Dungeon Crawler [MELISSAB]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeon Crawler [MELISSAB]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 am

MelissaB Wrote:Rebecca mindlessly licks her lips and walks closer to the chained beast and drops to her knees and begins to nuzzle the bulge through the Minotaur's pants almost worshippingly. looking up at the beast with a lust addled grin she quickly looks around for someway to release it so it could fuck her proper.

The beast seems to calm down a bit, gazing at you in confusion until it gets its first good whiff of the pheromones coming off you. Then he smiles as he makes to move toward you...and is forced back by the chains, causing him to growl angrily and start pulling on them again.

Looking around, it seems that the wall has six different levers spaced around the room. Each one seems to have a glyph of an animal above it...and its at this point that you notice a plaque setting right behind the minotaur. It reads 'We all play our parts in the great web of life. Each of us is either predator...or prey. Whichever you choose to be...you'll be in for a treat.

Thinking back to the levers, you not that each of the animals seems to be something that hunts, or is hunted. The plaque seems to imply that you will be rewarded by choosing which you want to be...
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Her hands absently try removing the Minotaur's pants as she reads the plaque and looks at the levers before crawling over to them smiling. She quickly pulls the closest predator lever and awaits her 'treat' as the plaque so nicely promised. she clasps her hands and looks on to await what will be shown her. If she didn't like it she figured she could also bring the minotaur back.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:12 am

MelissaB Wrote:Her hands absently try removing the Minotaur's pants as she reads the plaque and looks at the levers before crawling over to them smiling. She quickly pulls the closest predator lever and awaits her 'treat' as the plaque so nicely promised. she clasps her hands and looks on to await what will be shown her. If she didn't like it she figured she could also bring the minotaur back.

As it turns out, the lever you flipped...has the image of a minotaur for its beast. You hear the sounds of chains clacking and locks opening, and then the sounds of hoofsteps as a towering form appears behind you. A quick look shows that the Minotaur is now free...and has released his foot long equine dong.

"This should be fun...I can smell how much you want this. But first, I want you to service me. And I want you to tell you how much your want my cock inside you."
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Gulping she looks up at the huge beast and nods obediently. Quickly turning around to face him she nuzzles against the imposing shaft and begins murmuring sweet nothings. "I want you you to take this cock and use it to defile every hole I have and fill me to the brim with your seed." she looks up at him and blows over the head of the cock hotly as her hands begin to jerk it from the base. Her mouth leaning forward to suck on the spongy head.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:03 am

MelissaB Wrote:Gulping she looks up at the huge beast and nods obediently. Quickly turning around to face him she nuzzles against the imposing shaft and begins murmuring sweet nothings. "I want you you to take this cock and use it to defile every hole I have and fill me to the brim with your seed." she looks up at him and blows over the head of the cock hotly as her hands begin to jerk it from the base. Her mouth leaning forward to suck on the spongy head.

The minotaur lets out a pleased groan as you blow on it and quickly get to work, the amused smirk on his face making it clear he is satisfied with your words. "Very well then slut. I'll fill every hole with my cum, and I'll leave you covered in spunk once I'm done. You might not even be able to think of having any other sort of cock when I'm done. Minotaur cum can be addicting after all."

As he says this, a dollop of soupy pre shoots into your mouth, and sets your mind ablaze.
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:33 am

her mind barely registers the warning from the beast above her instead focusing on that wonderful taste that set her mind racing, driving it with need. With a shudder she quickly begins to lap at the tip while her hands stroke the length of the beast's massive shaft eager to get more of a taste as she sucks the cock into her mouth stretching her jaw to fit it inside.

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:44 am

MelissaB Wrote:her mind barely registers the warning from the beast above her instead focusing on that wonderful taste that set her mind racing, driving it with need. With a shudder she quickly begins to lap at the tip while her hands stroke the length of the beast's massive shaft eager to get more of a taste as she sucks the cock into her mouth stretching her jaw to fit it inside.

The Minotaur chuckles at you, as he pushes you against the wall and begins to face fuck your face. "Ah...I can tell you want my dick. You must be one heck of a slut to want it this badly. Or did you wander in here just so I could fill you with cum?"

You have a feeling he isn't expecting an answer, as he doesn't give you much opportunity to do so. Soon enough, he groans and unleashes a large load of cum straight into your mouth, before he hilts into your throat and sends the wrest sloshing into your stomach. Only when his first load is done does he pull out and smirk at you, slapping his dick on your cheek as he says "Come on slut, turn around and beg me to take one of your holes."
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:13 am

Blushing at the beast's words she continues bob her head in cohesion to his forceful thrusts down her throat. The sudden rush of cum sending shivers down her spine causing her to give out a mild squeal from around the cock in her mouth. Swallowing it as fast as she can with an eager expression. What can be seen of one at any rate.

Coughing and spluttering as he pulls out she takes a deep breath before obediently turning around to face away from him on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass teasingly as she looks back over her shoulder to see him. "Please fuck me." she bites her lip lustfully.

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:22 am

MelissaB Wrote:Blushing at the beast's words she continues bob her head in cohesion to his forceful thrusts down her throat. The sudden rush of cum sending shivers down her spine causing her to give out a mild squeal from around the cock in her mouth. Swallowing it as fast as she can with an eager expression. What can be seen of one at any rate.

Coughing and spluttering as he pulls out she takes a deep breath before obediently turning around to face away from him on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass teasingly as she looks back over her shoulder to see him. "Please fuck me." she bites her lip lustfully.

With a low roar, the minotaur pounces upon you, his cock quickly shoving into your drooling cunt and filling you up, more than you ever have been. In fact, the flared tip manages to push open the entrance to your womb just a tad, causing a small bulge in your stomach. Grabbing your wrists and pulling them back, the beast quickly begins to rut into you, giving you the impression that you are now nothing more than a cocksleeve for it. With the strange lust inducing effects of that potion, combined with how you feel right now from being so stuffed full of cock, you can't say for certain that it doesn't turn you on even more.

"Tell me...how much...you love...my cock slut!" He grunts out between thrusts, not showing any signs of stopping.
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:41 pm

The lust addled brain of the cultist registers little more than the word cock as as she is pounded relentlessly by the minotaur. the rutting of the beast leaving her in a near constant state of mewling and moaning mess beneath him. She is practically dripping already before she even cums from the insistent thrusting from it's huge cock, when she does however she feels the air with sounds of her violation her cries of pleasure echoing around the chamber as she willing gives herself to the monster. Hoping that he didn't expect an educated response to this request.

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:38 am

MelissaB Wrote:The lust addled brain of the cultist registers little more than the word cock as as she is pounded relentlessly by the minotaur. the rutting of the beast leaving her in a near constant state of mewling and moaning mess beneath him. She is practically dripping already before she even cums from the insistent thrusting from it's huge cock, when she does however she feels the air with sounds of her violation her cries of pleasure echoing around the chamber as she willing gives herself to the monster. Hoping that he didn't expect an educated response to this request.

The Minotaur didn't seem to care that you couldn't give a coherent answer, and simply continued to thrust into you with wild abandon. If you had been capable of rationale thought, a part of you would have thought about how sore you would feel later, but for now all that is in your head is the immense pleasure this beast is giving you.

Then he hilts into you, and the moment your body had been waiting for surges forth. The flared head of his cock launches forth an explosion of cum, quickly filling your belly with his monsterous seed, your womb expanding and causing you to look slightly pregnant as he unloads himself. Its more than enough to send you over the edge and give you the best orgasm you've had to date, no doubt in part thanks to that cursed potion you drank.

In fact, its a bit too much, and you find yourself fading into unconsciousness as the beast takes his cock out of your pussy and begins to shove it into your ass...

Some time has passed, and when you finally awaken, you find yourself still in the room, though there is no sign of the minotaur. Your body is covered in still hot bull spunk, and your ass and pussy are full of the stuff. Sitting on the floor where the Minotaur had been chained is a small square stone, with a starburst on it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Your character has gained the trait 'heat'. Every 30 posts or so your character will become insatiably horny, and can only be relieved by having a cock cum inside your pussy.

20 posts til labor
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:19 am

Somewhere in her mind beneath all the lust and pleasure filling her she curses the potion she drank before succumbing and drifting unconscious.

Crawling and groaning from how sore she feels she reaches over and picks up the starburst stone looking it over as she idle rubs her cum full stomach."what is this?" She asks to no one as she looks around finding only herself and the remains of her time with the minotaur surrounding her. "How long was I even out." She mutters to herself before moving to stand on shaky legs. She looks around and tries the locked door before heading to the other to open it and head on through.

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 pm

MelissaB Wrote:Somewhere in her mind beneath all the lust and pleasure filling her she curses the potion she drank before succumbing and drifting unconscious.
Crawling and groaning from how sore she feels she reaches over and picks up the starburst stone looking it over as she idle rubs her cum full stomach."what is this?" She asks to no one as she looks around finding only herself and the remains of her time with the minotaur surrounding her. "How long was I even out." She mutters to herself before moving to stand on shaky legs. She looks around and tries the locked door before heading to the other to open it and head on through.

You recall that there is a door which had indents in it, shaped as this one is. This must be one of the keys to the doorway! As you try to think about how long you were out though, you are unable to determine it, as their is no change in the light to give you an indication of what time, or even what day it is. For all you know, you blacked out for a mere five minutes.

The unlocked door leads to a small square shaped chamber, which is filled primarily by a small natural spring. At the very back against the wall is a softly glowing blue crystal which you seem drawn to.

dungeon crawler.png
dungeon crawler.png (3.04 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Rebecca eyes locks onto the crystal as she walks to it. 'What harm can be in a little bath she reasons to herself as she steps into the spring lightly splashing herself with water as she draws nearer to the crystal.

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:27 am

MelissaB Wrote:Rebecca eyes locks onto the crystal as she walks to it. 'What harm can be in a little bath she reasons to herself as she steps into the spring lightly splashing herself with water as she draws nearer to the crystal.

The spring glows slightly when you enter it, and you feel your head clearing as you draw nearer to the crystal. Placing a hand upon it, you hear something go through your mind. Should you fall in battle, you will be returned to this fount of life if your will to live is strong enough.
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:09 pm

She smiles at that though obviously has little intention of needing it once refreshed and cleaned she steps from the pool and heads back to the locked door at the beginning of the dungeon and opening it and stepping through.

ooc Is the post til labour one each or each post by you or me count as on?

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:19 am

MelissaB Wrote:She smiles at that though obviously has little intention of needing it once refreshed and cleaned she steps from the pool and heads back to the locked door at the beginning of the dungeon and opening it and stepping through.

ooc Is the post til labour one each or each post by you or me count as on?

You reach the door, but find that placing the tile into the indent doesn't unlock the door. It seems it requires all three talismans to be able to unlock. There are still plenty of doors you can try though.

ooc: its per GM post.
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Hrumbling that it's still locked she makes her way north through the unlocked door preparing a ball of fire in her hand incase it's needed.

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:33 pm

MelissaB Wrote:Hrumbling that it's still locked she makes her way north through the unlocked door preparing a ball of fire in her hand incase it's needed.

You enter a room with a large, dark pit that goes down. Your not sure where it leads. There are three other hallways leading to other doors, but perhaps your more immediate concern is the dire wolf that is pacing about the place. It turns its head to you immediately, nostrils flaring and it growling at you as it's dick begins to show itself.

dungeon crawler.png
dungeon crawler.png (3.62 KiB) Viewed 475 times
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:42 am

Rebecca growl back and holds the ball of fire menacingly in one hand. If anything she thought fur burns very well as she readied another it her other hand before throwing the first fireball at the direwolf's paws as a warning. "You come any closer and i'll set you alight!" She knew it didn't understand her words but she hoped the threat got through.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games