Mahou Shoujo Arturia (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mahou Shoujo Arturia (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:34 am

"That you did", Maddie noted with a curious look... before lightly leaning in to kiss Arturia on the lips,"... Tell me the truth Arty... how do you feel about me?", she asked softly.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:39 am

Arturia blushed at the kiss her head hanging in embarrassment but glared and pouted at her sister cutely "Shut up! I didn't mean that! It's not like I Thought about you while playing with myself or anything Or that I think about you all the time! I don't do any of that stuff!" She yelled but refused to look at her sister's eyes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:14 am

"... Bull shit, I bet you finger fuck yourself, imagining me binding you in rope and ass fucking you with a dildo", Maddie noted with a playful smirk... only to frown as her phone buzzed, looking at the message with a sigh," He's outside... be sure to do what he says, don't disobey or anger him... alright? I'll see you tomorrow morning"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:16 am

Arturia blushed and nodded hugging her sis one last time before going to meet the man nervously and embarrassed she walked out to meet him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:34 am

She found a some what older man waiting outside, a light grin on his handsome face as he offered her a hand," Arturia? I'd never imagined you were just as lovely as your elder sister... you certainly take after her in other areas as well", he noted, leering opening at her large bust,"... Now then, I warn you that the moment you enter my home... you belong to me in all ways... in the morning that's over, but till then you will do as I say... understood?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Arturia nodded to the man "Yes sir when I enter your home I'm your's till morning, to do with as you please." Arturia blushed brightly but followed the man wherever he wanted her to go.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:00 pm

"Good girl", he said with a grin... before lightly taking her hand, leading her into his car," Come along then, I'm quite eager to explore and use that slutty body of yours"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Blushing Arturia followed him after taking his hand she got into his car and looked around nervously as he got in a drove off She looked sideways at him still blushing "You're ah, You're my first uh, client, I haven't done this before and uh only had sex with me sister before...." She admitted with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 pm

"Ooo, so you're basically a virgin?", he asked with a pleased smirk, taking in her attire as he moved a hand onto her upper thigh, touching her through her dress as he leaned in,"... Sure you can take proper commands? You look like the type... to enjoy being dominated", he whispered teasingly into her ear,"... You wanna be my pet for tonight... don't you Arturia?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:04 am

Arturia blushed a deeper red and looked away "Um I Uh M~Maybe?" She stuttered cutely and unsurely
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:07 am

He chuckled... before grabbing her nipple through her top, pinching and twisting it nice and hard, just as her sister had," Wanna try that again whore?", he demanded of her, a steely look in her eyes that was a bit scary and more arousing,"... Do you... want to be my... pet, Arturia?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:10 am

Arturia moaned as her twisted her nipple, she bit her lip to keep from moaning and nodded her head quickly ,"Y~yes sir I want to be your pet~!"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:19 am

"Good girl, very good", He praised her with a smirk, releasing her nipple in order to pat her head... strangely making her feel proud of herself for earning his admiration," Then what I need you to do... is get down from your seat, pull your master's cock out, and service it... make sure to use those udder sized tits of yours as well"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:25 am

Arturia nodded and got down to pleasure him pulling her tits free she used the milk in them to lube him up before beginning to give him a tit job "L~Like this sir~?" She asked blushing cutely.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:32 am

"That's right... and you call me Master from now on... or I punish you", He informed her with a light groan, his cock hard and throbbing between her tits as he watched her work,"So... Tell me little slut... you going to work with your sister from now on? I might just have to buy you and her for a night some time... I'd love to fuck you both at the same time... I bet you've never even seen... how much of a slut your sister can be"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 am

Arturia blushed "Maybe Master I'm still only eighteen, I'm actually still in high school, So maybe some nights I'll work part time Master." She told him submissively as she massaged his cock between her huge udder-like tits.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:41 am

"18? Quite the slutty body for an 18 year old", He mused with a light smirk, lightly running his fingers through her hair as he groaned more, his cock throbbing between her tits as she could taste of his delicious pre-cum,"Mmmm... you know... you could do much better... I have contact... I could get you into special movies if you'd like?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:45 am

Arturia blushed but thought about it and she slowly looked up at him and bit her lip "W~Well if the pay was good master, I would do it~" She told him as she squeezed his cock tighter in between her tits
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:57 am

"... It's very good... you just need to sign a contract, get an agent... and then you'll be a nice and big star", he informed her with a smirk, only to suddenly thrust deep into her mouth, gripping her hair so she couldn't pull back as his seed exploded into her mouth," Drink it!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:00 am

Arturia coughed and did her best to guzzle down his cum but she had never done anything like that and it showed as some spilled out the side of her mouth, she coughed lightly when he let her pull her head off as she tried to get her breath back.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games