Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:30 am

Sylph's last job had gone... sour, having done all that was asked of her... gotten the job done even, only for something to have just killed her fellow assassins during the job, before just knocking her out. When she woke up, she'd been imprisoned, the murder of her comrades pinned on her as apparently her weapons were covered in the blood of her fellows. Now she was imprisoned, special cuffs on her wrists that left her unable to use any shadow magic... if she was lucky she would just be put to death, the worse option was they branded her with slave seals and made her work off her crimes as a sex slave to who knows what. She had to either escape or find a way to prove her innocence... though the latter was much harder as she was.
MASigma

Re: Sylph's Creed (KnightVilla)

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:34 am

Slyph had thought just how the hell did she get in this mess to begin with. As her restraints would absorb her magic she thought about overloading them however it would leave her exhausted. However all of her limbs were chained up as she was stuck in a stock and her ankles chained she had to endure staying bent over. Thinking hard on the worst possible outcome she focuses her magic. Hoping to overload her restraints. Better to do something than nothing.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:38 am

As she considered this... her cell door opened, revealing one of those in her guild who... well quite plainly disliked her, an older male member my the name of Kane who smirked at her," Quite the state you put yourself in... To think the prized young Sylph would murder her comrades... such a shame you lost your way, there's much talk of either killing you or branding you a slave to serve your punishment as one for the rest of your life", he noted... only to pause right behind her, the bound girl forced to deal with a pair of hands groping her ass through her short,"Mmmm... but it'd be a shame to lose you... how about, you confess to the crimes... and agree to instead have your punishment to be my slave... that way you can continue being an assassin... but under MY commands", he offered... his right hand wandering between her legs now.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am

"Ha a limp dick like you... That might as well be suicide being an underling to a moron like you." Slyph said venomously. Having no kind words or any way to let her pride be stepped on even in the face of death. "Besides I doubt the guild would trust you. I out ranked you days after becoming an assassin. The masters were fools to still call you an assassin. I doubt they're stupid enough to think you can handle me."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:46 am

"... Still got a tongue in you, stupid little cunt", He growled, his left hand leaving her ass, only to grab a handful of her hair, smirking as he pulled her head back hard,"... Fine then, I'll put you in your place", he mused, his right hand reaching around... starting to undo and pull down her shorts," I'm not allowed to take your virginity... but I doubt anyone will complain if I fuck your tight little ass instead"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:54 am

Realizing what he would be doing she panicked rather quickly. "No get the hell away from me you bastard!!!" She yelled struggling against her restraints not wanting this bastard to be in her. Focusing her mama into the restraints in hopes of overloading them quickly. The image of this asshole being in her causing more distress as she calls for help.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:57 am

As she felt the cuff starting to heat up, it seeming to work... he heard a swishing sound she knew all too well, the sound of something heavy dropping behind her... and the feel of blood droplets hitting her from behind making her aware of someone killing her would be rapist,"... Well that was easy, he must have been a waste", A male voice hummed in amusement,"... You're the young assassin girl right? Sylph?", she heard, a hand patting her head lightly," No need for that, you see I've come here to free you... though only if you agree to... well, shift loyalties"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 am

Relief washes over her as the bastard is killed. Shame would had been more fun if Sylph had done it herself. "Well that's assuming there was much of a choice to begin with. Get me out of here and we'll see where thing go from there." She said waiting to just be free already. Better to know all her options or at least what she's getting into before she joins some suicidal cults or rebellions of sorts. A lot of which she has put down in her line of work.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:06 am

"Man oh man, stubborn little thing ain't ya?", the voice muses with a sigh, before she feels his hands on her cuffs... fiddling with the lock before she suddenly feels them give way, whoever it was moving to remove the rest of her chains," What an as, raping a cute thing like you... where's the fun in raping someone, I've never gotten it", the guy mused. Once she was loose, she could turn and see... what seemed to be a simple bard, if not for the steel obvious in his eyes," Nice to meet you little Sylph, I'm Nero the Bard... at least, that's my name for the moment"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:12 am

Looking at the bard.... Wait bard... A bard snuck in here and killed an assassin. Wow the guild needed better members. "So bard... What do you even want from me?" Slyph said trying to get straight to the point not wanting to waste anymore time than she had to. With her gear being confiscated all she had on now was her commoner cloths. Not even the cloths she had as an assassin. Those that held her were eager to strip her down to these rather slim and surprisingly revealing. As she had no underwear to worry about under her commoner cloths.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:17 am

Nero chuckled at her response, looking quite amused in general," What I want is simple... my "keepers" recognize your skills, think it's a waist for such a fine assassin to be killed or just tossed up as a mere sex slave", he noted, moving over to lightly ruffle her hair in a some what affectionate manner,"... First things first though... if you want we can go see about grabbing your gear... or we can go as soon as possible and get you new stuff later on"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:22 am

"Lets get my gear. I feel more comfortable in stuff I earned myself." She says. Part of her wondering who exactly these keepers of his was. However they did help her so they couldn't be that bad. Shutting off that thought with the obvious answer. They just want something from me and when they get it if I'm a threat they'll try to eliminate me just like the guild. "Come on lets hurry I want my gear then I want out of here and what the hell do your keepers want from me?"
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:24 am

"Follow then little sister, let's get your things and ove on... though for now grab that corpse's weapons so you at least have that in case we run into trouble", He said to her with a wink, Nero leading the way out of the cell once she did,"... As for what they want? they want you to do a few jobs for them in exchange for freeing you... after that you can join up or head out on your own, it's your choice little sister"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:29 am

"Fine... And I'll prefer not to hold onto any weapons other than my own." following him down the corridors she was easily getting more and more annoyed by the way he spoke. " Why the hell are you calling me little sister?" For whatever guards they would encounter she would stealthfuly execute them with the weapons they had on their person not keeping any other weapons unless they were her own.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:33 am

He sighed, her loud demands earning some attentions as guards rushed them... Nero not even moving as she dealt with them for him,"... I call you little sister, because I look at you and see "Little Sister" is all", he noted as if this was easy to understand, grinning at her once he finished,"... You're so adorable", he noted, not at all seeming to mind the blood all around them as he moved up to another door, kicking it open as he moved to a single chest. He strung a string... the lock just popping open to reveal her gear and uniform,"... Please change into that, I do so want to see my little sister in such an outfit", he noted with a grin.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 am

"Whatever weirdo." Sylph says folding putting on her gear and gathering her weapons as she feels more and more like herself. "Now where to stranger." She says irritated by this man's weird speech. From what she could tell he may be a whole lot more powerful. Bards could be hard to kill if they were experienced in their magics. Hopefully they wouldn't encounter any more trouble.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:40 am

"Nero, or big brother", He noted with a pout, before motioning his head to an a path upstairs," This way little sister... you're former comrades are in the main hall, talking how they should punish you for your sins", he explained as he moved upstairs,"... Mind telling me just WHY you decided to kill your comrade by the way? You don't seem the type"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 am

"Weirdo, and I didn't.... At least I don't remember being the killer. I was just on my mission for what felt like yesterday and I wake to find out I've been found guilty for killing people I didn't kill." Slyph continued to follow him but stopped im her tracks rather quickly. "I'd rather avoid my former comrades if at all possible." At least a few of them could match with her skill and the masters definitely out classed her in technique and skill.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:47 am

"Of course, hence why we're going to the roof to take my escape route", He informed her as he glanced back, Nero winking to her before continuing upstairs," Come along little sister, the sooner we leave the sooner your new big brother can get you some candy to perk you up", He called back to her. Once they reached the roof, he motioned her to where there seemed to be a strange mark on the roof itself," Come to me little sister and stay close"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:53 am

Following him more and more she became unsure of this bard thinking he may be a bit psychotic. "Please stop calling me little sister." Sylph said annoyed by just his voice. Reaching the roof as the breeze was a feeling she started to appreciate until he had called her to move close to a certain mark. "What the hell are we even doing up here?" She says her every instinct telling her not to go with this man and yet she by the second she walked closer and closer till she has been standing next to him. Holding onto his hand waiting for something to happen.
KnightVanilla

Next

Return to Private Games