Duel Academy Dreams [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Duel Academy Dreams [eaenidu]

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:17 am

CS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Dearbháil Ua Duibhne (Nicknamed De)

Bio:Last living relative (2ND cousin) to Maximilian Pegasus and Heiress to his fortune, enjoys reading, myths and music, she is known to change how she acts almost at random and she completely designed some of her cards on her own, calls her deck the Gaelic Deck

Class: Obelisk blue because of her relation to Maximilian Pegasus

Description: Image

Deck:Heroic Spirit Frankenstein's Monster, Frankie (LV 4 effect monster) Unable to be affected by magic cards, gains 200 ATK and 100 DEF each time a magic would effect it but was negated. (ATK 1300/ DEF 1600)

Heroic Spirit Gilgamesh (LV 9 effect/Ritual monster) ???????

Heroic Spirit Diarmuid (LV 6 Effect Monster) ??????????????????????

1222111212121212121112222111221122122112122 *ERROR* NO MORE DATE *ERROR*

De had already had her Duel Academy exams and passed with flying colors it seems and made it to Obelisk Blue which isnt hard for a relative of Pegasis. She had made friends amongst some of the girls. As she sat and watched the other potential students battle it out to join she sees a veteran student in a white blazer with blue trim. His hair is blue as well and has a stern look on his face as he too watches the students from the upper balcony. With him is a blonde girl you saw during the exams. Her name is Alexis Rhodes from what De heard through the exams. Then on the opposite side of the bleachers from were De was sitting she saw a group of guys watching one in the center seemed to be the leader of them and he smirked and monologued his name being Chazz Princton one of riches in the school and one of the top duelists but also a first year with De.

As De kept watching she eventually saw a kid walk in late of all things. He introduced himself as Jayden Yuki. The Vice-Chancellor was furious and decided to test him himself. The Vice-Chancellor planned to make quick work of Jayden by getting out his strongest card, Ancient Gear Golem, out on the second turn. Jayden didnt seem phased at all, in fact he played a puffball called Winged Kuriboh, now De should know at least that Kuriboh was a well known card as is, having known the legendary king of games himself. The match soon ended with the Vice-Chancellor's defeat. Everyone looked in shock and awe at what just happened.
dndman997

Re: Duel Academy Dreams [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:24 am

De started to giggle into her hand "That's why you don't underestimate any card, It seems the good Doctor forgot that." Leaning back she wrapped her arm around Alexis as she started to laugh quietly "I think I like this kid, what do you say?" She asked Alexis arm still around her
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:28 am

Alexis turns to De and raises an eyebrow "you know hes just a slifer red right?" she asked. "us blues are the top of the class" she shifted not really used to having someone touch her.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:33 am

Here De smirked wildly "Ah but you're forgetting cutie Seto Kaiba started out a orphan who was worth nothing, my cus just liked playing in the dirt and Yugi started out with nothing but his Grandpa and a card shop, always watch the underdog or they might just bite your cute little tush." De laughed again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:51 am

"you mean like Wheeler?" she said in a joking manner "remember he once dressed in a dogsuit as well"
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:56 am

De shrugs "Whatever babe, but let me tell you that kid looks like he could be something," De yawned and laid her head on Alexis' shoulder "Sorry spent last night helping cus make some new cards..." She trailed off with an other yawn
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:06 am

Alexis rose an eyebrow "and you are exactly?" she asked.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 am

"Dearbháil Ua Duibhne, call me De, I help think up and design new cards, my cus made the game honey." She said wondering if she was famous or not.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:23 am

"oh wow so your cousin in pegasis" She said looking over at her as the rest of the students socialized. "who knew eh?"
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 am

"I didn't until my family died and they checked for any more" She giggled as she snuggled the other girl her hand falling onto Alexis' lap.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Alexis blinked as this girl became really close to her "youre a friendly one arent ya" she asked with a slight blush on her face.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:03 pm

De yawns...she seems asleep but her hands continue to roam Alexis' body groping and grabbing seemingly of the own will.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:04 pm

"uhhh yeah i think i have to go" Alexis says now moving De's hands away and moving away from her.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 pm

When she tried to move away she made De fell over and hit her head on the ground "OWIE! What was that for?!" She asked loudly holding her head in pain and looking up at Alexis through the tears in her eyes
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:09 pm

"sorry i wasnt trying to hurt you De i just didnt feel comfortable with you touching me like that" she said in shock.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:11 pm

De sat up and looked around "Um...? Where am I, Crap did I sleep walk Again?!" She asked in shock and small amounts of pain.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Alexis rose an eyebrow again "umm youre at duel academy" she replied. She was finding this girl a bit strange.
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:23 pm

De blinked in surprise and looked at herself before Shrugging she tried to stand up on her own but lost her balance and fell onto Alexis' breasts, looking up she mumbled "Sorry I got really dizzy all of the sudden." she winces as her head causes her more pain.
eaenidu

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:29 pm

"its ok" Alexis replied moving De's head more to her knees which were still soft enough to be a pillow. "you can just rest up till its time to head to the island."
dndman997

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

De moaned loudly as she suddenly felt a headache coming "OH~ Gods~ it hurts~" While moaning she tried to hide her eyes and buried her face into Alexis' crotch somehow ending up under Alexis' skirt trying to get away from the light, her heavy hot breaths directly on Alexis' panty clad pussy but with her eye shut she doesn't see what she's doing.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games