Soul Eater: Blake and Blair (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Soul Eater: Blake and Blair (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:06 pm

"Wish magic?" Maka asked, with a raised eyebrow. "Nevermind, what makes you think I'm not happy without Blair or Tsubaki, or Liz, or Patty, or any of my friends sized boobs?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Blake smiled "You looked sad so I wanted to help, even if I think you're cute as you are now~." Blake smiled wider.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:15 pm

"I don't want boobs their size!" Maka 'defended'. "Now please, just get in the tub, and let me wash you off."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Blake Froze up again looking conflicted "B~But I~I Can't~" She looked around scared not wanting to get in the tub.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:31 pm

"What if I get in the tub with you?" Maka asked, while pinching her nose. "I'll even let you clean me."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Blake slowly nodded and grabbed Maka's hand and wait for Maka to get into the tub before following her keeping her body pressing tightly against Maka's.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:51 pm

"Not so tight," Maka muttered, as she grabbed a giant stick with a large number of yellow spikes in a circle on one side. "Now turn around."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Blake slowly did but kept her eye on Maka waiting to see what she was doing, thinking she was going to be punished with the stick she would flinch everytime it came near her.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:00 pm

"Stop moving," Maka ordered, as she began rubbing the stick up and down on Blake's back.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Blake stayed still as much as she could but in her nervousness her tail came out and pressed onto Maka's pussy lightly.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Maka nearly jumped out of the tub at the touch, but quickly fell down, and hid her face when blushing.

"Don't do that again," Maka muttered.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Blake stared in shock her tail whipping wildly "D~Do what Maka-sis are you o-Aaahhhhh!" She yelled as she slipped her face slamming into Maka's crotch, her tongue flicked Maka's clit as tried to figure out where she was.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:54 am

"Hold it-" Maka begins, before Blake's tongue causes her face to turn an even brighter shade of red than before.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:59 am

Blake still confused and scared by what Maka did keeps trying to move, before her tongue slips into Maka's pussy completely, making her pause and began to lick it, thinking of tuna she licked all around Maka's inner folds.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:09 pm

"Hey-y stop that," Maka manages, while grabbing onto Blake's head.

Fortunately, the book is out of reach, so there really isn't anything Maka can do to Blake at this time in terms of physical punishment.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Blake didn't even hear Maka she just tasted to good, her tongue searched out every last inch of Maka's inner folds and even flicked against her hymen, her lips repeatedly smacked Maka's clit, her tongue rolling and licking around would hit lot's of Maka's most sensitive spots.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

"Don't lick there!" Maka pleaded, as she tried to stand up, but instead, slipped down farther into the tub.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Blake leaned back after almost half an hour of licking Maka's pussy spotless not a single inch was spared her probing tongue, she smiled at Maka and seemed to not know she did any wrong, "Wow that was tasty what was it?" She asked "Can I have some more sometime?" She asked innocently.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Instead of the full hearted "yes" Blake had been expecting, Maka was instead curled up in a ball on the other side of the tub, crying.

"I can't believe a girl made me do that," Maka sobbed.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Blake blinked completely lost at what Maka was doing but reached out and held Maka close till she calmed down lightly petting her hair and purring, she didn't understand what she did was wrong, but she wanted to help her 'sis'
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games