Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 am

He flat out shivered, Sylph feeling his cock harden up further at her question," Little sister... if that happens... I shall always be here to protect and care for you and the child we'd make", he swore, turning her head to kiss her softly on the lips... hands sliding up to her pert breasts, kneading them and massaging them as he had before in the carriage.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:04 pm

"Nnnnnngh come on brother... We've done this already you van push it in me...." Sylph moaned out bucking her hipst to give him more leverage on her cunt hoping he would just push in her already and take her like her woman.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Nero shivered... before she found herself bent over, his hands gripping her hips as he ground his tip against her slit,"... Fine then little sister, let big brother make you into a woman", he spoke, sounding quite repressed as he slowly began to push into her... obviously resisting the urge to just ram into her, showing just how much he wanted to fuck her cute little body.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 pm

"Nnnnnngh you can go all out brother..... I'm not that delicate. Aaaah trust me go as hard as you want." She said trying to get to what she wanted from her brother hopefully he wouldn't see her as delicate as he rocks her hips back to him hoping this would be some more rough fun.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:23 pm

"... Warn me if it's to much", he said, Nero no longer holding back as he reached a hand out, grabbing a fistful of her hair as the other gripped her hip, using both to ram her back into his cock... which hit deep and hard, piercing past her cervix and into her womb as he just let go, giving her the hardest and most pleasurable fuck of her life so far.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Sylph moaned out unable to really grasp the pleasure her body was taking in. Bucking her hips back as she leaned to kiss her brother. "Aaaaah its so good harder don't hold back." Feeling the hard rod of her brother within her womb as she was trying to maintain her moans to no success.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:13 am

"Mmm... Such a naughty little sister... to think you'd beg for big brother's cock in such a naughty tone", Nero groaned in turn, kissing her possessively as his tongue slid into her mouth, teasing her own as he continued to hammer into her pussy and womb, balls smacking against her clit each shove he sent in, fingers digging into her hip as he continued to shove her back into his hardened member.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 am

"Aaaaah brother.... You're so hard oh god.... Yes so big." She couldn't help but moan out as Nero had his way with her moaning uncontrollably as big sister watched. "Dirty brother... Is violating me... Aaah but it feels too good. Aaaah" She rocked her hips back on instinct as the water moved around her and seemed within her as he thrusted bits of it inside of her.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:12 am

"Mmmm, such a naughty little sister I've gained... begging me to fuck her with my big brother dick", he laughed lightly, thrusting harder as he glanced towards Eris, who was watching with lustful eyes... resisting the urge to move over and tease the cute young Sylph herself it seemed.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:23 am

"Aaaaah brother... I'm gonna cum!!!" She yelled out unable to restrain her voice as she let out a moan.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 am

He began thrusting even faster, giving it to the pleasure filled Sylph nice and hard as his ball smacked against her clit as he even gave her a nice firm smack to her ass, as if letting her know she had permission to cum before grinning," Do you want it... inside little sister? big brother wants to... to fill you up with his seed!", he grunted out in ecstasy.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:27 am

"Inside yes please.... Aaaah Oh brother it feels so wrong and so good." Sylph moaned utterly seductive clinging onto the edge of the bath as he did this to her feeling herself give into her first orgasm.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 am

"That's the best kind... wrong and good little sister", he grunted, Nero really giving it to her in order to his his own release... it not long before he slammed into her, pumping Sylph with an obscene amount of cum as it filled her womb to the point she would wonder if she was going to pop from the excess amount.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games