Blade's Watch (MASIGMA)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Blade's Watch (MASIGMA)

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:50 am

He jumps up his train of thought interrupted as he apologizes. Strangely enough you sense he has yet to lift his guard. You know his stance is ready for another strike to come from you. Looking back to your sword he threw it quite a distance and it may be too troublesome to lung for it.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:25 am

She mentally curses... before sighing," I... concede", she admitted, obviously pissed off about it as she slowly then got to her feet, dusting herself off before glaring at him, blushing a bit as she knew now she had to obey any one request from him,"... so what would you have me do?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:28 am

"Well I would say one thing... but I'll wait for it." Pulling you her close as you felt him surprisingly rock hard. "Just a taste..." Without a second to react she was pulled into a deep kiss as she was swept up into the moment. Pulling away all too soon as your lips sensed a longing to reconnect with his. "Well we best be off we're supposed to find the old gang." It only takes you a while for you to realize that you were going to head straight for his gang. "They think I'm still a raider so here!" He throws a slave collar to you. "It will be easier to get by them undetected if they think I'm still one of them."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:01 am

Maya glared at him, cheeks flushed from him kissing her so suddenly... the deep kiss leaving her lips feeling tingling as she glared after him... cursing as she put the collar around her neck, feeling disgusted that she had to wear such a thing, before following after him. It had been quite a while since she'd been with a man after all... far before even her people had even been wiped at.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:20 am

"Becareful.... while we're there I've laid claim to you.... unless one of them tries to duel me or buy you from me. My excuse is that you're my personal sex slave and they are too scared to be in the same room as me. Well when they know it would bug me... while I was with them.... I killed.... well... indiscriminately." Getting more of an idea of who he once was. You start to wonder why he left and if you should even trust... although you're still alive when he could had possibly kill you multiple times. Scarily enough you see the orc encampment filled with many other woman markings on their collars as sex slaves as well as an auction. "We'll buy a slave that knows what we want to know."
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:25 pm

"... Just don't accept any duels, if you try to sell me I will slaughter you", Maya growled out, the idea of being used in such a manner angering her as she tried to keep focus... the mere idea of the orcs she was going to be surrounded by being responsible for her own peoples destruction making it all the harder.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:34 pm

"Also they're gonna touch you on occasion... Don't fight back or they will try to take advantage of you." as you two approached the encampment. The first thing you notice was the slave woman on the stockyard being publicly violated by the Orcs. You easily hear the moans as they beg for orc cum. As you continue forward several of Orcs get a good grope out of you but no longer than a few moments. As you reach a tent you and your companion meet a new beast of an Orc all together. One that you assume to be the leader. "Garth!... Its been a long time and I see you have a little pet now... What brings your ilk here." he seemed disgruntled as they continued to talk about whatever you notice all to late as an orc grabs you from behind and pulls you away. Clasping his hands over your mouth to not allow you to scream. As he pulled you out to a different tent start feeling you up. Touching you in your most sensitive places as well as slobbering all over you. "I haven't had a drow bitch before.... You must have one nice cunt."
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Maya had managed to repress her anger... though as she as pulled into another area and silenced she struggled in the orc's grip, panicking a she cursed Garth for allowing this. She hated how he was touching her, screaming into his hand even as he groped and pleasured her against her will... there was no way she'd allow this piece of shit to fuck her.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:33 pm

With the fake collar there was nothing to repress your will or strength as you elbow the orc it releases you long enough to get some distance between him. As he is about to charge you he notices your weapon backing off as he whistles for his brethren to aid him. As they draw out their weapons you notice Garth and the chieftan watching. With no aid coming from your partner you notice him talking to the chieftan a bit more as the rest the Orcs charge at you with their rather poorly made weapons. Since neither the chieftan or Garth made a move you started to question whether it was a good move or not either way you got 5 of these beasts to take care of.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 am

Maya just narrowed her eyes, given they hadn't stopped this she figured she could fight back... and these were just shitty orcs. With a smirk she dodged the first, slamming a fist right into it's throat, before following it with a firm knee to it's gut. For the next one she just plain rammed her booted foot into it's balls, dodging the attack of the third as she drew her weapon, waiting to dodge it's next swing to shove the pummel of her blade into it's gut, before then shoving it into his chin. With two left she waited for the first one to move, barely avoiding it's swing to knee him in the balls as well, only to be tackled by the fifth. She cursed, getting her legs under him as he tried to grope her, before launching her up and off her body, jumping to her feet as she held her weapon ready, figuring with just one able to fight she could handle this.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:50 am

With your movements you move swiftly enough to knock out four of these orcs without little trouble. As you show off your combat expertise you see the chieftan laugh as he pats Garth on the back. You're not sure whats going on with those two but they seem to be enjoying the show. The little distraction however leaves you to be tackled down by the last orc. Sucker punching you a couple of time to keep you disoriented. "Hahaha that will keep you down enough for me to rip your pretty little elf cunt wi-" He is cut off as the orc chieftan kicks him away from you. Picking you up back onto you feet. "Ahaha... you sure know how to pick a girl Garth!" He undoes your collar patting you on the head as he says aloud "This girl is to remained untouched... if any of you do you will either be killed by me... my friend here or this girl hahaha!" As he pushes you towards Garth "She's a keeper that one." He says as you are lead away by Garth.

"Yeah sorry about that.... the old man is one of the few smart ones but can be quite proud sometimes." As you walk off with him you find out more that the Orcs have had a system set up for sometime to keep them out of wars. Apparently ever since the last great war their race has nearly gone extinct "That was like over a hundred years ago... now when the orcs do their raids they usually they're hired to... I was raised by them and trained by their elders. They aren't even allowed to take woman outside of their hired raids.... its been how they're surviving now staying as a tool instead of a target it should be easier for you to move around now and hell you're allowed to kill anyone here besides the chieftan and myself. Just don't make it a habit of killing these guys though." Part of you wondered what was up with him. He personality seemed rather strange considering he let you live and the Orc chieftan openly accepted you into the tribe. What the hell did Garth say to the man.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:59 am

Maya is... surprised at the orc chieftain's intervention, having been quite worried she would actually be fucked right then and there. As Garth led her off and explained things to her, she frowned firmly, realizing someone had hired these monsters to do what they did to her people... though she was now giving Garth a reevaluation in her mind, unsure just how he turned out this way given the things he did,"... You're a strange one", Maya noted simply, though actually smiled as she finished... quickly regaining a frown," How long must I be collared.... it's humiliating... also what are we doing here?", she asked, hating that a very small part of her actually enjoyed how the collar felt around her neck.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 am

"Sorry no the collar has my insignia on it... by technicality you're my Mate and thus says by encampment laws you are not to be touched by anyone other than me. Unless I give my say so. Most of the orcs here don't respect me considering I was adopted into their family. They found my parents dead in the mountains. I always questioned their truth so I made a couple of duels and won the truth from them. They are surprisingly honor bound for a lot of things while living in this camp.... so as long as you're here by technicality you're my wife." He said with a laugh "Besides you're enjoying yourself right now... and besides most of the people I led to your kingdom are dead....... we were ambushed on the way back to the encampment with those we had in chains.... our task was to take as many as we could Alive. Last I checked most of your kingdom was still intact when we left.... however last I remember we were ambushed and most of my men were killed and raised from the dead back to your kingdom."

"I trained them rather well and them being undead with just the same amount of skill slaughtered and took what they could of your people..... the surviving members of your people were offered refuge by several kingdoms Algera had them go with the humans and I've worked with him for some time." Thinking about it more and more you wonder what he may know about the Scarlet Phantasm... wait did he say you're his wife now.... so he convinced the Orc chieftan that you and him have.... maybe he said you two bed together.... is that so bad?
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Maya blushed at her sudden thoughts, there's no way she'd ever fall for the bastard who was still responsible for the death of many of her people, giving him a light glare,"... What do you know of the Scarlet Phantasm then? Didn't they hire you in the first place?", she asked, the fact quite a few of her people survived at least lifted a burden from her shoulders, hopefully her family would be among them... but first she still had to make those responsible pay... as well as give him some light payback, he should have told her the collar meant such a thing... fuck, would she have to play the part of his wife now?
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:37 pm

"The symbol on their means more than that too... it also means to have had you're hand in marriage I had to beat you in single combat. Which I did hehehee" He laughed a bit to himself as he said that waiting for you to blush. "Don't worry I don't take an unwilling bride... its a nice thought though." He seemed to be much more relaxed now. There might be need to prove you're his wife but maybe not as long as the collar remains and as long as the chieftan and Garth have power here.

"The Scarlet Phantasm... when I first met their informant they said they were some government body.... when I saw them again it was with them slaughtering our men and taking the captives they wanted us to retrieve for them. Only a few of my men were able to operate after and we did our best to assist in the retreat of the remaining Drow. After that I've gathered only information on where they used to be... but with my most recent lead apparently there is a traitor among here and I'm gonna find him." His voice went harsh at the mention of a traitor
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:38 am

Maya glared, blushing just a bit though,"... Yeah, the moment we're out of here, you take this thing off", She stated firmly, not going to use the excuse of him beating her because she'd underestimated him... she shouldn't have done so after all. The news of the Scarlet Phantasm made her pleased, the hearing of a traitor making her eyes narrow,"... I'll help you find this person then, so long as I get to interrogate him with you", she offered him in turn... managing a light smirk," after all, as your wife isn't half what you own mine?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:07 am

"Hehehe I suppose so however... You may be older than me but you have not seen the horrors it takes to get what needs to be done. Especially on raids... I did slaughter a portion or your people's guard and no matter what anyone says or what I say. You have no real way to determine what I'm saying is true." He said even more coldly. Strangely enough you arrive at a corner of the encampment as Garth is greeted by more orcs seeming to be the ones under his command. "So how's the hunt Garth!" One of them said giving him a hug as he greeted him just as such. "Do you know where... Bruumash is?" He asked going straight to business. "He... he's out at the Tavern and here a drow came in saying he knew you wanted me to pass your mask back along." Garth Nodded as he walked further with him as you followed you see him putting on the same mask you saw him in last as it slowly morphs changing the color of his war talons to a pitch black color. "Its time to hunt... Numaan... Stay with the others this one is ours." He begins running straight for the tavern his speed is rather hard to match but you're still able to follow.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:11 am

Maya cursed, following after him as she wonders if this Bruumash is... though she's pissed off at his comment, he has NO idea the sorts of things she'd dealt with before, cocky shit. She is barely able to match his speed, but is able to keep up enough... cursing that mask that was most likely giving him this ability... made her wonder if using such a thing herself would increase her power.
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:22 am

As he reaches what you think is the tavern you could hear main different noises and many orcs rush out with their women. Running all the way inside to see him holding an orc by the neck as she stabs the first knife into his wrists. Impaling him onto a table as you began to think of what he had in store for him. Cutting open his hands slowly as you finally see what he was capable of. Slowly and ever more pulling the skeleton of his hand out. You hear his scream its blood curling. The first hand was for pleasure for what you can tell he hasnt even been asked a question yet!
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:27 am

Maya just stares, realizing just how messed up a man her partner is... but she strolls inside, sitting down in an abandoned seat to watch," Be sure he can still talk when you finish up there... we need answers", Maya reminded him lightly, figuring she'd be amused by what she guessed was the traitor... the one who worked with those bastards she would one day kill. Seeing him in immense pain only made her grin.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games