Sex doesn't change either [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sex doesn't change either [Eaenidu]

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:41 am

Nobody knew what would happen when the bombs fell, how it would change the world and it's effects on its population. Vaults were scattered all around the world to preserve the little few that still remained, hoping one day to rebuild the radiation scarred surface. You are one of the lucky ones, you were born in Vault 101, your mother died at child birth and your father has been caring for you since. Its been rough on the both of you, but you're turning ten soon! Its time to grow up maybe you'll get to do something awesome as your first assignment.

Character sheet
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Tomoko

Biography: Tomoko learned how to out talk even Adults at a young age she was aslo good at sneaking around and getting into places she shouldn't

Appearance:Asian-american, petite, large B-cups slightly smaller hips, supper thin waist, short like 5' 3" but hides it due to not wanting attention.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/316/e/f/fallout_new_vegas___anime_by_xzdisturbedzx-d32p27s.jpg

Main talents: Sneak,Lockpick,Speach, light guns

Sub Talents: Explosives, heavy guns, energy weapons,Science

Personality: Cold but warm to those she likes.

You're lead into a dark room, hands over your eyes, muffled voice all around. You're kinda scared, but also excited you know what today is so it can only mean one thing. "Surprise!" The lights go off and your eyes sting a bit as you hear a voice call out. Its your father the Vault's resident scientist. "Hey there champ i hope the lights didnt blind ya. Can you believe it you're ten now, i remember you when you were just barely walking."
Tsai

Re: Sex doesn't change either [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:45 am

Tomoko smiled warmly at her dad and nodded her head in thanks while looking around at everyone with a small blush on her cheeks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:56 am

"Good, now go have fun champ, theres plenty of people here who are happy to see you. Look Amata is here how bout you go talk to her." Your dad gives you a little push in the other direction and you can see Amata holding something in her arms, maybe its your gift? Anyway you can go talk to her now or you can visit the other patrons: officer gomez is here, you've always kinda had a crush on him; Stanely the technician is here, hes a bit quirky but hes resourceful; Old Lady Palmer is here as well; butch is here too, who invited him anyway he's just a jerk.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:58 am

Smiling at Amata Tomoko hugged her and tried to give her a kiss on the cheek, but missed and instead kissed her lips when Amata turned to talk to her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:06 am

Amata stares at you her mouth a bit open for a good ten seconds before shaking it off and handing you her present. "I bet you'll love it! I know you love comics a lot." She handed you an issue of Grognak the barbarian which is a fairly violent and occasionally erotic comic. Why your parents let the two of you read it is a mystery but you accept her gift nonetheless."So do you like the surprise party, I planned it myself, you were surprised weren't you."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:09 am

Tomoko smiled and took the comic but then smirked at Amata "There's nothing you could do to surprise me Amata, I know you to well." Tomoko nodded to herself after saying this.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 am

She pouts for a moment but realizes the compliment in what you said and nods in agreement. "Just like how I know you too bestie." She gives you a playful hug then runs off. You look around for a sec and you see Old lady Palmer waving you to come over.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:16 am

Tomoko smiled and lightly though it seemed a little fake, she didn't know the old woman that well "How are you today miss?" She asked politely
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:31 am

"Oh you know these old bones get around." She says with a small smile. "Oh dearie I have your present..I'm sure you'll love it. It's a pastry, your dad told me how much you like sweetmtikdbb
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 am

Tomoko smiled and took the sweet roll but went over to Amata to give it to her, after all Amata loved sweet rolls, "Here you go Amata I don't want it, my tummy feels a little weird." She said smiling
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:31 pm

"Oh thanks Tomoko I'll be sure to save it for after the cake." Just as she says cake Stanley tells every to gather around for the cake cutting, unfortunately Andy botches it, but everyone has a good laugh except butch you stares at you intently. "Now I'm hungry, Tomoko give me that sweet roll old lady Palmer gave you!" He looks at you menacingly.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Tomoko glared chillingly at Butch, her eyes becoming hard as they narrowed and a small frown work it's way onto her face, "It's gone." She said wishing he would too.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:56 pm

"Well where did it go! He stands up and he's easily taller than you and he looks ready to punch you.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Tomoko looked out the corner of her eye and saw Amata talking to her father the overseer and smirked at Butch before scrunching her face up and forcing real tears to fall she ran over and hugged Amata crying loudly "B~Butch said that me and Amata's moms killed themselves because they hated us and would rather die than be near us!" She looked pitifully up at the overseer "Is~Is that true~?" She asked, and only Amata could tell it was fake
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Butch sees what you did and fumbles taking a few steps back obviously scared. "I..I didn't say that, she's lying that bitch is lying." When officer Gomez hears the commotion he silently gets up and leads butch out of the dinner. The overseer just glares at butch then gives you a bit of a glare obviously seeing through your ruse. " now now Tomoko you're ten so you'd better start acting like it. Here hold out your arm." He attaches your very own pip boy to it and you feel absolutely giddy to have your own now, but that fades when he tells you you're getting your first assignment tomorrow
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Tomoko kept her arms all wrapped around Amata after getting her pip-boy as she rubbed her cheek on Amata's "Well maybe not those exact words but something to that effect was implied." She giggled and dragged Amata away, "Ugh why was he even invited I'd rather date Kristi than deal with him again." Tomoko laughed as she messed around with her pip-boy.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 pm

You mess with your pipboy for a bit then Jonas, your father's assistant, walks up to you. "Hey there kiddo, your dad has a surprise for you how bout we he see him."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Tomoko looked up at Jonas and smirked "Jonas I Know I'm ten but I'm still a little young to be getting 'surprises' from you, don't you think." Tomoko smiled at him thinking about how useful that adult joke book she found was.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:54 pm

He looks at you and smirks. "Well it's not from me, but from your father and I think you'll like it come on." You follow him down to the water purifier and when he opens the back room door you're met with a strange sight. A make shift shooting range has been made. "Hey there champ I know you're going to starting your new assignment soon and I thought you'd like a brand new BB gun, well not brand new but new to you. Here give it a try."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Tomoko nodded and took the BB gun aiming down the sights she easily fired and hit the center of every target in seconds.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games