Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Megaman ZX-Game of Destiny [KNIGHTVANILLA]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:12 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Walking with the guardian to their ship. Luna was starting to wonder where exactly her life would be heading now. With her home gone she had no where else to go but stay with the guardians if they would even let her. Part of herself wondered what would happen if she stayed to fight Jacob. Maybe she would had brought him back to his senses.

You and Bec are quickly brought into the airship, where 'Menerva' leads, or more like drags you, into the medbay and lightly shoves you into a medical pod. As the lid closes, you see her lightly scratching Bec behind the ear before she turns the pod on, and two small balls of light float out and begin to hover around you. It takes you a moment to realize that they must be cyber elves, ones meant to help speed up recovery no doubt.

It takes a good ten minutes, and you could swear the cyber elves are spending some of the time mischievously poking and playing at your sensitive spots, giggling to themselves as they do so. Finally, the pod opens, and Bec leaps in and begins licking at your face as Commander Aile enters the room.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:35 am

"So.... What's going to happen now?" Luna asked feeling clueless and somewhat out of place since she has arrived here. Part of her wondering what they intended to have her di or just do with her in general. "So.... Yeah what can I fo to help?"
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:46 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"So.... What's going to happen now?" Luna asked feeling clueless and somewhat out of place since she has arrived here. Part of her wondering what they intended to have her di or just do with her in general. "So.... Yeah what can I fo to help?"

"You can join up with us if you wish...most survivors from Maverick attacks seem to do so. Or we could drop you off at a shelter in another city. I have a feeling though you'd rather not just sit idly by, or try and return to a 'normal' life." Commander Aile says, looking you in the eye in sympathy.

"First though...we intend to gather the dead and give them a proper burial. You can help with that, if you wish."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:56 am

"I... I'd rather not... I saw all their faces and... I don't want their horror to be the last thing I remember of them." She says trying to avoid it. All of them are gone her friends and family. Even those in the Eternal Umbra was gonne now. "I'll stay with you guys I suppose I want to help whatever way I can."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:03 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"I... I'd rather not... I saw all their faces and... I don't want their horror to be the last thing I remember of them." She says trying to avoid it. All of them are gone her friends and family. Even those in the Eternal Umbra was gonne now. "I'll stay with you guys I suppose I want to help whatever way I can."

Aile nods in understanding. "Well, if you wish to pay your respects to them when we're done, you'll be free to do so. I suggest you go return to your house and see if there is anything of value left that you wish to bring along, then I'll have Tulip assign you a room. We can talk about membership in the guardians afterwards."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I will let you decide if there is anything sentimental or of any major value left behind in the ruins of your house. Don't make it anything super major or anything, fyi.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:24 am

Pulling herself together she heads for whatever she could to get what she needs. Finding a few old gears and a schematic to her own body. With the schematic she has been able to upgrade her body whenever she could. Picking up all the pictures she could of her friends. Knowing she would rather see a happy face on them than of the horror they had before. Heading for the burial site she swore to either restore Jacob or destroy him. Knowing that maybe there was a little bit of him still in there.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:43 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Pulling herself together she heads for whatever she could to get what she needs. Finding a few old gears and a schematic to her own body. With the schematic she has been able to upgrade her body whenever she could. Picking up all the pictures she could of her friends. Knowing she would rather see a happy face on them than of the horror they had before. Heading for the burial site she swore to either restore Jacob or destroy him. Knowing that maybe there was a little bit of him still in there.

By the time you reach where the Guardians had been gathering the dead, you see that a makeshift graveyard has been fashioned using pieces of scrap from the ruined village. The guardians are silent as Aile gives a short prayer, before looking towards you in case you wish to say anything. Otherwise the Guardians will be heading into the airship.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:50 am

Luna couldn't say anything out loud her voice was all too weak as she walked away with the guardians. Part of her still craved for power. The power to stop Omega.... she had to or else her life would not mean anything for surviving those encounters. After getting her room she would try to find Aile to ask her about the Biometals. Wanting to know everything she could so she could get the power she would need to defeat omega.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:30 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Luna couldn't say anything out loud her voice was all too weak as she walked away with the guardians. Part of her still craved for power. The power to stop Omega.... she had to or else her life would not mean anything for surviving those encounters. After getting her room she would try to find Aile to ask her about the Biometals. Wanting to know everything she could so she could get the power she would need to defeat omega.

Bec follows along, doing his best to comfort you as you board the airship. However, as you enter the room that has been given to you, Tulip giving you a brief comforting hug before leaving you to settle in, Bec jumps onto the bed and barks happily at you. You are, at first, curious to why Bec is doing that...until you notice that he's sporting an erection.

It seems your friend things a good fuck is what you need to cheer up.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:34 am

Petting her pet she is glad that he cares. "Maybe another time Bec, but it doesnt feel quite right doing it after all of that okay?" She says getting up to look around the ship maybe there would be something to do or maybe she may encounter someone of interest. Right now she had her sights on a Biometal... although she wondered what it took to wield one of them.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:04 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Petting her pet she is glad that he cares. "Maybe another time Bec, but it doesnt feel quite right doing it after all of that okay?" She says getting up to look around the ship maybe there would be something to do or maybe she may encounter someone of interest. Right now she had her sights on a Biometal... although she wondered what it took to wield one of them.

Bec lets out a whine but goes ahead and gets comfortable on the bed, soon falling asleep as you leave your room. In your wanderings you see many of the Guardians going about their business. Eventually your wanderings take you to an observation deck near the top of the ship. You at first think its the bridge, but you see no special consoles are other crew here. You do note that Commander Aile is present, and she is leaning against a railing that separates the deck from a small garden, which rests against the domed window.

She doesn't seem to have noticed your presence.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:52 am

Walking up to the commander Luna greets her with a wave. "Uh hello thanks for well the rescue and all. I have to ask can you tell me about biometals?" Luna was eager to learn after all she did believe she'd need one to defeat omega. Hopefully bring Jacon back to his senses if at all possible.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:Walking up to the commander Luna greets her with a wave. "Uh hello thanks for well the rescue and all. I have to ask can you tell me about biometals?" Luna was eager to learn after all she did believe she'd need one to defeat omega. Hopefully bring Jacon back to his senses if at all possible.

Commander Aile turns and gives you a smile. "It was no problem Luna. It may be our job, but even if it wasn't we would do all we could to help anyone in need. As for biometals...well, I can only tell you what I know and what I've managed to piece together, which isn't much. I think only the original commander knows everything about them. What would you like to know?"
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 am

"Um well everything and anything!!!" Luna said quite excitedly. Everyone in her village knew about biometals but never seen them before well until omega. "Most of all though I have to know where I can get one of my own!" she said full of determination to get one that would empower her capabilities.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:18 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Um well everything and anything!!!" Luna said quite excitedly. Everyone in her village knew about biometals but never seen them before well until omega. "Most of all though I have to know where I can get one of my own!" she said full of determination to get one that would empower her capabilities.

"Hmm...well, I'll tell you everything I can." Aile says, turning and sitting on the railing as she explains what she knows, how the legendary biometals (and Model W) only seemed to respond to those who had been the victims of Maverick attacks, the powers of and abilities therein of the legendary biometals including her own Models X and Z, and that of a friend of hers who was named Grey and his biometal, Model A.

"There's also some ones being produced now by the reformed Slither INC that can be used by anyone, but most of them are rather expensive. We do have one available right now that you could use, I believe its a basic security model one."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:23 am

"Hmmm I guess it will do but will if interfere with my natural combat specs?" She asked as parts of her body that focused on pushing mainly to enhance movement were weaponized by herself. The charges in the arms were always meant to propell her however she uses it for hand to hand combat. "I could show you its in my parents schematics when they built me." She said digging into her pack to show Aile.
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:43 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Hmmm I guess it will do but will if interfere with my natural combat specs?" She asked as parts of her body that focused on pushing mainly to enhance movement were weaponized by herself. The charges in the arms were always meant to propell her however she uses it for hand to hand combat. "I could show you its in my parents schematics when they built me." She said digging into her pack to show Aile.

"I do not know for certain, but I believe that if its incompatible, then the biometal simply won't allow a mega-merge." She replies, waving away the need to show schematics. "Sorry, but I don't honestly know much about the construction of reploids, I'd probably give it a blank look to tell the truth. Flueve may be able to tell you more on that though, he should be in the lab."
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:49 am

"Well maybe I could just show you how they work instead." Her arms charged up as she said that taking a fighting stance as she punches the air. Allowing a blast if energy extend from her hand as usual. "Its usually used to keep me in the air or just get a good speed boost. The only real weapon I have is a buster..... It it was from my friend before... Before I lost him to that thing... But yeah uh maybe we could spar I'm probably no match for you but I love to know where I am in combat prowess."
KnightVanilla

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:59 am

KnightVanilla Wrote:"Well maybe I could just show you how they work instead." Her arms charged up as she said that taking a fighting stance as she punches the air. Allowing a blast if energy extend from her hand as usual. "Its usually used to keep me in the air or just get a good speed boost. The only real weapon I have is a buster..... It it was from my friend before... Before I lost him to that thing... But yeah uh maybe we could spar I'm probably no match for you but I love to know where I am in combat prowess."

Aile does look somewhat impressed with the modifacations your body possesses, but she shakes her head at the suggestion of a sparring match. "Sorry, but I'm gonna have to say no, both because I'm not really in such a mood, and because I would trounce you." She says the last with a smirk, though her eyes are serious. Considering what you've heard about her, its entirely likely shes being truthful.
Kuragari

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:07 am

"Heh probably still it would be nice some time... I'll catch you later I suppose." Waving to Aile as Luna would explore the ship more. That would be the first time she ever gave up before a fight started. Though it would had been exciting to her. For now she decides to test herself running through the whole ship to know of every nook and cranny. A good thief should know all the hiding places. Besides it made a good exercise and practice to try to move so stealthily with her speed.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games