Duel Academy Dreams [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Duel Academy Dreams [eaenidu]

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:14 pm

They both blushed looking at each other.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:46 pm

De looked very serious as she told them "I'm not joking this is how it starts you ~Need~ to do something kinky and fun, like play with yourselves while watching each other, something!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:50 pm

"no!" they both shouted and blushed "thats embarrassing."
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:53 pm

De shrugs "It's that or become fat, worthless and unloved, what's more important to you?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:56 pm

They both hmph at De "i can assure you we wont be like that" Mindy stated with her arms crossed.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:59 pm

De sighs sadly "You're going down a road that I can't help you from, I'm truly sorry I couldn't save you, well at least Alexis can be saved, you two though...." She trailed off sighing and pat there shoulders
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Jasmine was silent all the while Mindy was talking. Suddenly she basically pounced De and kissed her.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:28 pm

De smirked into the kiss and gladly returned it eagerly sucking on Jasmine's tongue and she grabbed and groped Jasmine's ass her hands sneaking under the bikini bottom.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Jasmine moaned softly in the kiss as her hands explored De's body. The others looked shocked or embarrassed.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:25 pm

De Smiled and moaned happily as she found Jasmine's back hole one of her finger pushed and teased her asshole as she deepened the kiss.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Jasmine squeeled in surprised and blushed deeply. Mindy had even givin in with her bikini top now off she came in behind De and pressed against her. Alexis stood back and watched in embarrassment.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Pulling back from the kiss De shoved her entire middle finger into Jasmine's ass "Come on Alexis you know you like it~" She purred out happily
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Alexis took a deep breath and slid under water blushing a deep red as if hiding from everything. Jasmine moaned grinding against her finger as Mindy kissed along De's neck. Suddenly De feels a tongue enter her pussy. Seems Alexis did join in.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 pm

De moaned happily As she started to speed her fingering up roughly shoving her ring finger in as well "Oh~ Mindy~ Feel Free~ to explore lower~ Love~" She moaned again as Alexis hit her clit.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Alexis continued to eat De out as Jasmine practically screamed while grinding against De's hand harder. Mindy kissed lower on her neck now at her upper back.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:48 pm

De moaned like a whore but hungrily kissed Jasmine to stop her screams, she felt her climax coming closer and shoved a third finger into Jasmine's ass and moved her hand as fast as she could.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:03 am

Jasmine moaned loudly as she reached down and began fingering herself, as Alexis sucked on De's clit Mindy slid a finger into De's ass
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:14 am

De screamed in pleasure bucking her hips wildly as she came, after she calmed down she slumped back against Mindy Panting loudly as she tried to catch her breath.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 am

Mindy wrapped her arms around De "are you ok" she asked as Alexis came up to the surface and began making out with Jasmine.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:23 am

De smiled and nuzzled Mindy "I'm fine, love." She kissed Mindy lightly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games