Mahou Shoujo Arturia (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mahou Shoujo Arturia (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:42 am

Maddie moved her way between her sister's legs... wearing a strap on she was now rubbing against Arturia's slid,"Mmmm... beg me, beg me to fuck you... to take your virginity and make you my whore!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:44 am

Arturia moaned needily "Please turn me into a cheap whore, take my cherry and make my body nothing more than a~a fuck toy!" she begged thrusting her hips up
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 am

"Good girl... please your mistress well... and she'll see about getting you a job at work with her as well", Maddie mused, shoving the strap-on into Arturia's cunt with a grunt, ripping her sister's hymen with a smirk.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:20 am

Arturia Gasped and clung to her sister, her tight cunt forming a suction on the strapon constantly sucking it in "OOhHh~~~" She moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 am

"Mmmm... I always thought of you... as an innocent little tomboy... turns out my sister is as big a slut as I am... but you, you enjoy being used more then being the user... you horny little bitch", Maddie moaned, continuing to fuck her sister hard and deep," Admit it... you masochistic whore!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:32 am

Arturia moaned cutely a look of confused pleasure on her blushing face, her mouth open in pleasure and surprise and she seemed unable to decide what to do, she felt like she was doing something wrong but it felt so good, she couldn't even speak just make sounds of pleasure, need and confusion, She looked every bit the virgin she no longer was.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:35 am

"Mmmm... I bet they'd pay top dollar for you... customers wanting to fuck a real life magical slut!", Maddie growled as she began thrusting harder, using the horse whip to smack Arturia's left ass cheek suddenly.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:39 am

Arturia screamed as she came her tight pussy sucking the fake cock in making her sis unable to pull out, when the whip hit her she let out a cute "KYA!" Sound adding to her natural cuteness and her cute expressions
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 am

"So fucking adorable... even with this whore body you now have", Maddie noted, even drooling a bit as she whipped Arturia's other ass cheek,"Mmmm... so how about it... wanna get paid to be the whore you are slut?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:46 am

Arturia moaned and squirmed looking both excited and uncomfortable, her eyes shyly looking away from her Sis "B~But what~T A~About sch~school?" She asked in between the cute moans forcing their way out of her.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:33 am

"... You're still going to school", Maddie noted, suddenly sounding stern as her biggest thing had always been that Arturia wasn't allowed to stop going to school... of course even as she did so she began to flat out hammer into Arturia,"Mmmm... I-It'll be part time... you work after school at night... so how about it?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:39 am

Arturia let out an other cute Kya! as she came again, then looked at her sister with a shy look in her eyes "I~I G~Guess, Don't think I like this Though it's just to help me fight monsters!" She demanded with a blush not meeting her sister's eyes as well as having a cute pout that made her look a mix between cute and it made it seem like she was telling herself than her sister.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 pm

"... Of course, still... don't be afraid to use this as you want... when your like this you seem almost my age... so make use of it", Maddie noted with a playful smirk, lightly smacking Arturia's ass with the horse whip once more, pulling almost all the way out... only to ram back into Arturia's cunt.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Arturia moaned at the smack but Kya!ed in pleasure at the sudden thrust "U~Um mistress? can~Can you be more kinky?" She asked blushing "I just want to get a full charge out of this don't get the wrong idea!" She yelled blushing more.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 pm

"... I can tell when you're lying", Maddie noted with a smirk, whacking both ass cheeks with the horse whip this time around, before flat out ramming into Arturia,"Mmmm, let's see... oh I know", She mused, suddenly grabbing both of Arturia's arms, forcing them behind her back... just as the busty blonde felt a pair of handcuffs lock her wrists together.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Blushing madly Arturia yelled through her pleasure "I ASKED FOR HARDCORE KINK NOT PRINCESS' FIRST LOVER!!!!" Her hips were bucking to meet her sister's thrusts eagerly
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:29 pm

"Oh? You dare raise your voice to me?", Maddie asked with a scary tone to her voice, before giggling in a scary manner as she suddenly began forcing Arturia to her feet, thrusting hard into her sister as she led her over to the bed, forcing her down onto it before pulling out and forcing Arturia onto her back," You want hardcore? Then you get hardcore you whore", She stated with a smirk, grabbing something from her night stand... only to ram back into Arturia's cunt, fucking her with her strap-on as she began to smack both her breasts with the horse whip," Now then... should I gag you? Bind your body so you can't move a muscle... or perhaps I should just call some friends from work over, let them really go crazy on my slutty sister's cock hungry body?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Arturia screamed in pleasure each slap of her breasts making milk squirt out almost insultingly onto her Sister's, seeing her milk hit her sister's face made her laugh sounding mocking but really was a mix of pleasure and weirdness.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:38 pm

"Oh? You're enjoying this... well given you're obviously a cow... let's milk those udders", She noted with a cold smirk, leaning over to a chest by her bed as she continued to ram into her sister, Maddie pulling out a strange machine... only to attach a pair of suction cups to Arturia's breasts. Once the machine was turned on... they began to suck, nice and hard," Here we go... a milker to drain those udders of yours... then I'll sell off the milk, let everyone find out how delicious you are"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Arturia moaned her moaned mostly blank from this pleasure she never had before only hearing one part which she started to repeat thinking her sis asked her to say it "Sell me, sell me, sell me, sell me......"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games