It doesn't take too long to get settled in, as you didn't bring much and the flat already had some furniture provided. Its roughly 9:30 in the morning when you feel satisfied enough to go explore the town, and get some breakfast. Before you leave the building however, the jack you had seen outside raises a hoof to stop you.

"Mornin'. Ya must be the new tennent, Snow something or other." He says, looking at you with his old eyes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

*jack is I believe the term for a male donkey.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:22 am

Snow awkwardly stops and listens to him her ears flatten down as she nods slowly "Ah Snow Gem," She looked down and lightly dug at the ground unsure as to why he was talking to her, as she did this her stomach let out a cute growl making her blush in embarrassment "Uh do~do you know somewhere good to eat that's cheap?" She asked shyly and her demeanor being nice if unsure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow awkwardly stops and listens to him her ears flatten down as she nods slowly "Ah Snow Gem," She looked down and lightly dug at the ground unsure as to why he was talking to her, as she did this her stomach let out a cute growl making her blush in embarrassment "Uh do~do you know somewhere good to eat that's cheap?" She asked shyly and her demeanor being nice if unsure.

"That's the name, corn-fangled fancy writing, can't read it as well as I used to." He mutters to himself, before quirking an eyebrow up at the growl your stomach lets out. "Funny, I though you were a Pony, not a kitten." The tone of his voice leaves you wondering if he's simply attempting a light hearted joke, or if its an insult. Doesn't help you haven't met any Donkey's in the past.

"Well, Sugar Cube Corner is usually cheap, if you don't mind having a bunch of sweets for breakfast...or don't mind being assaulted with a welcome party by our resident Party Pony. Before ya run off though, I gotta tell ya the rules. If you're gonna live here, ya have to abide by them or I'll kick your flanks out."

"Rule number 1-No loud music at any time of the day or night. It makes my ears hurt, and these walls aren't exactly thick. If somepony can hear it through a closed door, its too loud. Rule number 2-Don't lose your flat key, because if you do, your paying for it, and I add an extra ten bits each time you lose it. And Rule number 3-No fights in the building. Ya got a problem with somepony, you can take it outside."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go give Petunia her breakfast." The donkey walks past you, heading up to the third floor. It takes you a moment to recall the name the note mentioned about the owner of the flat-Samson you think it is.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 am

Snow nodded feeling a little confused at how he acted but checked her saddle bags over one last time and making her way towards the sugercube corner place it might be nice to have some sweets for herself, though she didn't know why anyone would through her a party or what a party pony was, in her distracted state she ran into somepony and she fell down, after which she quickly covered her head with her wings and waited for the insults to fly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:19 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow nodded feeling a little confused at how he acted but checked her saddle bags over one last time and making her way towards the sugercube corner place it might be nice to have some sweets for herself, though she didn't know why anyone would through her a party or what a party pony was, in her distracted state she ran into somepony and she fell down, after which she quickly covered her head with her wings and waited for the insults to fly.

Heading for this 'Sugarcube Corner', you soon realize that you have no idea where it is, as Samson hadn't told you where it was. As you get ready to turn around and to go back and ask the old jack, you bump into somepony, who lets out meek squee in response. However, with your wings covering your head, you don't know who it is you bumped into, and your too afraid of the no doubt scathing insults that will be thrown your way...

Instead however, you hear a soft voice whisper "O-Oh...umm..I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going...please don't be mad...i-it was an accident."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 am

Blinking in Dumbfounded shock Snow slowly moved her wings away from her head and stared at the other Mare shocked at her saying sorry, looking at the Mare she could see that she was at least a few years older than her, in her stupefied state she said the first thing on her mind "Why aren't you beating me?" She asked in complete confusion meaning beating her down with words (not many of her tormentors really hit her) but in her confused state the question came out wrong.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:46 am

eaenidu Wrote:Blinking in Dumbfounded shock Snow slowly moved her wings away from her head and stared at the other Mare shocked at her saying sorry, looking at the Mare she could see that she was at least a few years older than her, in her stupefied state she said the first thing on her mind "Why aren't you beating me?" She asked in complete confusion meaning beating her down with words (not many of her tormentors really hit her) but in her confused state the question came out wrong.

The other mare is a butter yellow Pegasus with a pink mane, most of which is hiding her face from you. In fact, it seemed she was almost in a similar position to you when she bumped into you. However, when you ask her why she isn't beating you up, with the tone suggesting physical violence, she jumps into the air, eyes wide in stunned horror as she asked "W-What? W-Why would I b-beat you up? H-How could you even think I-I would ever do that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:56 am

Still confused she just stared at the cute pegasus blinking slowly she answered with an almost questioning tone her honest confusion blatantly showing on her face "Because...most...ponies...do?" She asked haltingly, her confusion still not making the connection that she misspoke "I mean like everypony, calling me freak, attacking me, saying that I worked for Sombra....." she trailed off still unable to uderstand why the Cute Mare was being so nice to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:36 am

eaenidu Wrote:Still confused she just stared at the cute pegasus blinking slowly she answered with an almost questioning tone her honest confusion blatantly showing on her face "Because...most...ponies...do?" She asked haltingly, her confusion still not making the connection that she misspoke "I mean like everypony, calling me freak, attacking me, saying that I worked for Sombra....." she trailed off still unable to uderstand why the Cute Mare was being so nice to her.

The shy Pegasus listens to your explanation, anger and confusion mixing on her face. "W-Why would anypony do that to you? Ooohh...this makes me so angry...tell me where these Ponies are so that I can give them a stern talking too-wait,...umm...did you say Sombra?"

She floats over closer to you, suddenly giving you a closer look. "You're...a Crystal Pony?" At your confirmation, she lands back on the ground, hmming to herself before saying "M-Maybe we should start over...My name is Fluttershy. Whats yours?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:43 am

Snow blinked and nodded when asked if she was a Crystal Pony "Snow Gem..." She told the now named Fluttershy only now coming somewhat out of her dumbfounded state she cocked her head a cute but still a little confused look on her face "You care....?" her entire body language still screamed confusion, uncertainty and maybe just a small bit of hope "But nopony cares...."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:56 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow blinked and nodded when asked if she was a Crystal Pony "Snow Gem..." She told the now named Fluttershy only now coming somewhat out of her dumbfounded state she cocked her head a cute but still a little confused look on her face "You care....?" her entire body language still screamed confusion, uncertainty and maybe just a small bit of hope "But nopony cares...."

"O-Of course I care, and don't you say that!" She says, the last bit being a bit stern, which with how she's acted thus far has a bit more of an effect than you'd have thought. "I don't know why anypony would hurt you, but don't you ever think that there isn't somepony who doesn't care about you. Sometimes it just takes some time to find them, or for them to find you...o-or I guess run into them...though I-I don't think its supposed to be l-literally..."

Your stomach growls, reminding you why you left in the first place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:03 am

Snow Blushed wildly at her stomach but then giggle, a light happy sound as she covered her face with her wing trying to hold the giggles in she smiled at Fluttershy happily, "I was trying to find somewhere to eat before we, 'met', will you come with me?" She asked looking more nervous at the end and blushing lightly, realizing how somepony else could take there interaction if only hearing part of it, she hoped nopony started up rumors of them being together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:32 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow Blushed wildly at her stomach but then giggle, a light happy sound as she covered her face with her wing trying to hold the giggles in she smiled at Fluttershy happily, "I was trying to find somewhere to eat before we, 'met', will you come with me?" She asked looking more nervous at the end and blushing lightly, realizing how somepony else could take there interaction if only hearing part of it, she hoped nopony started up rumors of them being together.

"O-Oh! Well, I know a f-few nice places in Ponyville. I can take you to one if you want...y-you must be new and all, since I haven't seen any Crystal Ponies here in Ponyville except Cadences guards." She murmurs, giggling along with you at the sound your stomach made. Her eyes widened "O-Oh my! Your new here to Ponyville right?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:37 am

Snow nodded and told her she just got in earlier but stood up now and stretched her body out to get rid of a lot of the tension left in her body, but in doing so she unknowingly looked very erotic even letting out a small moan when her wing bone popped then looking at flutter shy she asked "Why does it matter if I'm new?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 am

eaenidu Wrote:Snow nodded and told her she just got in earlier but stood up now and stretched her body out to get rid of a lot of the tension left in her body, but in doing so she unknowingly looked very erotic even letting out a small moan when her wing bone popped then looking at flutter shy she asked "Why does it matter if I'm new?"

If Fluttershy noticed your brief moment of erotic cuteness, she didn't seem to show any sign. "Oh...w-well its just one of my friends really really REALLY likes meeting new Ponies and making new friends...a-and well she can be very...eccentric? That's a good way to put it. I was only asking because some Ponies can get a little freaked out when first meeting her...I-I remember when I first met Pinkie Pie, she almost made me pass out when she appeared out of nowhere to give me a 'Welcome to Ponyville" party."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:56 am

Snow blinked then cocked her head "Oh well if there's a party you should go have fun I don't want to keep you." Snow spoke with complete honesty her eyes, words and body language showed that she quite simply didn't think she would be allowed or wanted at the party, but that she wanted Fluttershy to have fun instead of being forced to stay with her and miss out.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games