Mahou Shoujo Arturia (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Mahou Shoujo Arturia (Eaenidu)

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Arturia La Faeye had just ended another day of school, as usual walking home alone... though at least there was a party going on tonight, if she got lucky she might just get some fun out of it. Her sister "Maddie" would be out late as usual, working in the seedy part of the city to make ends meet with her job, working at a "Gentleman's Club" as she'd usually put it. As Arturia neared her home... she'd noticed one of the abandoned buildings in the area seemed to have a light inside of it... the blonde girl finding herself curious as to just who might going about in a building that no one had touched in five years.
MASigma

Re: Mahou Shoujo Arturia (Eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Arturia was confused not even gangbangers or druggies touched that building, who the hell was there? So she let her curiosity guide her into trying to sneak into the building, after all she still had her glock in the back of her shorts if she needed it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:13 pm

As she entered the building... a chill ran down her spine, the sounds of... muffled screaming could be heard upstairs on the second floor. Someone was obviously in need of help, Arturia recalling how quite a few women had gone missing lately, perhaps this was the person responsible working on his or her next victim?
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Pulling out her Glock she quickly went up the stairs following the screaming till she got to the source and she then pumped the rapist or killer or whatever full of lead, she hated rape and if this bastard did that.....
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:29 am

She found... her bullets bounced off of the back of her target, it turning to her to reveal not a man with his cock buried in an unwilling and overly pleasured girl... but a monster, the molted green skin and orange hair, muscled form, and yellow eyes now turned on her showing this thing wasn't even human. It leered at Arturia, yanking his 8 inch cock out of the mind blown girl he'd been fucking, rushing at Arturia with obvious intent.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:54 am

Arturia threw her gun at it slammed the door shut and ran away as fast as she could closing any door she past trying to slow it down "Shit, shit, shit shit,.......!"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:08 am

As she reached the first floor... the roof caved in, the creature dropping down onto her, pinning her chest first to the ground and under itself," No run, you mine!", it growled perversely, grabbing her booty through her shorts, groping her plump ass cheeks roughly as she even felt it grinding it's cock against her, using her body to get off.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:12 am

Arturia tried to crawl away from the thing, her cheeks bright red with embarrassment and her sensitive body making this start to feel good. "No! No! You can't have me damn it!"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 pm

"I take you then!", He growled perversely, able to smell that she was getting a bit aroused by his actions. He gripped her shorts, tugging them down to her ankles only to rub his cock against her panty clad ass, staining them with his pre-cum... which she could feel seeping through her panties,"Mmmm, such a cute body... will enjoy fucking it!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Arturia growled and started grabbing anything she could use to fight the thing "Get Off ME!!!" She panicked 'why why? what is this thing I need power I need more Power!'
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 pm

She found nothing to use, it seeming like she had no choice but to take what was coming... though her sudden want of power seemed to slow things down... time freezing as she heard a warped sounding voice," Power... you want power little pretty? I can give you power... but know with power comes consequences... are you sure you want this?"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Arturia growled "I don't care give me Power Give me Strength to crush this thing on top of me into dust!" She half demanded half pleaded
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 am

"As you wish... have fun", The voice chuckled, a flash overcoming the area... as time sped up, the beast sent flying into the wall on the other end of the room. Arturia herself felt... taller, stronger, upon looking herself over she found she had what seemed to be armor and a battle dress on herself, her body having even matured to the point she had a nicely sized pair of tits. On her waist she found a strange looking gun that matched the color scheme of her new outfit... the beast growling as he slowly pulled himself free of the wall, glaring hatefully upon her.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:47 am

Arturia grabbed the gun and aimed almost lazily at the thing "Burn in my fire, Flamma Regalia!" Flames shot out of the pistol at insane speeds burning so hot that they melted the wood in the house rather than burn it.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:07 pm

The beast's eyes widened as it was struck, sending it stumbling back, letting out a roar of pain as it then dropped and began to roll, flames clinging to it's body," Careful, you only have enough energy for one more shot", the warped voice from before seemed to whisper into her ear.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Arturia rushes forward and shoved her gun into the things neck before firing the strongest shot she could. "Just Die Filth!"
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:30 am

Her blast did quite the damage up close like that, the explosion it caused doing her no damage as it tore the monster to pieces... only to reveal what seemed to be an unconscious homeless man?
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:32 am

Arturia blinked in surprise "Wait what?" She stared at the man "The hell's going on?!" She half yelled confused
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:44 am

"Simple, he is a Lustar... a human whose been consumed by his own inner lust and then turned into a monster based off of it... he was only a level 1 though, hence how weak he was", the twisted voice from before spoke from everywhere around her it seemed," He's purified thanks to you... a shame you used up what little sexual energy you had to do it though"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:47 am

Arturia blinked in surprise "Ok fine whatever I'm going home to go to bed you, whatever you are, are going to explain everything while I walk starting with sex energy!" She huffed and looked down at herself before leaving the house to walk home while trying to cover the see-through opening in front of her dress.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games