Blade's Watch (MASIGMA)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Blade's Watch (MASIGMA)

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 am

The fortifications work smoothly as soon you realize they are surrounding you with their forces. As your orcs ready for battle you see a few of the drow gather to prepare for battle as well most of them used to be apart of the guard as well as women. The greet you and the orcs noticing more and more that a few of the drow women were flirting with the orcs. You even recognized them as great warriors among the guardsmen. In fact it seemed they already knew each other. "Ma'am this wouldn't be our first visit here... only our tribe had the were abouts known the one who betrayed us has a drow warrior for a mate they make a cute pair."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Maya blinked at that... before smiling against her will," I see... of course... oh well, just no distractions during the actual fighting", she commanded simply, moving to get a spy glass, wanting to check on the enemy movements as everyone continued to set themselves up.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 am

The funny thing about how thing was as you noticed a few of the soldiers sneak off with one another to have a private romp it seems to work well in a way to determine shifts as they easily switch out looking refreshed and with a strong after glow just right after. As the sounds seem to be close enough for you to hear. Your thoughts easily stray to Garth violating you out in the wilds like he did just before you two went off on different paths. The moans and aching orgasmic screams call to you. Hearing the sound of flesh slapping. Even as night approached the sounds of echoing sex never seemed to end. They only paused for another couple of voices to take their place as you felt your hand reach down bellow a single thought of garth sends volts from just how wet you were.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:12 pm

"... Dammit", Maya cursed to herself, cheeks flushed as she was at least glad she was in private... her hands wandering a bit as she imagined Garth defeating her in battle again... of claiming his prize from her body by just fucking her then and there. She groped at a breast while rubbing herself through her panties, biting her bottom lip to contain her moans as she imagined him just fucking her, not holding back as he gave it to her as his adopted orc family would have... wild, intense, dominating...
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:09 pm

As you begin to play with yourself for a while you hear a gruff laugh from behind you as you see an orc with one of your kins women by his side. "Left you aching didn't he? ... don't worry about me I am bound to my mate as she is bound to me. Each tribe has their own rules if you were some other orcs chiefs wife he would probably let his tribe use you. Among us your safe... besides I got my beauty of a mate with me." He gives a passionate kiss to his mate. "We are gonna go on our break now." Not long after that you hear their sexual sounds. The time continues and as you masturbate and simultanously get reports of growing forces.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:12 am

Maya flushed at being caught, at least glad that he didn't try anything as she fingers herself to orgasm... though it still doesn't match the pleasure of being fucked. She sighed once she finished and redressed... refusing to think about how it would be as he aid... being used freely by the rest of the tribe disgusted her... right? She shook it off, curing her perverted mind as she slid out to receive the newest report... her body still a bit warm with arousal.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:55 am

As one of the Orcs approach you in saluting in your presence. "Ma'am... it appears that the... well Enemy Commander wishes to speak to you." He says hesitantly as he sniffs the air. "Ma'am.... you still smell of our leader." He said noticing that your smell was so mixed with his musk that you were slowly getting turned on by the ideas of him... but it didn't matter the enemy leader wished to speak to you.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:41 am

"N-Never mind that... tell him to meet with us in a neutral location to speak", the flushed drow stated with a frown as she was sniffed at... cursing her lover mentally for pretty much dousing her in his scent.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:15 am

"He's just outside the gate ma'am.... he said he was willing to just talk out there." Your orc pointed out waiting for you just to check outside the gates.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

Maya frowned, finding the whole situation suspicious as she nodded, making her way just outside of the gate... making sure some orcs were on said gate, ready to fire upon him should he try something sneaky.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm

As you approach the outer gate you have two Orcs standing guard while drow woman had bows ready and aimed at a hooded figure. The figure seemed completely familiar, unsettling so as you hear the man's voice. "I wasn't expecting you of all people...." Removing his hood you find that your fiance was under it. He showed a rather sinister grin before leering at his own kind for drawing their bows on him. "I am leading the forces just outside.... Lay down your weapons and then we'll enslave those who come in willingly...do that and you'll have to not worry about blood shed today." He was completely different than before his aura putrid with the stink of corruption.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:09 am

Maya looks shocked... before glaring hatefully at him," H-How could you!? You dare come and demand such a thing? You know we'd all sooner die then end up enslaved!", She snapped at him... realizing it was most likely something had corrupted the man she had been engaged to into what he was... even so, she wouldn't allow him to try such a thing. She drew her blade, aiming it right at him," Now leave, lest I kill you here and now filth!"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:38 am

"Hmph if you were with me when they attacked. You would have seen and understood why it is much better to be enslaved willingly than being broken...." He gave her a determined glare. Drawing his own sword... its tainted essence etched its way into the ground it touched. "Well if you won't listen to reason... then you'll have to listen to force." He charges straight for you deflecting two arrows before taking your swing and turning into smoke. As you now see the enemy forces behind him charging the walls and his cloud of spoke moving past said walls.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:18 am

Maya cursed, quickly backing off behind the walls as she screamed for her forces to get ready, making sure they shut the gates once she was inside as she moved onto the wall herself to oversee the incoming assault. For now she sheathed her weapon, taking up a bow and arrow to fire upon the attacking hordes... being an Elf it was pretty much tradition that she knew how to fire a bow better then any human at the very least.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 am

As you and the other drow started firing volley upon volley of arrows it seems almost too much for you to handle alone. As the door was about to break you see it explode outwards with the orcs fighting off the would be horde of enemies. Keeping to a tight formation and slowly pulling back into the base. Noticing that they were taking advantage of the gates way to funnel enemies however more smoke clouds fly through and suddenly you hear screams within the camp.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:23 am

Maya cursed, ordering those under her to fight with all they had before rushing into the camp to see and deal with whatever threat had snuck up behind their lines,praying her parents were okay and that it was something they could handle.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Moments pass as the Orcs call out. "We have the wall head back with the drow and defend your people!" You see that they are more than capable of handling themselves. With orcs throwing barrels of oils that are set ablaze by a small lit fire on each of them. With that you can see the other woman retreating bringing what weapons they can as the screams and chaos within the walls grew.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:19 am

Maya rushed off, cutting through whomever was attacking her people the moment she got back to assist them, refusing to lose anyone if she could help it... damn this whole situation, she'd gotten her people back only to have them taken away again? Fuck that!
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Rushing through you can see your fiance cutting through the guardsmen that took the defensive response. Cutting down the men defending your people as more of the fallen drow capture your people. You are able to cut a few of them until your fiance charges at you as smoke once more. As he hits you teleport with him to what appears to be an isolated arena. "Hmmm if you want to save your people you can give yourself to me... I'll draw my forces back if you bare my child for the scarlet phantasm." he said not letting go of his sword.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:50 am

Maya glared hatefully at him... but knew even if she killed him, his forces would just continue to slaughter her own people or enslave them,"... I-If I do... do you swear to stop your men and never bother either my people OR the orcs here again?", she demanded him, an angry flush on her cheeks as she actually considered his offer... her freedom wasn't worth all those lives.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games