Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 am

"Mmmm... just be careful with the others... the idea of being with a cute little assassin like you... given your skill and ability as well... your going to have many of the brotherhood wanting to be with you little sister", he warned her, focusing on the knots in her shoulders at the moment.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:37 am

"You're gonna have to be more detailed.... otherwise I won't know what you mean." She says as she relaxes more and more. Wondering what others would do to for her to be their little sister and what the hell that even meant. God this cult had to be weird if they talked like Nero and this way she would have to knock some back bone into this assassin group.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 am

"... They'll play nice, some will just try to find ways to blackmail you, others will flat out try to dominate you in some manner... no outright violence will be brought out as it's against our code... however they'll do what they can to get you to give into what they want", he warned her with a sigh,"... It's another reason I make you my little sister, it'll push most from trying anything, but some will still try to... influence you"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:01 am

The exact moment he said out right violence was against there code brought a sinister smile to their lips. "SO they can't just start a fight? However you're group needs me and I'm wouldn't say I'm above your code however.... I'm not originally apart of you people's group. You did save me, but even so I have no obligation to your people just you. So yes... I'll be your sister but I won't follow you're people's rules." She said thinking she would in more than way be happy to handle these people.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:05 am

"... Of course, though know our code only applies to those in our "cult" so they very well could normally start a fight... however in this case as I claim you as my little sister, it gives you such protection... so long as your my little sister of course", Nero added as he smiled, glad she picked up on such a loophole.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 am

"Hehe well even if they would start a fight with me they wouldn't be able to handle me. I know how to effectively use all weapons yes, however no one knows ever tries to disarm an enemy to use their own weapon against them... well other than me." She laughed enjoying the ride back as she would have tons of fun with these stupid cult members.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:17 am

"Just don't overly antagonized them, we need them to work with you too after all", Nero informed her with a light smile, patting her head over her perverse joy over the situation... a dark and looming city coming into view," There it is, now we just get inside and to the Brotherhood HQ"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 am

"Brotherhood headquarters.... could use a better name but whatever." She said not making any promises to how she would be if someone annoyed her or something along the lines.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Make super long posts please >.< if you can or want to if not its okay
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:10 am

(I'll try)

"We call it Mother's Womb actually", he informed her with a light grin as he rode the carriage in as the gates opened, revealing the gothic like city, it being morning so not many people were out and about," You see, we serve the blood goddess, our mother so to speak... by joining us all become brother's and sister's... though each of the inner circle form their own families, hence you're my little sister so you are of my family", he informed her, Nero glancing towards her," got me so far? Does you guild serve any gods?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:30 am

"A follow a philosophy.... not a god per say.... also you're cult is sounding more like a incestaul fetish group now." She snickered as he mentioned the who bit of brothers and sisters. Seriously where are they coming up with all of this stuff. "So out of curiousity since you are a blood cult do you or your fellow brothers or sisters by chance know blood magic of any kind. I feel I should know because I'd rather not be made into a sacrifice any time soon." Considering they were a blood cult.... she had many thoughts on other groups she just believed the philosophy of the ones she used to work with.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:02 am

"Now now, we all know Blood Magic is forbidden in this country little sister", He noted with a light smile, seeming amused by her mocking of his cult this time around... before giving her a light wink," After all, the Mage's council has spent so much time hunting down that one witch just for practicing it", he noted, unsure if she knew of the wanted witch who up and vanished... before chuckling," of course... what they don't know what hurt them... so we might know a trick or two, but only members I'm afraid are blessed with such teachings"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:38 am

"That's alright I can work without them as for the witch I'm supposed to send her a gift when I can.... she's an old friend." Sylph said as she began to sit back and relax wondering what blood magics they may know if they were to use them on her. There were ways to tie one to another person trying to focus on what she could do to entertain herself until they got into the headquarters in this gloomy looking town.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:13 am

"Ah you know her? Interesting... perhaps my little sister has a naughty side to her", Nero mused playfully, before pausing right in front of an old Gothic manor like place," Home sweet home... stick close little sister", he told her as he helped her from the carriage and towards the place... of course inside it seemed to be abandoned, moving towards what seemed to be a stair case heading on down into the basement," Down this way little sister!"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 am

Following Nero down into the rather old styled building. Its own dark presence mixing well with the town and as well as the blood cult. "So this is the entrance then." She wasn't too impressed seemed rather standard to lay hidden this way although if the order find out of her where abouts they would send assassins to recapture her for information on the assumption that she was a spy for the cult. They knew of her involvement with the witch Neylene however personal matters were always okay if they didn't interfere with business. Unfortunately the Betrayal put everyone she knew at risk. Sylph wouldn't be surprised if assassins were sent to capture her. Especially those with absorbing abilities. Her order even if they were for hire by many groups and never kept themselves loyal always had a well rounded group.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 pm

"That it is... it's the best way to hide where it is, given your former guild would have hunted us out and dealt with us if we didn't hide it in such a manner", Nero pointed out with a light shrug, before noticing her her apprehension," Mind sharing your worries little sister? It's quite obvious from the look on your adorable little face you're worried about something", he noted as they began heading downstairs... a strange altar being all that lay in the basement, one he moved over to and began hitting certain parts of in a set order... which then caused the altar to shift aside with the wall, which opened up into another set of stairs... these descending into darkness.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:16 pm

"I was just thinking ahead is all." She said trying to focus with that was in front of her at the moment. Part of her wondering just wondering how her friend was doing. As she walked down the stairs to the headquarters of this cult of assassins she wondered how they would greet her considering they wanted her services and her possible children.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:46 pm

As they went deep into the underground, they eventually ended up before a pair of large black double doors with strange symbols written in what seemed to be blood,"... It's not human blood before you ask", Nero pointed out to her, moving up as he lightly tapped the symbols on the door in a set order," I am a child... returning to Mother's Womb", he chanted once finished... the doors slowly opening for them as he then turned to her with a wink," That easy... but enough to where no one but someone who knows both the seals to activate and the words to speak cannot enter", he informed Sylph, offering his hand to her," Shall we go meet the family?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 am

Walking of with Nero her body tensed up in anticipation. Awaiting to deal with any possible threats that may try to get the jump on her. Too delight though she was taking in all the evidence she could memorizing escape routes as well as ways to eliminate anyone within arms reach. A good motto to have as an assassin 'Have a plan to kill everyone you meet'. So far that has worked greatly for her however it may be a whole lot tougher than she imagined without having the time to plan.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:08 am

As they made it inside... she found a large chamber area, various people in dark armors and clothing looking to her and Nero, some narrowing their eyes with hatred as they recognized Sylph... others openly leering, staring at her with lust and want. One such man stepped forward, giving her a grin that made her both shiver in nervousness and... a strange kind of arousal, a flash of herself kneeling before him, servicing him willingly flashing into her mind, Nero snapping her out of it by patting her head.

"Greetings, I'm Aramis... Rune Master of the Brotherhood", The man informed Sylph with a smirk that sent another pleasurable shiver through her... it clear he knew charm magic as well, at a master level if it was effecting her even," It's a... pleasure to have you here lady Sylph"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:54 pm

It takes a while to figure he was using charm magic with that said she could easily counter it now. Releasing her own magical Aura to suppress his own magic. Her aura caused the room to filled with the stench of death and decay. As it had always been before. "Sooo Rune Master would you mind fixing my weapons... the runes were damaged some how and I don't quite know why?" The presence of her aura should keep the spell at bay however there was always down sides she never predicted because it did leave her vulnerable to certain spells.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games