Champion of Mareth (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Mareth (Soru)

Postby The Blitz » Fri May 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Player roll; 2

You try to desperately break free of the vines, but your sword just isn't able to cut through the thick stocks. The succubus sneers at your inability. She makes a gesture with her hand, the arcane energy forcing the vines to twist and turn the worm their way up your legs, a particularly thick vine pressed between your legs like the cock of a well endowed lover. It grinds against you hard, making you gasp lightly in your sex depraved state. It seems the vines are poised to grip your entire body, two already wriggling up your shirt and another three trying to pull your leather armor off your lower body. All the while the succubus watchies, returning to finger fucking herself in enjoyment. Her soft moans reach your ears, the pleasure this sensual creature is feeling making you all the hotter.
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Fri May 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Rosa tried hacking away at the vines to cut herself free, but her sword barely made it through the thick vines. She could help but gasp and groan as a very think vine managed to press hard enough against her leather armor in between her legs for her to feel. She struggles as the vines tries to wrap around her more and put her leather armor off. "Le-let go of me!" She tries to block out the succubus' moans, which was hard with the vines trying to work her armor and body.
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Player roll; 7
Vine roll; 10

The vines continue to yank and pull at you. Perhaps sensing the succubus' frustration, they begin to rip at your clothing. The vines around your lower body manage to yank your armor down around your thighs, enough for the thick vine between your legs to rip your pants and even tear your pantes apart. It then dives for, piercing your womanhood with its girth. You cry out, the large vine skewering your most sensitive area. It sheathes itself until it can no longer go any further, the tip pressed against your cervix. After a moment for your tight pussy to get used to its mass, it pulls out and fires forward, roughly fucking you. The vines in your shirt yank and wiggle, popping your armor off with the help of some outside vines. With the leather dropping to the ground, they squirm under your bra and snap the clip right off, letting it slide down your body and out of your loose shirt. They feel so good... so gentle, the tips like two prehensile tongues that work your nipples so expertly. The vines still creep all over you, some of them reaching for your hands.

Do you really want to fight this? The vine currently plowing your pussy is feels absolutely amazing. in this state. It fills you completely with each thrust, sending lightning up your spine each time it rams your cervix, lubed up by the juices pouring from your snatch. All the while this display feeds the succubus, whom shamelessly pleasures herself in front of you, shedding her thong so you can watch her fingers diving into her slick, black taint, her breasts jiggling as she goes.
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Sat May 31, 2014 12:00 am

Rosa yells out in despair as the vines pull her leather armor down her lower body and tear through her lower cloths. She cries out and drops her sword as the think vine rams into her tight cunt and then begins to pound into her. She cries and yells out in forced pleasure as her pussy is rammed repeatedly. She didn't notice the vines working her upper attire till it was too late and the vines were now working at her hard nipples. She falls to her knees, panting and moaning from the pleasure. Her eyes were glued to the scene in front of her, watching the shameless show of the succubus pleasuring herself. Rosa kept trying to keep herself from giving in, but she couldn't keep in her moans and screams of pleasure.
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:26 am

The vine continue to ravage your womanhood, their fleshy texture making feel like a real cock. Another tentaclie worms it way between your legs, this one aiming a bit higher. You soon find a second one invading your body, this time diving into your ass. It wastes no time fucking your tight backdoor, both vines pumping in unison as they ruthlessly fuck you. The succubus removes her fingers from her pussy, striding over to you confidently. She reaches to your face, her soft fingers tenderly stroking you cheek. "See what happens when you give in? Wonderful, wonderful things..." She purrs. Slowly, she tangles her hands with your soft red hair, guiding your head between her legs. Her womanly mound smells delightful, so sweet... so juicy. She slowly sinks her hips forward, planting her snatch against your lips. "Now be a good girl and eat up..." She sensually demands, the vines not giving you much of a chance to fight back.
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:26 am

Rosa couldn't resist the pleasure the vines were bringing her as they roughly fucked both her ass and pussy. She felt herself getting close to climax already and the vines rocked her body, making her breasts and ass bounce and jiggle. She didn't resist the succubus as she moved her head down to her demonic snatch. Giving in to the lust and the fact that she won't be able to get away she begins to lick at the wet pussy in front of her, licking up the succubus' juices. She moans and screams into the succubus' pussy as the vines fucked her, hitting all her pleasure spots.
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:48 pm

The succubus grins victoriously, bucking her hips against your face as you tongue her pussy. "Ooh.. So pretty and so skilled... I might just have to keep you after this." She purrs. The vines wrapping around your body squeeze you nice and hard, manhandling your ass and groping your tits. The ones inside of you are far less restrained and slow, going into an absolute frenzy on both of your holes. You can feel the one in your pussy push up into your womb, filling you to the very grim and still trying to fuck you deep while the one in the back slides deeper into your ass than anything before it. The sexy succubus moans seductively as she fucks your face with her delicious snatch, "Yes! Lick it all up!~ Make me cum all over you, you naughty human whore!~ she cries, either a massive fan of your tongue or in dire need of attention. Perhaps both at this point.
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Rosa pushes her tongue deep into the succubus' pussy, wiggling her tongue around and licking up all the demonic juices. Her nose presses into the succubus' clit, using her nose to rub against that little nub of flesh. She continues to scream and moan in pleasure as the vines went deep into her holes, deeper than she ever could imagine, and played with her large ass and D-cup breasts. She scream loudly into the succubus' cunt as her body is rocked into an intense orgasm, her juices squirting from her vine fucked cunt and on to the ground.
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:44 am

The vines continue to ravage you for what feels like an eternity, utterly filling your holes with their cold, clammy fleshy. Another orgasms sneaks up on you, plowing your body like a bullet train as the lusty succubus forces you to service her needy snatch. Her juices are sweet though, more like honey than anything else, making you want to stay between her smooth, sexy legs all the long. After your third orgasms hits you, the succubus cries out, cumming quite hard against your lips. Her sweet juices fill your mouth, unable to escape as she presses her crotch against your face, only breaking the contact after her walls finally stop clenching around your tongue. She sighs softly, dropping down to get on your level, her viscous golden eyes looking into yours.

"Mmm... honey, if I didn't need to be somewhere today, you'd be allll mine." She purrs, leaning in to sample your lips with her own. The kiss is heated, her long tongue thrashing against yours as she tastes her juices, finally breaking the kiss after a moment, making you crave another... It does not come, however, the succubus standing and replacing her revealing clothing. Two large bat wings extend from her back and before you know it, she's taken off into the sky. "I'll check back for you later though, my dear.~" With that, she's gone. After a few moments the vines fall lifeless, sliding out of your orifices and releasing you from their grasp. You're alone again... utterly violated, but alone. You notice a vial of a white substance on the ground where the succubus once stood as well as a few gems. Maybe she wanted to leave you a treat for a pussy well licked?
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:18 am

Rosa collapses to the ground once the vines went lifeless. She pants heavily as her body tries to recover as well as her mind. The succubus had easily overwhelmed her and made her act like a whore. She weakly gets up and gathers her cloths and armor, redressing before picking her sword back up. She takes a couple more moments to regain herself before heading through the forest again, this time keeping her guard up and her sword ready. Knowing how strong some of theses demons are she needs to pick her battles better.
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:24 am

The forest is not peaceful that day. Not long into your journey, a shout reaches your ears. It's more a cry for help, really. Upon further investigation, the sound brings you to a rather sexual scenes. A young looking fox girl is the source of the cries, frantically crying out for help as she's assailed by an imp. The little red creature has the poor lass on her hands and knees, face first into the dirt with her pants and undergarments bundled up around her knees. He's plowing her with no remorse, fucking the poor anthro's hole like a mad man. She squeals and cries more, begging for someone to come and rescue her from the demon's lustful assault. Do you step in and attack the imp, or wait to see how it plays out?
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:29 am

Rosa is shocked by what she sees. The experience from earlier comes back to her mind and she grips her sword tightly in anger. Readying her sword she charges out from where she was watching and slashes her sword at the imp. "Get back, demon!"
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:34 am

Player roll: 11

Your blade easily cleaves through the imp's neck, the fool too distracted by the tight pussy he's violating to even see you coming. His limp body falls from the girl's behind, cock slipping from inside her. Finally free of his grip, the poor anthro curls up into a ball, sobbing softly to herself. You take note that unlike the male foxmorph you had met earlier, this one a dark grey color and sports white patches across her fur, with long black hair she keeps up in a ponytail across her back. She's honestly quite cute, can't be much older than 18-ish and in terms of figure she's nearly as developed as you are, if not a bit lower in the height department. Do you comfort the poor lass? She seems to be quite traumatized by the encounter, not even bothering to pull her pants back up.
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:38 am

Rosa looks around, making sure nothing else that would want to attack them was around before kneeling down next to the fox anthro. "Are you alright? It's okay now, the imp can't hurt you any more." She says, trying to comfort the fox anthro. "My name is Rosa. I just went through my own...experience. At least somebody came to help you. Come on, let's get you redressed." She slowly moves to pull the lass' pants and panties back up without frightening her even more.
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 am

It takes her a moment, but eventually she uncurls herself enough for you to pull her clothing back together. She slowly pull herself into a kneeling position, looking up at you with teary eyes. The girl leans to you, wrapping her arms around you and squeezing you tightly, nuzzling her head into your chest slightly in a show of gratitude. "T-Thank.. -sniff-... you." She mutters, "I-If he had f-finished... I-I don't wanna be corrupted..." Lamenting non-sense, she eventually lets you go, finally getting a hold of herself. "I-I'm... Leera." She introduces herself. "Is there anyway I can thank you?..."
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:47 am

Rosa thinks about what Leera said about being corrupted, remembering what the succubus did and wonders if she was corrupted at all from that. "It's fine, you don't owe me anything. Though if there's anything you know that could help me then that would be enough. I'm kinda new to the lands here."
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 am

Leera shifts slightly, looking to the left, deep in thought. 'I could show you to Tel'Adre." She offers, looking back at you with her big green eyes. "It's a big city, safe from the demons. My father is a merchant there... he sent me to go deliver some goods to a homestead yesterday... then that stupid imp jump me and..." She shakes her head, trying to forget the act that had just occurred to her. She slowly stands, legs still a bit wobbly. "It's only a few hours of a walk. If we hurry, we can make it before sun fall."
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:54 am

A city? That would probably be very useful to Rosa if she needed things like information or gear. "A city, huh? That sounds great, actually. Sure, let's get going then." She lets Leera lead the way and makes sure to keep her guard up incase they were jumped. Leera has been through enough so she'll need to protect her.
Soru

Postby The Blitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:53 am

Leera leads you out of the forests and into a bordering desert, the heat sweltering as you two make your ways across the pale sand. You're unsure if the girl is even taking you anywhere, with how empty the wasteland seems. Thankfully, in the distance a large wall is seen. The closer you get towards the massive wall, the more you can make out. Sentries posted at the top and the giant gate, buildings laying behind the huge defenses. This really is the city you were promised! Leera turns, smiling softly. "Welcome to Tel'Adre!" She exclaims, leading you towards the gate. A couple of the guards, most of them anthros of some sort but a few more humanoid looking ones give you a once over, but Leera quickly assures them you're pure of this land's taint and showing no signs, they allow you to pass.

Once you're inside, Leera turns to you. "Well... we're here. There's a bar that way if you want a drink." She points down the street, a building easily labeled "The Wet Bitch" down at the corner. "Or... maybe you could stay with me for a bit?" She asks, biting her lip cutely. It seems she's quite attached to you. Perhaps she wants to thank you for your rescue earlier by introducing you to that father of hers?
The Blitz

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:00 am

Rosa looks around at the city as she enters it, glad to know that there was a HUB town of sorts she could go to. She looks at the bar and while the name was a bit off-putting for her, she could definitely use a drink later. But for now she thinks of taking Leera up on her off. "Sure, I can stay with you for a bit. Maybe you can show me a bit more of Tel'adre."
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games