Blade's Watch (MASIGMA)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Blade's Watch (MASIGMA)

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:13 am

"Sure we can make that deal...." He gave her a leer. Smiling at her as he pushed her to the ground throwing her weapons away as he quickly strips you naked. "Hehehe such a beautiful body... if only if it weren't tainted by that filth." He said giving your ass a firm smack "Hmmm... damn it... " He said out loud frustrated... "I'm gonna have to give you a second child then.... you're tainted by the seed of that mongrel of a human."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 am

Maya glared, hating that a part of her enjoyed the touch of her former fiance... she had to have something wrong in her head," S-shut up, if anyone is filth it's you... giving into such corruption and betraying your people", She snapped at him, even in her current stripped state she wouldn't let him just speak lowly of the man she... well was falling in love with.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:19 am

"So if I can't have you bare my child then why not enjoy my cock. Besides you're wanting this as much as I do." Pulling out his cock right in front of you. "For my fiance to be such a whore... You are tainted and I love it." Moving closer to kiss her prodding his cock at her entrance. Believing he might be able to compare to Garth's girth. "All you have to say is no and I won't have my way with you."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 am

"... Right, because if I say no you'll just enslave or kill my people", Maya pointed out with a glare... before offering a mocking smirk," Go ahead then you corrupted bitch, it's not like that tiny dick of yours can compare to Garth's... I doubt I'll even feel it enter me", she continued, just wanting to piss him off at the moment... trying to ignore how nice it felt to feel his cock moving against her lower lips.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 am

"hmmm how about this then my cock is close to size but your cunt is formed to that mongrel.... Hmm " He smirks as he slowly changes to the shape of Garth. "why not enjoy my company one last time my love." He pushes deeply into you fucking you hard as you feel pleasure however it feels different still not like Garth's roughness.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:44 am

"B-bastard... cock so tiny you... you had to make yours like a REAL man's?", She tried to mock him, fighting back moans as while it wasn't as amazing as fucking Garth's cock, it was still quite close," G-Garth can... use this so much better then you are... I-I barely feel a fucking thing... you waste of a man!"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 am

He growled pinning her down as he pulled out of you. " You've lost the delicate touch of your heritage... And taken up the path of a beast...." He slaps her as he looks to you smiling. "Well I'll keep one trophy your sister... Found her as a straggler. Now all I got to do I pull my forces back and head straight for Garth.... He won't survive long once my men reach him." Before you can get a word in he disappears.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:00 pm

"... BASTARD!", She screamed out, feeling utter disgust for him and herself for being played like that... she was... pathetic. Maya cursed as she quickly redressed, grabbing her weapon as she tried to find out where she was and rush back to hopefully help Garth out.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:16 pm

You rush out partially dressed with a few other Orcs and drow woman at your back to follow. Arriving to the town you see in ruins as all you can find a very few survivors. Most that we're dead were the Orcs or the guards that were trying to assist. Rushing faster you find Garth on top of a puddle of blood with cuts and wounds all over him. As your rush to him holding him into your arms you feel a great big hard on from him. "Most of the blood isn't mine... And I think I deserve a reward for fighting two armies.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Maya stares... only to kiss him firmly on the lips, knowing he deserved a HUGE reward for what he'd done. She didn't care if anyone else saw, her kiss continuing as she began to press herself against him, hands moving to remove her own clothing and give him the best fuck of his life," Y-yes... I'll give you... whatever you desire".
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:30 pm

He grabs you kissing you back as he begins pushing his chest against yours pinning you against the puddle of blood. "Il fuck you on the blood and corpses of our enemy." As her pins you slowly getting you more in the mood for this. Looking around you see the audience of drow women and Orcs watching as soon as they each begin pairing up with their mates. Fucking and screwing right in front of you as you feel. Garth plummet into you "How does my queen feel."
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm

"Mmmm... Know how to... romance a girl don't you", she moaned into the kiss, letting him push her down... flushing as she noticed the audience watching them as she just smirked and began to grind back,"Mmmm, your queen feels... hot, horny, and eager to be fucked like the queen she is", she shot back with a giggle,"... So come on, just fuck me dammit"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Grabbing her Garth thrusts violently into her womb pleasuring her body beyond belief as he passionate thrusts have yet to slow down for anything. Picking you up and opening your legs widely for everyone to see you being dominates by your kings cock. "Hozw does my queen love my cock.... How much does she love being with my child" he says this lickingg his lips as he spins you around to suck some of the milk out. Moving up to you to share the taste of.your own milk.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:18 am

"Mmmmm!", Maya moaned, flushing as she tasted her own milk on his tongue as they kissed once more, growing tighter and hotter as he used her as he wished, pounding herself back into him with need," I-I love it... Your queen... always wants to be with... her king's child!", she admitted, letting herself just lose it, surrendering to her king and his wants.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 am

Garth grew more aggressive fucking her readily and pounding away at her cunt as she felt his cock steadily throbbed and pour his cum inside her again and again. Forcing his lips to meet yours as he never stopped. Lifting you up to show you of like a trophy as the orcs and drow watched you being violated by your king. "My love take and love my cock.... I know you love every bit of this just submit yourself to me and I'll ensure your pleasure and people's future." He growled pummling her cunt further.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:31 am

"Y-Yes... I-I submit... am yours... forever... swear it!", Maya moaned out, having trouble even speaking as he came inside of her again and again... being shown off to the orcs all leering at her, as well as to her own people just... made her so fucking hot! As he began to pummel her even harder she threw her head back and screamed out in ecstasy, eyes rolling into her head as she began to cum nice and hard to his pounding member.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 am

He flips you around once more after you had admitted to be his forever. Thrusting harder into her. Later as hours passed they are in a camp that had been set up as he has yet to pull himself out of her still cumming repeatedly as he has seemingly knocked you up or at least he would have knocked you up several times if you weren't possibly even more pregnant from all of this. Pulling away from your lips you can hear him say. "I love you... and I will never let you go." He panted his stamina seemingly endless as he never seemed to stop or even wanted to stop.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:47 am

"F-fuck... just... give me a moment... or you'll kill me", Maya managed to pant out, a lewd smile on her lips however as she just needed a moment to calm down... they'd been going at it for hours and she could hardly think. Even now she found herself just wanting to get on her hands and knees and have him fuck her some more... Maya not wanting to admit it, but perhaps those latent submissive tendencies of hers were leaking out... but she figured so long as it was with him it was fine.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games