Dungeon Crawler [MELISSAB]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeon Crawler [MELISSAB]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:02 am

MelissaB Wrote:She blushes at that before fighting it off with a laugh. "Yes i can understand that but people complain when you don't wear them in public."

Seeing what she could only call a village she starts towards it walking closer and closer before finding a person that doesn't appear too busy. "Excuse but.... what is this? and do you have any clothing to spare?" she asks now covering herself as best she can as she blushes with embarrassment from being naked in front of people.

Drawing closer, you note that the people present aren't wearing much in the way of clothing. You have a feeling this is because it'd be hard to get materials to make anything down here in what is supposed to be a dungeon. You also find, interestingly enough, that there are people of most of the known races here. You hazard a guess that they are those who have become trapped inside this place, and figuring they couldn't find their way out, decided to settle in. The one shared trait is that everyone is a bit pale, no doubt the lack of sun being the cause.

The first person you approach is a young kitsune, possessing three thin tails. She glances at you in surprise, though whether its because your naked or because you showed up is unknown. After gathering herself, the girl says "This is Ulamae...our home. We are the descendents of hero's past who have tried to best this dungeon. As for clothes...well...we don't have much, but you can check the general store. They might have something you can get. Not that anyone will be bothered by you being naked...its not too cold or hot down here, so some folks go around in their birthday suits."
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:37 pm

She nods lightly as she listens to them before raising a question on her mind. "Well I've no intention of staying I'll got to get through this place and clothing would certain help against some of the creatures here. As for this place. well if you are of people that bested this place why are you still here? did they get trapped or were you their children?" she motions slowly to the young minotaur with her as a reference. Looking around as she suddenly starts to get more and more self conscious about being naked.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:00 pm

MelissaB Wrote:She nods lightly as she listens to them before raising a question on her mind. "Well I've no intention of staying I'll got to get through this place and clothing would certain help against some of the creatures here. As for this place. well if you are of people that bested this place why are you still here? did they get trapped or were you their children?" she motions slowly to the young minotaur with her as a reference. Looking around as she suddenly starts to get more and more self conscious about being naked.

"You misunderstand young hero...our ancesters tried to beat this place...but they failed. Some were simply broken, becoming...well...if you've seen some of this places beasts, I'm sure you can guess. Others spent weeks trying to make it out of here, only to give up and either die in battle, or come down here to make a life of sorts."

While you are becoming a little self conscious of being naked, its more because your used to being clothed. You are increasingly seeing that many of the other inhabitants aren't wearing anything more than their birthday suit like you and your son are currently wearing.
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 am

"That was what i wanted you to confirm." she states with a smile. "Well seems this will be my son's new home." she comments with a sigh. "Anyway i shall go look for that general store you mentioned." with that she dips her head to the kitsume before walking off in search for a shop.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:38 am

MelissaB Wrote:"That was what i wanted you to confirm." she states with a smile. "Well seems this will be my son's new home." she comments with a sigh. "Anyway i shall go look for that general store you mentioned." with that she dips her head to the kitsume before walking off in search for a shop.

As you go about looking for a shop, your son looks up to you and asks "Mooma? What did you mean this would be my new home?"
Kuragari

Postby MelissaB » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:39 pm

She looks at the minotaur and takes a breath. "As in when we're done here you could stay here, lots of girls around for you to enjoy and they don't appear to desire clothing to wear. you'd like that right?" she asks hinting with her tone the answer is yes. her eyes scanning around to the small village's occupants.

MelissaB

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:17 pm

MelissaB Wrote:She looks at the minotaur and takes a breath. "As in when we're done here you could stay here, lots of girls around for you to enjoy and they don't appear to desire clothing to wear. you'd like that right?" she asks hinting with her tone the answer is yes. her eyes scanning around to the small village's occupants.

While your son does nod at liking the fact the girls here aren't clothed...his attention seems to remain mostly on you. "B-But Mooma...I want to stay with you. I don't wanna get left behind...Mooma too important to stay apart."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games