SWTOR: Against all Odds [SORU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Against all Odds [SORU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:04 am

Soru Wrote:Vanessa rests a hand on one of her blasters. "You two take the boxes out of sight and in a safe place. I don't want them to get damaged." She tells Bennie and Lera and waits for the thugs to get closer to them.

Unfortunately, that won't be possible, as it seems that these thugs have spotted your friends. They draw their weapons and stand back to back with you, ready to face them as they draw nearer.

One of the thugs walks over, stopping a few feet away as he says "Well hello sweet thing...you've got something that we want. Why don't you be a good girl and just hand it over, and no one gets hurt.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:22 am

"Sorry, but this is an important delivery between Nem'ro the Hutt and a Sith Lord. And I don't think you want both of them after your heads, and that's if you survive me first." Vanessa grips both of her blasters and gets ready to draw both and fire at them all.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:26 am

Soru Wrote:"Sorry, but this is an important delivery between Nem'ro the Hutt and a Sith Lord. And I don't think you want both of them after your heads, and that's if you survive me first." Vanessa grips both of her blasters and gets ready to draw both and fire at them all.

"Oh, you misunderstand us missy..." He says, not seeming to be bothered by your threat. "We have no intention of messing with a Sith Lord...our problem is merely with Nem'ro the Hutt. Our boss Fath'ra wishes to be the one presenting this gift, as a show of his greater strength and power."

"So unless your some fan of Nem'ro, just hand it over, and you can be on your way. Otherwise...well, if we don't end up killing you or your cute friend there...we might end up having a bit of 'fun' with you otherwise. So what do ya say?"
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:55 am

Vanessa looks at them a bit and loosens her grip on her blasters. She smiles at them with half lidded eyes. "Oh, I'm no fan of Nem'ro, or any Hutt boys. And I'm all about fun too." She says and gives a seductive look. "But unfortunately for you, business come before pleasure." Her expression becomes serious again and she quickly draws both of her blasters and fires at them.
Soru

Previous

Return to Private Games