Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:14 am

He just smirked, bending over to match her face to face as he lightly cupped her chin,"... I'd be happy to Sylph... though how exactly would you pay for my help?", he asked with a suggestive tone... it was obvious this was one who didn't want to kill her... he just wanted her, if only sexually... though she'd feel he wouldn't be the type to just let her go if he ever got her to become his.

"My little sister will of course pay normally", Nero noted firmly, lightly pushing the hand from Sylph's chin before moving his own onto her shoulder as Aramis frowned at Nero," I'm sure our leader will wish to speak with her now... so please move aside"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:12 am

Handing her his weapons she walks with Nero being a bit too bored to really pay attention to what he was saying.... huh she remembered her the old master used to talk to her like he did... wow these men were perverts. "Soooo.... who is this leader of yours anyways?" She asked honestly curious about how they operated. Looking into the details of how each of their members held themselves.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:48 am

"You'll meet her soon enough", Nero informed Sylph with a light wink towards her, leading her deeper into the chamber," Her name is Eris and she is our Big Sister... we all follow her word and lead and she has never and shall never fail us... your remind me of her in quite a number of ways actually, I'm sure you'll like her"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:20 am

"FINALLY Someone here with class." Sylph laughed after saying this realizing that if this woman was like her she would have so much more fun in this guild than she thought. "So is that why you have perverted thoughts of me as a Sister? .... I'm your mini version of the big sister." Slyph giggled as she said this a bit amused that would possibly be the reason why most would want them for themselves.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 am

Nero blinked in surprise... before actually blushing," Well... I suppose, though I also find you adorable in your own way little sister", he admitted with a sheepish smile as he pushed open a pair of double door... revealing a large room filled with various items, from books to what seemed to be jars of various monster parts within them... and quite the lovely woman sitting at a desk inside," This is our Big Sister Eris.. Big sister, meet little sister"

"A pleasure... though I DO hope you are willing to one day consider us your family, for now we'll keep things pure business", Eris offered with a light smile to Sylph, the beautiful woman's smile was enough to even make Sylph realize just how... alluring this woman was without trying," Did you enjoy your time with Nero? I need to know if I need to find someone else for you to be comfortable partnering with if you dislike him"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Being greeted by their leader was something much different as she gave her friendly smile. "Well with time maybe......" Upon hearing her desire to know whether she wanted a new partner, Sylph took the time to think of her response completely before saying a single thing. "Well I can work with anyone just fine. However brother here is quite a pervert. He even tried to seduce me. Although I'm sure just about every other man here who doesn't want to kill me would try to have their way with me one way or another." Sylph laughed seeing that Nero was now likely to blush.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:11 am

Nero did of course, as Eris giggled in turn," Yes, though compared to others in our family he's decent you see... even I'm aware the comments said of me behind my back and what they'd all love to do to me", She noted with a light smirk... before giggling almost sinisterly," Of course, none of them know just how I might respond in such a situation... I'm much more then they can handle, despite how they think", she stated honestly," Now then, do you have any questions Sylph?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 am

"Well Big sis maybe if I could my way with the men here. Then I would be happy." Sylph said sadistically laughing as she thought of ways to break in everyone to fear her in the way she would love. "Especially with my big brother here... I'd love to have my way with him." the torture for him would be one of embarrassment.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:24 am

Nero looked sheepish as Eris lightly smirked," I'd love to see that myself... jut make sure not to get too sure of yourself... even I might end up taken by surprise if I lower my guard after all", she noted with a shrug, before standing up and moving before Sylph... lightly caressing the smaller girls face, running her fingers gently through her silvery locks... before cupping her chin gently,"... and you are beautiful Sylph... it'd be a shame to have something bad happen to you, more so if you DO end up becoming a part of our family", she noted softly, Eris gently kissing Sylph's left and then right cheek... ending with one to her forehead.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 am

"You don't need to worry... I got by in my own group of assassins I can get by here as well." Sylph said her guard was always up... and it was hard not to let it down. Part of her was still trying to trust Nero after all. "Well thanks for that sis... now what do you need of me today?" she says waiting for something to do. Or someone to beat in for her enjoyment.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 am

"Nothing much today, just for you to give us all a chance and try to enjoy being here with us", Eris noted with a soft smile, patting Sylph's head lightly before glancing to Nero," Please take her to the room we prepared for her... then get her whatever she might need", she informed Nero, before smiling once more to Sylph," You need not call me sister until you truly think of me and us all as your family... though I admit I do like hearing you refer to me as such"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 pm

"Well if you say so then... but I think you've earned my respect enough to call you sister. Its not a family thing I refer to you as sister. Just purely out of respect... same goes for the pervy brother over here." Slyph laughed as she said this as for those apart of this group each of them would have to earn her respect one by one.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:20 am

"I see, then I shall accept the title", Eris mused with a giggle, seeming to consider as she glanced Sylph over,"... Tell me Sylph, when was that last chance you were able to properly bathe? I merely ask because I have a hot tub for my private use and wouldn't mind some company if you'd like to join me?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:20 pm

"Its been a while since I've been locked up... So sure I could really use a bath at the moment." She said thinking on how dirty she was with all the killing and dirt that was with her from this short adventure. "So pervy brother is joining us and not allowed to touch? I kinda want to see him squirm a little more." She said giggling hoping that maybe this would become more fun. Although understanding why Nero wouldn't or couldn't join. She did just want to see him blush more.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 am

"Well... we'll let him join, but if you change your mind, then he will be allowed to touch", Eris offered in turn as Nero pouted, blushing a bit harder as Eris began to strip herself down then and there," Of course, I might decide to touch YOU a little", She offered teasingly to Sylph, lightly patting her head," I admit... I have a fondness for girls with your body type", she giggled teasingly.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:16 am

"Hmm I didn't know sister was dirty either.... well if I do change my mind it would make a huge difference in what would happen." She laughed undressing to get ready for the bath. "Hmmm... Nero has been a polite brother so I'll let him touch just one time." She said hoping for something that would fun.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:37 am

Nero seemed surprised as Eris seemed pleased," Oh my, to think little sister would end up being so naughty", Nero mused with a hopeful look, proving he truly did have interest in Sylph as he gave a quick lover of her stripped form, Eris just as nude as she patted Sylph's head, leaving her to a hidden room connected to her office area... inside an inner hot spring was set up, Eris sliding in first with a sigh... the water dripping and making her body glisten in a sexy manner.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:27 am

Following her sister she held her brothers hand hoping he would follow getting closer with sister to compare their sizes with each other hoping her brother would watch. "So brother..... How would you want to enjoy my company." Sylph giggled shaking her rear in his direction hoping that he would be further enticed.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:30 am

Nero grinned, grabbing her hips to pull her in close to his front side... leaning in to kiss the top of her head as she felt his hardening member grind against her backside,"Well... I think I might wanna pick up where we left off before... touching and massing this adorably sexy body of yours", he admitted with a perverse grin.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:45 am

"Hehehe alright well if you want to go ahead... I won't stop you." She said as she could feel just how wet she was moaning as she felt just how hard he was. "Brother... What if I get pregnant..." Sylph whimpered trying to turn him on even more.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games