SWTOR: Against all Odds [SORU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Against all Odds [SORU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:37 am

Soru Wrote:Vanessa blushes a bit but decides to stay there longer and cuddle with Lera for a bit. If Lera didn't wake up soon they she'll gently get out of bed and take a shower to get ready for her day and then head out to check to see how much longer it'll take to get to their destination.

Lera does indeed wake up soon, and when she see's that you are still laying with her, her eyes light up and a wide smile spreads across her face. "Hey Vanessa, sleep well?"
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:42 am

"Good morning." Vanessa said first. "Yes, I did sleep well. Not used to another being in my bed though. How did you sleep?" Vanessa asked as she gently sat up and moved to the side of the bed, stretching her arms when she was sitting up on the edge of her bed.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:01 am

Soru Wrote:"Good morning." Vanessa said first. "Yes, I did sleep well. Not used to another being in my bed though. How did you sleep?" Vanessa asked as she gently sat up and moved to the side of the bed, stretching her arms when she was sitting up on the edge of her bed.

Lera's smile didn't vanish as she too got up, getting off the bed and showing off her ass and back as she stretched. "I slept wonderfully...lots of nice dreams involving you and me doing fun things."
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 am

Vanessa blushes a bit. "Same here." She stands up and heads to her shower. "Let's get ready for today. I want to see how much longer it'll be until we reach our destination." She says as she heads to the shower to clean up and get ready.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:21 am

Soru Wrote:Vanessa blushes a bit. "Same here." She stands up and heads to her shower. "Let's get ready for today. I want to see how much longer it'll be until we reach our destination." She says as she heads to the shower to clean up and get ready.

The two of you enjoy a nice shower together, which ends up involving a bit of foreplay as Lera playfully helps you get washed, paying special attention to your chest and crotch. Once finished, you check with Benny, who is apparently playing pazaack with your ships computer, and losing. He tells you that its just another day til you reach the Sith capital, so you are free to spend the day doing whatever you please.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 am

Vanessa for the rest of the day decides to do research on Nem'ro to see if she could dig up anything that could help her. She was going to need to figure a way out before she got in too deep.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 am

Soru Wrote:Vanessa for the rest of the day decides to do research on Nem'ro to see if she could dig up anything that could help her. She was going to need to figure a way out before she got in too deep.

(GM Roll-2)

You don't have much luck finding anything substantial on Nem'ro...nothing you figure you could use against him anyways. Other than doing your best to stay away from him and keep your time in his physical presence limited, it looks like your options are limited.

Benny comes into your quarters, leaning against the portal as he asks "How ya feelin'? Been having any dreams of Nem'ro lately?"
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:43 am

Vanessa jumps a bit when Bennie just suddenly speaks up. "Oh, Benny. Didn't hear see you there." She turns her head to him. "And actually, yes I did. I'm assuming this happened to others that got involved with him as well?" She asks, probably knowing that the answer was already.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:28 am

Soru Wrote:Vanessa jumps a bit when Bennie just suddenly speaks up. "Oh, Benny. Didn't hear see you there." She turns her head to him. "And actually, yes I did. I'm assuming this happened to others that got involved with him as well?" She asks, probably knowing that the answer was already.

He nods a bit. "Yeah, some of those who ended up being far away from him would have dreams...its the chemical's effecting your brain, trying to make you go back so it can get its high. Its kind of like spice in a way. Feels really good, but the instant the supply is gone, you start getting cravings, and will do anything to get more of it." He shakes his head, sighing sadly. "Describe them to me. If they were really vivid and detailed, and took up most of your night, than we'll need to find a way to keep you away from Nem'ro."
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:40 am

"Well only a few of the dreams involved that slug, either being used by him or his guests. But other than that most of my dreams that I can remember were of other things." Vanessa said to him. "They weren't too vivid so I don't think I have it bad yet. For now though these few days away from him will be good for me and maybe I can hopefully find a way out too."
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 am

Soru Wrote:"Well only a few of the dreams involved that slug, either being used by him or his guests. But other than that most of my dreams that I can remember were of other things." Vanessa said to him. "They weren't too vivid so I don't think I have it bad yet. For now though these few days away from him will be good for me and maybe I can hopefully find a way out too."

Benny smiles. "That's good...maybe while we're on Dromund Kaas we can try and find a better Crime Lord to work for. I know there's a few working there, it'll just take some time and effort to figure out who." He steps in, placing a hand on your shoulder as he leans in and gives you a quick peck. "Don't worry, we'll both make sure you don't end up like the others. You'll get through this."

With that, he turns and heads back out of the room, no doubt getting ready for bed.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Vanessa blushes lightly when Bennie kisses her quickly. "Thanks..." She said as he left. Looking at her ship's time she decides that it was time to go back to bed. She didn't even realize how late it got while she was doing her research.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Soru Wrote:Vanessa blushes lightly when Bennie kisses her quickly. "Thanks..." She said as he left. Looking at her ship's time she decides that it was time to go back to bed. She didn't even realize how late it got while she was doing her research.

Your sleep is relatively peaceful, with only the occasional dream of doing naughty things with Nem'ro the Hutt. One of them is incredibly vivid, and in fact is the last one you have, as you wake up from its end of a powerful orgasm, seeming to be confused as you find yourself in your ships bed, rather than impaled on the Hutt's dick.

You'll be arriving at the Sith homeworld in a few minutes...best to get ready for landing.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:35 am

Vanessa cries out as she wakes up from a sudden orgasm that she had from her dreams. She pants a bit and puts a hand to her head. She wonders if this is some kind of withdraw from the drugs in Nem'ro. She could remember her last dream well, being bound and fucked by the Hutt as she moaned and screamed in pleasure. She gets out of her bed and takes a shower before heading to the cockpit so se could land her ship. "Alright guys, we're about to land. Be careful with the boxes for when we deliver them. They mush b delivered to Lord Galrian intact."
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:21 am

Soru Wrote:Vanessa cries out as she wakes up from a sudden orgasm that she had from her dreams. She pants a bit and puts a hand to her head. She wonders if this is some kind of withdraw from the drugs in Nem'ro. She could remember her last dream well, being bound and fucked by the Hutt as she moaned and screamed in pleasure. She gets out of her bed and takes a shower before heading to the cockpit so se could land her ship. "Alright guys, we're about to land. Be careful with the boxes for when we deliver them. They mush b delivered to Lord Galrian intact."

You bring your ship in for a landing after getting confirmation from the Dromund Kaas spaceport, and once its settled down, you meet Bennie and Lera who have the package with them next to the landing pad. Nodding to each other, you head on down, and make for what might be your first obstacle-Imperial Customs officials.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:26 am

Vanessa always hated having to go through these damn customs officials. As long as she played her cards right and kept calm hen they weren't too much trouble. "Hey, I got an important package here to deliver to someone here that goes by Lord Galrian." She says to them when they reached them.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Soru Wrote:Vanessa always hated having to go through these damn customs officials. As long as she played her cards right and kept calm hen they weren't too much trouble. "Hey, I got an important package here to deliver to someone here that goes by Lord Galrian." She says to them when they reached them.

(GM Roll-18+3=21!)

Maybe its your own natural charm, or maybe its the mention of a powerful Sith Lord. "Of course madame, you and your group are free to pass. May you enjoy your stay on Dromund Kaas." He quickly clears you, and then gives you a light bow before returning to work. The three of you make for the nearby elevator, and then proceed to the first floor of the space port, which is a little busy right now. If your not careful, you could get briefly separated from one another.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:06 pm

"Stay close to me and make sure that nothing happens to the boxes. We were given specific orders to make sure that everything gets to this Sith Lord intact." Vanessa tells them as they make their way through the busy space sport. She makes sure to walk at a pace so that Bennie and Lera would not lag behind and she would look back to make sure they were still there.
Soru

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:19 am

Soru Wrote:"Stay close to me and make sure that nothing happens to the boxes. We were given specific orders to make sure that everything gets to this Sith Lord intact." Vanessa tells them as they make their way through the busy space sport. She makes sure to walk at a pace so that Bennie and Lera would not lag behind and she would look back to make sure they were still there.

(GM Roll-16)

You manage to stick together, not losing track of each other even once as you make your way out of the space port and onto the road leading to the Imperial City. You check the taxi station, but there aren't any available ones at the moment, and the droid tells you it'll be another hour before one returns. As you turn and start down the dirt path though, you see several rough looking thugs heading your way from the sides of the road.
Kuragari

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:36 am

Vanessa rests a hand on one of her blasters. "You two take the boxes out of sight and in a safe place. I don't want them to get damaged." She tells Bennie and Lera and waits for the thugs to get closer to them.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games