Sex doesn't change either [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sex doesn't change either [Eaenidu]

Postby Tsai » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm

The guys start closing in Amata and push you out. You can see they caress and tug on every part of her as well as start approaching her pussy. In minutes the room is filled with the lewd moans of Amata as her pussy gets two cocks shoved into it and her mouth is filled with another one, the last two guys get the pleasure of Amata's hands.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Smirking Tomoko went to stand guard and worn the others if an adult tried to come.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 pm

You stand on the look out as the room gets filled with grunts, moans, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh. You look back and see the guys have changed hands and some cum is starting to spill from Amata's pussy.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Tomoko smirked and used the recorder that she got Stanley to put in her pip-boy to record the whole thing
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:36 am

You record all of it as Amata's pussy switches hands one last time. You're incredibly hot when you watch them and you can some guys even got sloppy seconds with her mouth and even breasts.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:09 am

After the guys were finished she would help Amata get dress after she helped clean her by using her tongue, She smiled down at Amata "You were so fucking hot, babe and you did it for me!" She kissed Amata happily on the lips.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 am

Amata looks tiredly over to you and kisses you on the cheek. "Never...again.." She passes out and the room slowly empties. Cut two years and Amata is waking you up frantically from your dreams, well wet dreams of Amata.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:34 am

Tomoko smiled "Hey I was dreaming of you, love~" She then realized something was wrong "Amata babe what's wrong what's going on?"
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:53 am

"You've gotta get out of here quick my dad's guards are on the way, they've already killed Jonas." Amata looks scared out of her mind, so she can't be possibly playing a trick on you.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:59 am

Blinking Tomoko got up quickly "What?! That's, What?!" Tomoko started grabbing stuff she might need, forgetting she was only in her panties and a shirt she stuffed what she might need in a pack "We have to go he probably knows you came to help me and if he does you're in danger too!"
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:05 am

"No you gotta go! I've gotta try and stop my bad. Please be safe okay, here I..I stole it from my dad." She hands you a 10mm pistol and some ammo for it, but she's kinda reluctant to give it to you.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 am

Tomoko grabbed Amata's ass and pulled her into a deep kiss "Amata I'm not leaving you behind, I~I love you~" She admitted with a small tear in her eye
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:14 am

Amata only briefly returns your kiss then pushes off. "No you've gotta go, if my dad is acting crazy I need to be hear to pick up the pieces. Go find you dad I'm sure he can help. Promise me you'll be okay."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:16 am

Tomoko wiped her eyes "Yeah ok I'll be alright, just, just don't do anything stupid alright?" She asked as she started to leave "Keep the gun you might need it." She told Amata
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:31 am

"I...okay." Amata gives you a kiss on the cheek then makes her wait out. You wait five minutes before stepping out, seems like there's a guard but he's distracted by a pack of rad roaches.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 am

Tomoko waited till one side beat the other and then she attacked whatever was still a threat
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games